Adultery Used & Abused
He laid over me for 5 minutes and then got off me and went to wash room. Once he came out I also felt the urge and went to washroom to clean myself. Once I was out I went to pick up my clothes, but Vijay stopped me and again pulled me on bed and said that he is not finished yet. I told him that I thought it was a one-time thing and any way I’m getting late and kids are waiting for me.

Vijay said – Anita, I’m risking my job and my career for you and you think you just fuck me once and it will be over? Listen dear if you want this job and keep working on this job then you have to let me have you as and when I want you, otherwise you can forget about working in my company.

I was speechless hearing this, he already fucked me once and now if I go back form here then I’ll have no job either. I didn’t say anything and he took my silence as my consent. He made me bend in doggy style and parted my butt cheeks. He started moving his hand in my butt crack. I again started getting excited. After playing with my butt cheeks and butt crack for a few minutes he also became hard and inserted his dick in my pussy from behind. He got hold of my hairs and started pulling them while fucking me from behind. He again started calling me slut and a whore and was using other abusive words. This time also he was fucking me very roughly. My body was betraying me and I was getting very excited. He fucked me hard and fast for almost 15 minutes and then we both came at the same time. This time I didn’t even had time to clean up so I just wiped Vijay’s cum with the bed sheet lying on the bed and put my clothes on.

Vijay kept looking at me while I was putting my clothes on, he then got up came near me and hugged me from behind. He then told me to report in the office my 10.30 tomorrow morning with all my mark sheets and certificates and he will print a resume and fake experience certificate for me and will also talk to Mr. Iyer about me. Vijay said that he will prepare me for an hour for the interview with Mr. Iyer and will explain me the job profile of the current job as well the job experience he is going to mention in my resume. He told me to be prepared to answer Mr. Iyer properly and he might ask some tricky questions as well. If he will get any doubt about my fake experience then he will be very nasty and immediately terminate the interview. He then turned me around and kissed me deeply and thanked me for giving him such a good time. I hugged him back and thanked him for helping me and bid him goodbye.

Next morning when I was getting ready I found my whole body was covered with hickies and bite marks from Vijay, he was very rough and fucked me like an animal. I got ready in a hurry and reached office 10:15 am dressed in a saree and blouse. My blouse as usual was a small one with deep back and front. I covered my cleavage properly with the pallu. The whole building was owned by Mr. Saraf as has many companies operating from the same building and he used to sit on top floor. I went to the reception and the receptionist guided me to Vijay’s floor. I found all familiar faces around on the floor. Brijesh and Aseem came up to me and greeted me. They both hugged me and the hug prolonged more than the required duration. Aseem hand was rubbing my bare back while hugging me. Other male eye were glued to me when Brijesh and Aseem were hugging me. They guided me to Vijay’s chamber.

Vijay got up from his desk and greeted me. He also hugged me and once the pleasantries were over Brijesh and Aseem left his chamber. As soon as they both left the chamber, Vijay hugged me tightly and started kissing me passionately, initially I tried to stop me but he was not ready to stop so I started responding him. He kissed me for good 5 minutes and once he was content he let go off me and went and sat on his chair. He then started explaining me about my job profile that I’ll be in the public relations and maintaining the relationships with the new as well as the existing clients and answering their queries and attend to any grievances. This went on for almost an hour where he covered all the questions which Mr. Iyer can ask me in his interview. He handed over the resume he printed for me along with fake experience certificates. He then told me that I have to go 2 floors up in HR & Accounts department and ask for Mr. Iyer there. He then again got up and came near me and wished me luck and again kissed me, while kissing me he took his hand inside my pallu and started squeezing my boob. There was a sudden knock on the door and we parted. As soon as we parted Vijay said loudly – Come in.

Brijesh walked in and saw me adjusting my pallu, my breath was also fast. I was caught off guard. He gave a meaningful smile to me before talking to Vijay regarding the issue he came in for. I thought did Vijay told him about us but then I droped the thought thinking that its not possible, as it will hamper his image as well. I shake the thought off my mind and left for Mr. Iyer’s office. As I walked out they both were staring at my swaying ass.

