Adultery Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn
Contd..

Mens was taking her own time as she sucked Banke big black cock she was relishing as there was no Dara to push her she was free to do what she liked with almost no sexersise last few days she really loved this hot cock in her mouth always she found Banke cock felt little warm as if it had mild fever and his fizz was always warm she thought a bachelor just started fucking well but now she decided she will fully squeeze all his juices and leave him today she had kept alarm for 4 clock so she had planned to have fun till that

For Banke it was beyond any dream Memsaab taking his cock in mouth was not for the first time but without Dara he was enjoying her and hot lips were magic he simple wanted to fuck this lady all day she looked like his favourite Bhojpuri heroine Sapna and the way his black cock got sucked by the red lipped  mouth was awesome he just looked at her it was so hot those big boobs and big nipples Banke knew he just got a lottery thanks to Dara as muttered to himself

Memsaab it’s so good it’s so hot o keep doing my god cock inside your mouth feels awesome as blundered you are my sapna sahu

Mens: Oh god Banke who the hell is that as as she took his cock out of her mouth?

Banke : She is a sexy actress who I watch in my mobile actually Memsaab you are much better looking than her as he managed

Mens: Good boy as she retook his cock in her mouth and also squeezing his balls now

Banke wanted to really fuck her hard as he used his hands to move her face Mens looked at him with a question as he lifted her up now both her wondrous breast and nipples was in front of his face as he absolutely clobbered her really loving those twin peaks

Mens: Banke stop it as he looked at her she said first of all not like clobbering it this first lick it slowly then suck it slowly and then slowly increase the speed enjoy what you are doing

Banke : Ok Memsaab

PK her hubby watching in web cam feed at Singapore hotel room was thrilled the way the story was going as Mens had now become sexual teacher to Banke she was just now becoming a absolute vamp enjoying her sexuality he was feeling hot but he wanted to enjoy with Malu is Kenyan whore friend for the evening

Banke had taken the advice to heart absolutely kissing and licking and in almost loving sucking and pulling it with mouth little away and then leaving it with plush wet sound it was so hot

Mens was shouting Blackey oh good so good oh my god you have a good mouth and are a fast learner too

After few seconds he beckoned Mens to the bed as she was on her back as she spreadeagled for Banke's big cock just as banke was poised she tapped his hand

Mens : Do it very slowly not immediate ultra speed & cum inside in 2 minutes do it slowly enjoy each stroke when I tell ok  or harder you increase speed

Banke: Absolutely loved this thank you Memsaab for teaching me I also want to fuck like Dara bhaiya you know he has already fucked a newly married neighbor lady in the slum 

Mens: Oh god Banke we will talk about it later now do it so he slowly entered her as she guided his leaky black cock on to her wet and eager pussy lips but he slowly but surely in one go had his entire cock in her silky smooth pussy

Banke felt it was like a entering tight wet chamber as he methodically fucked her taking entire cock out pushing it entirely inside it was like sliding inside butter it was so smooth but still so tight as he had really push hard at the end to put his entire cock inside

Menaka loved the super hot feeling Banke hot big cock was making it was not easily describable this physical erotic feeling it created 

Mens: Blackey that’s  good now little more faster yes yes oh god its so good blackey oh god your big cock really stretches my pussy its so good common blackey little more as he she made him fuck almost for 4 minutes

Mens then said Banke stop as Banke looked taking his cock out as Menaka turned around on her knees  presenting  her bubbly butts he understood as again Mens hand was there guided him to her wet hole

Banke was in cloud nine he had never fucked this long it was always fuck hard and fast and then cum but this was so good he enjoyed as he banged his hard body on Mens super soft butts it was so amazing enjoying so much he also started squeezing her hanging heavy  breast  giving special attention to her taut nipples

Mens: My god this is so good she was feeling dizzy and bit powered because this guy had strong muscles as he hit her butts quite hard always ensuring his full cock inside her pussy now he had worked into a good pace

Mens :Blackey you feel so hard it’s so good now bang me little harder harder oh that so good then suddenly said stop and now lie down on your back she instructed

Banke obediently lied down sporting absolute shinning dick it seemed it had become bigger as Mens liked what she saw could not resist  giving  few saliva filled hard sucks to his well worked black cock really liking the mixed taste and his typical warm cock in her mouth

Banke was in a absolute ectasy land as she shouted Memsaab it’s so sweet your mouth oh god no oo oh  memsaab iam feeling it –Mens immediately stopped taking her mouth then holding his cock she positioned both her legs each side of Banke as she lowered on to the black tool of her joy as it entered she fell forward towards Banke’s face her nipples in front of Banke's face so can work on them –its so so so good O Blackey it’s a now like honey moon for you

PK was totally stupefied again with the comments he really wanted to know the story behind this and seeing his wife as the aggressor was mind boggling from the timid and quite wife he had married and seen only 3 months ago but thanks to him –yes myself and Dara I have unleashed a sexual tiger inside Menaka
Contd…
[+] 4 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn - by mouthinvader - 18-01-2021, 10:25 PM