Adultery Old Man and Indian Wife by shiprat
I had also been feeling really turned out at all the profanity and insults than Alan was hurling my way. In some way, I later thought, the insults helped me come to terms with the latent guilt for whatever was happening. His punishment and insults acted like a proxy for me rebuking myself. But at that moment, when Alan called me a slut, I actually felt well and truly like a slut.

Not that I had done anything slut-like before this. I had been a faithful wife all these years, not even thinking of straying even when our sex life was lean. I had never given a single reason for Pavan to be as paranoid and jealous as he was. And now here I was. Almost naked. My butt hoisted on a couch being assaulted by an old fogey twice my age. And it actually felt right. I wanted more.

"I will now show you how a whore like this is to be fucked." I heard Alan say, but from where my head was, I couldn't see him. I could only see Pavan's awestruck face.

I felt a weight being put on the couch next to my right knee and I soon felt Alan's hairy wrinkly skin rub against mine. A few seconds later, I felt his hand lift up my left knee. He shoved it on to the couch's armrest and pushed it forward, so the armrest was now wedged under my folded knee. I felt my balance distured a little, so i moved my palms around until i was stable again.

It took me a few moments to imagine how much more trashy i must have looked in this new, slightly altered position. My thighs were now almost at 90 degrees to each other, in fact orthogonal. This meant my ass cheeks were parted, giving Alan easy access to my recently shaved cunt and my asshole. I blushed as I realized what a complete whore I must have looked like. How had things disintegrated so fast? A couple of hours back, I was cracking up at the very idea that Alan would take me to bed. This willful humiliation was a lot more degrading. And I was happily subjecting myself to it.

Seemingly prepped to be fucked like a whore, I waited eagerly for the actual sex to begin. I will admit that I was a bit nervous about whether I'd be able to take Alan's monster cock. Alan's words from the dance floor flashed in my head - could my "puny little Indian cunt" take his big dick? Like he said, we'd find out soon enough.

A few moments passed and I finally felt something touch me down there. The tip of his cock rubbing against my pussy lips. I arched my back and thrust my butt towards him, to entice him in. But Alan had obviously decided to tease and torment me. He rubbed his dick all over my ass crack, rubbed my cunt's entrance, my clit, my inner thigh... as if he was taking his dick on a guided tour of my private parts.

I moved my ass back and forth again, trying to appeal to him to get on with it. I really hoped me wouldn't reduce me to begging for a fuck. I had fallen enough for the night.

"Look at how dripping wet she is." I heard Alan say. I felt like saying, of course I'm wet Einstein. After the way you've been playing me all night, what else am I supposed to be. But I stayed silent and endured the long wait as he continued to rub his dick all over my ass and crotch.

Finally, after several minutes or teasing, Alan seemed to have had enough. I felt his dick poke at my cunt. It was already sopping wet, but I felt some discomfort as he pushed the thick giant in. Alan progressed slowly, and I moaned with discomfort as well as pleasure. But as he kept pushing it in, I felt my cunt stretching to adjust with its presence. And a few minutes of slow pushing later, I had become reasonably well adjusted with the big dick in my cunt. I still guessed about half of it to be outside my cunt.

"Oh sluts like these will pretend they can't handle it. But what they want is a big dick. I don't care if you're Indian, Chinese or German. All women want a big dick to pump them." I heard Alan say. My first instinct was to dispute it and say size only matters somewhat. But then it struck me that getting impaled by a stranger's monster cock while thrown over a couch in his suite is probably not the best time to give lectures on size.

Alan shoved some more of his dick in me and then decided to start the fucking. My cunt had produced a lot of juice already so there was enough lubrication for the shafting to commence. Alan started fucking me with long and hard strokes, and I felt giant waves of pleasure radiate throughout my lower body. as he fucked me, my torso suspended from the couch rocked back and forth, making my reverse hanging boobs slap against my face. I could also feel something rubbing against a part of my buttcheeks. I guessed it to be Alan's hairy launch, based on the raspy texture. And the room was filled with an obscene sound of skin slapping against skin. To be precise, Alan's thighs slapping against mine as we fucked like two bunnies.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Old Man and Indian Wife by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-03-2019, 04:42 PM