When the door was closed behind me Brijesh licked his dry lips and said – Kya maal hai boss. Khub maza aaya hoga aapko to kal. Jee bhar ke choda hoga aapne isse.

Vijay laughed on his lewd comment.

Brijesh continued – Boss akele akele hi khayegne ya humain bhi chakhne ka mauke denge.

Vijay – Abe akele kabhi khaya hai maine, don’t worry you will also get your chance but in due course of time. Is saali ne bahut tadpaya hai saalon se. AUr who madarchod Atul humara maal humesha share karta tha aur usse jab maine share karne bola to usne mujhpe haath uthaya tha, ab sab ka badla is saali se lunga main. Isse Randi banaunga sabki.

I took the lift and reached 2 floors above Vinay’s floor and searched for HR Department. Mr. Iyer’s cabin was in far corner. I knocked on his door and entered in his cabin. I introduced myself and he greeted me with a smile and looked at me from top to bottom. Mr. Iyer was a pitch dark looking man, not very tall and was having a pot belly. He was wearing a crisp white shirt in contrast with his complexion which was making him look even darker, he was bald with thick moustache and was looking a villain of south Indian movie. He informed me in his thick south indian accent that he knew me as he saw me with Atul many times in company parties and events. He informed me that he was a good friend of Atul and offered his condolences on his sudden demise. He said he will be more than happy to offer a position in the company. I handed him over my resume and other documents as prepared by Vijay.

He went through all the documents and then started asking me questions which Vijay made me rehearse in the morning itself so I answered all of them with confidence. As I was speaking he kept staring at my face and my pallu covered breast which was making me uncomfortable a bit but I didn’t say anything. He then satisfied with my answers asked a few more questions about my past experience and my last job. Again I gave the answers as Vijay told me.

Mr. Iyer then suddenly said – Oh, I know Mr. Gupta who is the HR manager in the previous company you worked. He is a very good friend of mine and its been ages I spoke to him last. It’s a good excuse to call and catch up with him and check your referral as well.

Before I could say anything he took his mobile and searched for the number and called. I was getting very nervous and started sweating. He chatted casually with Mr. Gupta for some time (least I knew that he was talking with Vijay only and they both have planned it well last night only). He then started asking him about me and my job profile there. His face frowned listening to the reply from the other side. He again asked Mr. Gupta is he sure what is he saying and his he frowned more listening to his reply. I was almost shaking in fear listening to all this.

As soon as Mr. Iyer disconnected the call, I started sobbing and confessed to him that I lied about my experience. I don’t have any work experience, but since I badly need this job I lied about my work experience but the truth is that I never worked in my life. I started crying after I told him the truth. He got up from his desk and came behind me. He put his hand on my shoulder to comfort me and then moved it to my back and started rubbing it there in order to console me.  

Mr. Iyer – Stop crying dear. You didn’t need to lie about your experience to get a job here. You are such a fine lady I would have offered you a job anyway. Why did you even think about giving fake experience and certificates?

I stopped crying but was still sobbing a bit and between the sobs I replied – I needed this job badly financially as we didn’t have much saving. Further I thought without any experience I won’t be getting the minimum salary I need to afford the EMIs on my house and my kids education.

Mr. Iyer – Yes that can be a problem but let me see if you will be able to manage the profile and then what can I do for you. Vijay is a good team leader and if you are a quick learner then there will not be a problem.

Mr. Iyer continued - See Mrs. Singh our company is the biggest supplier of computer hardware. We deal in 3 channels government supplies, corporate supplies and in retail as well. Vijay is the incharge of the team dealing with corporate supplies. You will be the public relation officer in his team dealing with the grievances of the clients as well. You think you will be able to handle this job profile.

I replied confidently - Yes sir I will.

Mr. Iyer - Our Chairman Mr. Saraf is very serious about the image and presentation of our company and employees. And since you will be face of the company to our corporates you need to be in your best attire all the time. Mr. Saraf is very clear that he wants our females employees not only to be beautiful but sexy too as it increases their confidence by many folds.

Without understanding much about the meaning of his words I just nodded yes in affirmation.

