Adultery Old Man and Indian Wife by shiprat
Old Man and Indian Wife Ch. 03

Alan had his arm around my waist as we walked back into the Venetian. I slipped his hand under the hem of my top and rubbed my waist in front of passers by. No one took any notice. This was Vegas after all.

I looked back and saw Pavan still following us. Being out in the fresh air for a few minutes had actually sobered me up a little bit. I started re-evaluating what the heck I was exactly doing. No matter what had happened, it still wasn't too late. But then my anger at Pavan returned in a surge. And Alan gripped my waist hard making me remember how his touch had made me feel just moments ago.

I let Alan lead me into the elevator. Pavan followed us two steps later and stood a couple of feet away from us. That pissed me off even more. Here he was, acting as if he was my pimp, not my husband. Alan showed me the key to the suites-only floor which was needed for the elevator to go up there. He then swiped it in the slot and pressed the button for his floor. He spent the rest of the elevator ride squeezing my ass, sending shivers up my spine. I marveled at how differently his touch was affecting me now.

Alan's suite looked very spacious. It was almost like a small apartment, with a living room and a bedroom. Alan turned on just one lamp and turned the TV on. Both Pavan and I stood a few feet away from each other like strangers as Alan strode to the minibar. He took out a bottle of scotch and poured it without ice in three glasses. He handed Pavan a glass and then me.

Walking into Alan's room had made me really nervous and I was glad to get some liquid courage. I sat down on a couch and took a sip, looking at Pavan cautiously. I silently tried to urge him - you can stop this even now. Stop it before it is too late. Pavan just gave me a blank defeated look and sat down in a chair across from me. He did not even have the courage or the presence of mind to sit down on the couch next to his wife? I downed a big swig of the scotch in disdain.

Alan took his drink and sat down next to me. He reached for the remote and turned the TV on. Some movie was playing. I stared at the screen blankly without registering anything. Alan put his arm around me and rubbed me on my bare shoulder. I flinched a little. I was feeling overwhelmed by the whole situation. I had come this far, but the reality of what lay ahead was starting to sink in. And I was almost shivering with nerves.

Alan seemed to know exactly the right thing to do. He just sat there gently stroking my shoulder. Didn't make any other move. Just sat there like that, looking at the TV. Pavan looked at us and then at the TV every few seconds. We all sat there sipping our drinks, seemingly weighed down by the enormity of what was about to unfold. Even Alan seemed a little hesitant.

The hesitation wore off in ten minutes or so. I felt Alan gently lift my right hand and put it on the crotch of his pants. I could feel his erection throbbing through the fabric. I could even feel the heat it radiated. I noticed Pavan look at us. I shot Pavan a beseeching look. I knew that this was the point of no return. If things moved ahead, there was no looking back. Pavan just moved his gaze back to the TV without even acknowledging my look. And I noticed with shock - Pavan had an erection too. He was getting turned on by this!

That was the precise moment that I let go of any apprehension or second thoughts about what was happening. I thought to myself angrily - if my husband sitting across from me doesn't care, why should I? I started rubbing the bulge in Alan's pants. It seemed to expand with every tug I gave it. Alan whispered me to take it out. I unzipped his pants and the dick sprang up like a tent pole. It was surrounded by a thick bush of white pubic hair.

I knew it was big. I had felt it when we danced. But I was not prepared for just how big it would look exposed. It was thick, almost as thick as my forearm. And almost just as long fully erect. It was circumcised unlike Pavan's, so it's massive bulbous purple head stood on top like a helmet's soldier. I was transfixed and Alan gently took my hand and wrapped my fingers around it. I was barely able to close my fingers around it.

I started stroking the dick gradually. I was amazed at how long it took my hand to travel from the base to the tip. This truly was one gargantuan dick. I was horrified and fascinated by it in equal measure. Once I got used to the stroking action I looked away at the TV and continued giving him a handjob. After a few minutes I started stroking it harder and faster. I was expecting him to cum soon. I was pretty adept at giving handjobs. But I was amazed when even after ten minutes or so, Alan was sitting there nonchalant with his dick erect.

My fingers and wrist were starting to hurt, so I took the hand away from his cock and stretched it around. But Alan did not appreciate the break. He pulled my left hand and put it on his dick. I started working on it with my left hand, hoping he would cum soon, and maybe this whole nightmare would end. As I continued my stroking, I noticed some moistness oozing onto my fingers. Obviously for such a huge dick, the quantity of precum was proportionally large. I used the moistness for a little bit of lubrication and kept going.

Occasionally I would look over at Pavan and notice that his erection was still intact. His eyes would not meet mine however. They were transfixed on Alan's dick. I looked over at Alan. He was still staring at the TV, acting as if he had nothing to do with this monster I was working on with my hand. A few more minutes and my left hand started hurting as I well.

I took my left hand off and stretched it. Alan moved quickly and put his hand on the hem of my top. He started pulling it up. Pavan looked at us with interest. I raised my arms and let Alan take the top off completely. I was suddenly conscious of being exposed in front of another man besides my husband. My 36DD black bra was hiding my boobs. But only for a few moments.

As I got back to jacking Alan off, he started squeezing my tits over my bra. Then I felt his wrinkled and rough fingers slide inside the cups and rub my soft skin. He moved his fingers all around, tracing a circle around my areola and then pinched my already erect nipple. He then put his hand inside my bra cup and lifted my left boob out. Then my right. My huge boobs were now hanging out of my bra. And I suddenly felt like a complete tramp. I stared down at my tits exposed and kept jacking Alan off.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Old Man and Indian Wife by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-03-2019, 04:41 PM