Adultery Old Man and Indian Wife by shiprat
"Enough with the hands." Alan gruffly said and slapped my hand away from his dick. I was taken aback at the sudden change in tone. Until then, he had been very kind and gentle, treating me with kid gloves. Now that I had been willingly jacking him off for close to half an hour and had let him take my boobs out, i guess he thought I had been reeled in enough to do what he pleased with. For my part, the gruff voice and rough treatment actually turned me on. I always liked my men to be that way - rough and dominating.

So I was a little thrilled at what Alan did next. He grabbed my hair from the back and pushed my head down towards his crotch. My first instinct was to resist, but Alan had now switched completely into dominant mode. As I tried to pull away, he pushed my head down even harder. I opened my mouth wide and felt the massive head of the dick enter me. I could only take a few inches of it in my mouth before it hit the back of my throat and I gagged.

"Not used to the size, eh?" Alan said and chuckled. "I can see why.from that tiny tent in his pants."

I took his dick out of my mouth and looked at the tent in Pavan's pants. It wasn't tiny by any means. Just because Alan was a monster didn't make Pavan tiny. What I did note though was that this was the longest I had seen Pavan maintain an erection in recent years. And the irony of it happening at a time when I was sucking someone else's dick made me smile a little bit.

Alan was now into full scale dominant mode. He yanked me by the hair and put my mouth back on his dick. It brought back memories of that day in Goa when I sucked Nigel's dick. I had always consider myself an expert cocksucker. This was by far the biggest cock I had taken in my mouth. Would I be able to please it? I took it as a challenge and began working on it eagerly.

I took it in as much as I could even if it meant gagging every other second. I slurped and slobbered over it to give it lubrication. I ran my tongue all around it. And I kept my lips tightly wrapped around the shaft to simulate penetration. And I varied the pace of bobbing my head up and down. Alan grunted in appreciation. He was clearly appreciating my technique.

"You've taught her well. I'll give you that much." Alan said cockily to Pavan who by now seemed to have receded into the background. "She sucks dick better than any Indian chick I've been with."

I smirked a little, quite sure that Alan was still boasting. I had fallen for his guiles but I am sure no other Indian women had. Even after having Pavan's wife half naked by his side sucking his own dick, Alan still seemed intent on humiliating Pavan. And I was enjoying it. My respect for Pavan was falling by the second as the night progressed.

I noticed my bra fall forward a little and realized that Alan had unhooked my bra. I slid it off my arms in front of me and threw it on the floor. I was not completely topless and my boobs were mashing against Alan's big balls. As I continued to bob my head up and down, rock back and forth working Alan's still hard dick, I felt my huge tits sway and make a soft thulping noise every time they smashed against his balls or his thighs.

I now hunched over the dick, trying to align my head so that I could take more of it inside my mouth. I had been sitting on the couch leaning over. I decided a better stance would be to sit on folded knees on the couch instead. I slowly took my feet off the floor and folded them under me. What this did, I realized soon was, make by big butt jut up in the air right within Alan's reach.

Alan noticed it and immediately pulled my skirt up and bunched it around my waist. In a mirror across the room, I could see that my butt looked very inviting even covered it on panties. My buttcheeks were very fleshy and round, so a lot of flesh was on display. Alan could not resist reaching across with his left hand and start fondling it. After fondling it for a while, he spanked it lightly. he seemed to enjoy the way my butt jiggled when he spanked it. So he spanked it a bit harder.

I moaned in pleasure, but he seemed to misinterpret it as protest. He brought down his hairy hand really hard on my ass and the loud smack of a spank rang through the room.

"Take it all the way in, slut!" he said in an assertive voice.

Whenever he used that dominating voice as opposed his wisecracking tone, I found myself compelled to obey him. I tried to force my mouth down even more, but I could not see where I could fit any more of it.

"All the way in, you curry-munching cunt!!!" his voice boomed as he landed another spank on my ass accompanied by a racist slur. I could feel my ass cheeks stinging from the pain of his spanks. And I actually relished the sensation and the insult. I was too far gone to even evaluate if I was right in feeling that way.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Old Man and Indian Wife by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-03-2019, 04:41 PM