Mr. Iyer - And you meet both the criteria’s you are not only very beautiful but also very sexy.

I blushed and smiled on his compliment.

Mr. Iyer - I hope you and equally cooperative and a quick learner to learn all the skills needed for the job.

I again nodded in affirmation.

Mr. Iyer - So let’s move to the adjoining room where I’ll complete taking your details in order to finalise your joining.

With that he got up from his desk and moved towards a door in his chamber. I initially thought that it must be his personal washroom but it was actually a record room. Once inside I found that there were file cabinets in all the four sides, with a desk and chairs in the middle. A sofa on one side and there was an adjoining washroom. Mr. Iyer explained that this the place where they keep the records of all the employees of this company as well as other companies owned by Mr. Saraf. I also came to know that Mr. Saraf was not only into hardware supplies but he also take tenders of huge government supplies and he own many warehouses as well.

Mr. Iyer sat on one side of the table and signalled me to sit in the other side. He then pulled out an empty file and a few forms. He asked me about my basic details like full name, address etc.

He then said - Mrs. Singh as a company policy I need to take your complete physical details. Please get up and stand on this weighing scale.  

After measuring my weight he asked to move towards the wall where there was a scale to measure height. Once he was done he went to his desk and noted the measurements.

He opened his drawer and pulled out a measuring tape and said - I need to take your body measurements now.

I was taken aback listening to that and asked him - Why do you need that??

Mr. Iyer said - There are 2 reasons for that, we keep vitals in record for each employee as I said for sales and PR team our company hire only good looking and fit people. So we will keep a track of your figure. Secondly company will provide you business suits and other outfits for company’s events for that we need all the measurements. So now if you please come and stand here I’ll finish my job as I have other work to do as well. I don’t have all day to play games with you here.

With the tone of his reply I understood that he didn’t like the way I questioned him. Anyway with reasoning he gave it was not possible to avoid this so I went and stood near the desk where he was standing with the forms.

He started taking the measurements like a professional. He started with my arms, then he measured my shoulders moved to my neck. He was noting down all the measurements in the form he had on his desk. He then sat infront of me and first measured my leg from the side then moved infront moved my pallu aside and made my navel visible. His eyes shined looking at my navel. He measured the length from my navel to my feet and then from my navel to my upper thighs. In all this the tape was touching my pussy above my saree and petticoat, his hands brushed my thighs many times in the process.

He then said - Mrs. Singh you need to take off your saree and petticoat.

I was shocked and said in a loud voice - What for?? Why you want me to remove my clothes.

Mr. Iyer said in a calm voice - How am I supposed to measure the width of your thighs and the measurement of cross/crutch point. The business suits company provides comes with pants. How many time do I have to tell you that this Organization is very particular about the looks of it’s employees and their attire. It’s not that I’m dying to see you naked.

I felt ashamed of my sudden reaction. I apologised to him and politely asked him - Isn’t there a female to take these measurements.

Mr. Iyer - No we don’t have the budget to keep a female employee just to take measurements. Here I’m keeping my job at stake by hiring you even after knowing that you produced fake experience certificate and you don’t trust me. Let’s finish the process here and you can join somewhere else. I’ll refer you to some other company, you can join there.

With that he got up from the floor and threw the tape on the desk. I felt sorry for him and showing distrust like that.

I said - I’m really sorry Mr. Iyer, it’s just that I have never given measurement like that and also I have never undressed infront of a Male other than my husband. That’s why I reacted like that.

Iyer thought - You bitch, Vijay already told me that you have fucked half a dozen men that too after marriage and here you are acting all Sati Savithri. Give me some time and I’ll bring out the slut inside you.

I continued - Please don’t get upset. I’m really sorry if I hurt your emotions.

He replied - Mrs. Singh I’m just trying to do my job here. I have done this procedure with everyone who has joined this company whether Male or Female. I’m fully professional in my work and don’t take anything personally.

Totally unaware of his plans and intentions I was falling in his trap and I said - I’m really sorry again Sir. I’ll do whatever is required as per company’s norms. Will you please turn around as I’m feeling very shy to remove my saree infront of you.

With disappointment in his eyes Mr. Iyer turned around as he missed the chance to see me stripping. As soon as he turned around I took my pallu off and started undbanging my saree. I placed it on the chair next to the table and pulled the string off on my petticoat. It followed the gravitational law and fell on my feet. I walked out of it and put it with the saree on the chair. I thanked my stars that I was wearing a hipster panty rather than a bikini or a thong. But it was tight on my butts and my butt crack can be easily traced from outside, lower portion of my butt cheeks were also peeking out from the bottom of the panties.

I asked Mr. Iyer that I’m ready, he turned around and was speechless to see me only in my blouse and panties. His mouth opened in awe. The blouse I was wearing was showing 2 Inches of my cleavage and my curves were accentuating in the tight blouse. The back of the blouse was hardly 3 inches and was just covering the strap of my bra hence my back was almost open in the view.  

Mr. Iyer move near me without even blinking in his eyes and picked up the measuring tape from the table. He was constantly staring at by blouse covered boobs and my thighs. He kneeled again infront of me started taking measurements. He again measured the length of my thighs, from the start of my panty line to my knees and then to my upper thighs. He then measured the thickness of my thighs one by one. His fingers were constantly brushing my skin while doing so.

Mr Iyer - Mrs. Singh your skin is smoother than silk and it’s so fair.

I just smiled on his compliment. He then moved the tape up to measure my waist. He joined the tape right on my navel to take the reading. His finger poked my navel in the process and I gasped. He noticed my reaction. After measuring my waist he said - There is some dirt here, let me clean it and with that he inserted his index in my navel, I gasped again and pulled my tummy in. He stared moving his finger in and out of my navel in the context of cleaning it. He brought his face very close to my navel to see whether it’s clean or not. He said - it’s not fully clean yet. I wanted to tell him it’s ok, I’ll clean it myself. But before I could say that he did something which I never imagined he would do. He inserted the tip of his tongue in my navel.

A cried - Noooo Mr. Iyer. Please don’t do this.

But he ignored it and started rotating his tongue too in my navel. A moan escaped my mouth. He licked my navel for good 2 minutes before moving his mouth from there. He moved his mouth and looked at me and smile when he saw that my eyes were closed. From down there when he looked up he saw the mounds of my boobs in the blouse.

He then moved the tape to measure around my butts. This time he kept the joint right on my pussy to take the reading and his fingers were slightly touching me there. My body started to betray me and I started getting wet with all this touchings.

He then got up and said - Mrs. Singh please widen your thighs a bit I need to measure the crutch/cross point. I did as he said I wanted this to get over as soon as possible. He stood next to me and up one end of the tape on the panty line above my pussy and took the tape between my legs and right above my pussy and the above my butt crack to the back start point of my panty line. The tape was rubbing my pussy and I started getting more and more wet. In order to adjust and keep the tape properly he moved and jiggled it a few times which resulted in more friction on my pussy and I moaned a bit. He took his time to take this measurement and finally it was over and he pulled the tape out from between my thighs.

He said - Mrs. Singh, it’s time to measure you bosom now. Please remove you blouse.  

I gave him a questionable look and before I could shot the question he said - I have already told you that I need exact measurements, which is not possible with two layer of clothings. If you are wearing a padded bra then I might have to ask you to remove the bra as well.

I was more relieved thinking that I was not wearing a padded bra rather than think that he has asked me to remove my blouse. He took my silence as my yes and said - Will you do it fast, I have a lot of work to finish today itself.

I realised that I lost the chance to give any excuse or raising any question. I turned around and started unhooking my blouse. There was a wicked smile on Mr. Iyer’s face and he was hungrily looking at my panty covered butts and rubbed his dick above his pants.

I turned around and Mr. Iyer’s eyes almost popped out, my boobs are crushed together in the tight bra making a deep cleavage. He licked his dry lips looking at the cleavage and my bra cladded boobs. I looked down in shame when I saw him staring at me like that. I looked down and found that he was having an erection. I smiled slightly looking at that. I wanted the task to be completed fast so I walked towards him. He also came out of trance and came forward to take the measurement.

Due to all the touchings and the air conditioning my nipples were hard and were easily visible above the bra. Mr. Iyer also notices that and was staring at them now. He then me to raise my hands and as soon as possible did that my boobs jutted out more from the bra. Mr Iyer then put the tape around me and brought the ends infront right on my boobs to take the reading. He placed the tape strap right on my nipples and then in order to adjust the tape his fingers brushed my nipples. This sent shivers in my body and I was getting more and more wet with every passing moment. Mr. Iyer then tightened the tape and I said - Ahhhh.

He asked - Is it too tight?

I nodded yes so he loosened it a bit And asked if it’s ok. When I confirmed he took the reading. He then asked me to lower my hands and again took the readings. He said - You got a beautiful body and perfect vitals Mrs. Singh.

I again just smiled on his compliment. He noted the reading on the forms lying on the table and turned the page. It was the last page of the bunch. He looked at it and his face got stressed.

I asked - If everything is ok sir.

He kept quite for a few seconds which made me nervous and moved forward and kept my hand on his shoulder. He turned towards me and said - Mrs. Singh we have reached the final section of the process now. Here I have to mention about any physical marks or scar if you have. But that’s not a problem. The problem is the next section where we both need to sign a declaration that the facts and information mentioned in your resume, documents and this form are correct and I have verified it. Now I can’t sign that declaration knowing that you have given false information in your resume. If I sign it I’ll have to put a remark mentioning the false experience thing here.

I was devastated to listen that. I lost all my hopes to get this job and save my house and solve my financial problems. I said - Sir I really need this job other wise bank will take away our house and we will be homeless. My kids will be thrown out of school as I have paid their tuition fee for last 3 month. I beg you please help me out here.  

While we were having this conversation Mr. Iyer was constantly staring my cleavage.

He said - You don’t understand Mrs. Singh I will loose my job if management will come to know that I signed even after knowing the truth. Further you will save you house and your kids education. What am I getting in all this by risking my job and my career.

In the flow of the conversation I said - I will do whatever you say Mr. Iyer but please give me this job. In future if anything goes wrong I’ll take the complete blame and tell the management that you were not aware of the truth. But please let me have this job as I have nowhere else to go. Let me pay the banks from the first 2 months salary and then you can keep half my salary for as many month as you want (I got tears in my eyes).

A slight smirk got on his face and he said - Please Mrs. Singh don’t embarrass me. I don’t need your money. Let’s second last part and when we will come to the declaration part we will think what can we do.

I nodded and smiled on his response. He said - Let’s fill this part up as well. So Mrs. Singh do you have any birth or any scars on your body?

I nodded no. He proceeded - I can see you got a flawless body dear.

It was the first time he called me dear I smiled on his compliment.

He said - But you know the company policy, I have to check it myself. Further I also need to mention the moles and warts on your body.

I didn’t get the reason why would company needs to know the moles or marks on my body but I didn’t question him. He came very close to me and held my face by chin and pulled it up, he started looked closely at my face from all sides and angle. The he moved his hand on my neck, he found a mole on the left end of the nape of my neck. He rubbed it slightly to confirm that it’s a mole. He then raised my hand one by one and moved his hand on my armpit. All these touches started to excite me. After moving his hands on my armpit he turned me around. And then he sniffed his hand to inhale the smell of my armpit, he thought I might now see it but I noticed it from the corner of my eye.

He roamed his hands on my back and then he did something which I didn’t expect and it shocked me. He opened the hook of my bra. I jumped and snapped at him - What have you done Mr. Iyer?? Why did you open my bra??

He snapped back at me - You back is not completely visible due to the strap of the bra. What if there is a mark below it? And 10 mins back you can said that you are ready to do anything to get this job and you couldn’t keep your word for even 10 mins.

I realised my mistake and turn back and said - Please go ahead and check.

He moved the back straps away and then removed the straps from my shoulder. I folded my arms to keeps the bra cups on my boobs as the straps were now hanging on my arms. He moved his hands on my back from top to bottom slowly in order to check any moles there. I was hating his lustful touch on my body but I didn’t have any other option.

He put his hand on my shoulder and turned me around. As was feeling ashamed of my nakedness and was looking down on floor. He then brought his hand forward and tried to pull my bra away from my body. With tears in my eyes I looked at him and pleaded - Please Mr. Iyer.

With a grin on his face he said - I’m just doing my job Mrs. Singh. If you don’t want to proceed with it, you are free to walkout any moment.

I was left with no option so I just loosened my grip and he yanked the bra off from my body. I was now standing topless infront of him. His eyes shined looking at my naked boobs. He couldn’t believe his luck. He brought both his hands and held my boobs and started liking at them thoroughly. He pulled them up as if weighing them and looked below my boobs and said - Aaha, see there is a mole below your left boob.

He then flickered my nipple with his thumb as a result it got hard and there came the dots on my areola. He touches them and asked me - Are these moles Mrs. Singh.

I was dying in shame to answer such question. I just nodded no.

He said - You nipples are also dirty Mrs. Singh, I have clean it the same way I cleaned your navel.

Without waiting for my response he bent forward, pulled his tongue out and started licking my nipple. He was holding my boob tightly and his tongue was making slurping sounds while he was vigorously licking my nipple. There were tears rolling out of my eyes but my body was betraying me and I was getting wet at the same time. He then took the nipple as well as a good portion of my boob in his mouth and started sucking it. After sucking it for some time he still kept the boob in his mouth and rolled his tongue on my nipple. I moaned when he did that. While at the same time his other hand was pressing and playing with my other boob. He was punching my other nipple in between pressing my boob. After sometime he switched his mouth and took my other boob in his mouth and his hand started playing with my first boob.

He played and sucked my boobs and nipples for a long time and when he was fully satisfied he left them and stood straight. He then held my hand and took me near the sofa and said - Lets check your lower half and finish the process. Now you get on the sofa with your knees on the sofa seat, put your hands on the headrest of the sofa and bend down.

I asked in a low tone - Is it necessary Sir?

He replied - Yes dear it is very much necessary. Now be a good girl and do as you are told.

With a heave heart I got in the position as he told me. My butts were jutted out and boobs were hanging down. I was feeling so ashamed of my lewd position.

Me Iyer came near me and said - Part your legs dear. How am I supposed to see your inner thighs??

He then part my legs and moved his hands all around on my thigh and brought his face down at the same time to look for any marks or moles. He brought his more close to my pussy and inhaled the smell from there. He went mad by the smell of the juices coming out. He then brought his hands on my lower back and slowly inserted his both index fingers from opposite sides in my panty lines. I panicked by the thought of him removing my panties so I brought my hand on my back and held the panty line and pleaded again - Please sir, don’t take it off, I beg you. Please.

He said in an irritated tone - You want that joining letter or not Mrs. Singh? Stop all these tantrums and cooperate with me for few more minutes and you can have your joining letter in your hands. Now let your hand go.

I had no other option but to surrender. I finally removed my hand and he slowly pulled my panties down. His eyes widened and he went crazy in lust looking my round and fleshy naked butts. He couldn’t control his urges and spanked on my butt and when the flesh jiggled he said - Wow you got so much of flesh there. I haven’t seen such a perfectly shaped butts with so much of flesh in my life.

He again slapped my butt and this time harder. I loudly said - Aahhhh. Please Mr. Iyer it hurts. He controlled his urges and started his process of inspecting my butts. He roamed his palm on my butts cheek and brought his face closer and said – Hmmm, there is mole on your right butt cheek as well.

He then parted my butt cheek and bent down to look into my butt crack. He looked at my tiny butt hole and my pussy was glistening with my juices. He looked at it and smiled. He rubbed his fully erect dick above his pants and said – This part here also needed to be cleaned properly.

I said – No, no Mr. Iyer please you don’t need to.

But it was too late, he already had his mouth on my pussy and he moved his tongue on the slit of my pussy and licked it. He then moved his tongue from the slit of my pussy upwards and licked by butthole and my butt crack and then moved his tongue down back to the pussy licking the whole way down. I moaned loudly and shivered with the sensation. I was still constantly pleading him to stop – Please Mr. Iyer please don’t do this to me. I was a married woman.

He ignored all my pleas and opened the lips of my pussy and inserted his tongue inside. My pleas were getting weak now and my moans were increasing with each passing moment. After licking me for good 5 minutes he got up. I heard the sound of unbuckling of belt. I understood what he is upto now. I said – No Mr. Iyer I’m not going to do that and I started getting up from the bending position.

He held me by my shoulder and pushed me down and said – Just few more minutes dear, let me fuck you now and you then you can go with your joining letter.

I was still not ready for that, I cried – Please Mr. Iyer, I’ll do anything else but please don’t put it in.

He didn’t listen to me and hurriedly pulled his pants and underwear down on one go and pushed his dick hard in my pussy.

I almost screamed in pain – Noooooo. Please pull it out Sir. Tears were rolling out of my eyes.

He said – Be a good girl dear and I’ll even get you more salary than you expect and we usually pay for this position. Think all your financial problems will resolve in no time.

Listening to that I became quite. He started pumping his dick in and out of my pussy. He held me by my hips with his hands and started fucking me very fast. After fucking me for 2-3 minutes in that position and when he felt that my resistance has gone he pulled his dick out and asked me to turn around and lie on the couch. I did as I was told I lied on my back resting my head on the handrest. He spread my legs and came between them. He took off his shirt, he was hairy and pitch black. He was quite scary to look at. He got an average size dick of 5 inches. He again inserted me and started pumping me. He brought his face down and tried to kiss me. But I turned my face away, so he started kissing and licking my neck. He then moved his face on my tits and started sucking my left boob. He took my nipple between his teeth and slowly started biting it. While with his other hand he started pressing by right boob and pinching the right nipple. I started getting excited now and was moaning loudly now. He increased his speed and was now fucking me like a mad bull. I started getting very wet and as I was starting to enjoy the fuck, he suddenly said - Fuck you are so hot Mrs. Singh and your pussy is so tight, I have never fucked someone this hot. I don’t think I will be able to last long. I’m going to cum soon.

I said while gasping for breath - Ahh-ahhh, Don’t you dare to cum inside me. Pull out when you have to cum.

I said this with such and authority that he got it that it’s a no-no thing. So after pumping me for hardly one more minute he pulled his dick out and started cumming on my tummy, a few jets even landed on my boobs. He came so much that it made a small pool on my tummy. Looking at it he grinned and said - I never came so much before.

He handed me tissues and started getting dressed. I wiped his semen from my body and went to the adjoining washroom to clean myself. When I came out he was gone to his chamber. I got dressed and went to his chamber. As soon as I entered he got up and handed me over my joining letter and was surprised to see that he has offered me a salary of Rs. 60000/- my expectation was a maximum salary of Rs. 40000-45000/-. I was very happy to see this. Seeing my smiling face he said while grinning - I think I deserve at least a kiss now.

I laughed on his comment. He look it as a positive sign and move closer. He was right I couldn’t deny him a kiss for the favours he has given me as I didn’t let him kiss me during the whole session inside. Although he took advantage of the situation and almost blackmailed me to have sex with him. But looking at the joining letter I was so happy that I almost forget about what happened inside the records room.

He moved forward and held my face, I closed my eyes. He bent down and kept his lips on mine. He then slowly started sucking my lower lips, I also started responding him and started sucking his upper lips. After sucking the lower one for sometime, he moved to my upper lip and started sucking that one. Then his tongue tried to enter my mouth, I opened my mouth and let his tongue in. His tongue invaded my mouth and revolving it around in my mouth for sometime he started rubbing it on my tongue. Both our tongue got twisted into each other like they are fighting a dual.

Suddenly his mobile started ringing and we broke our kiss. We both our breathless due to such a long kiss. He controlled his breath and attended the call and I wiped by mouth as his saliva has covered it fully. I looked at my watch and realised that it’s been almost 4 hrs since I came in his chamber.  

As soon as he finished the call I said - I should be going now.

He wished me luck and gave me goodbye hug. I pecked him on his lips, thanked him again and walked out of his chamber. With the joining letter in my hand I was feeling as if I was on 7th sky. On the way down to Vijay’s office I was thinking how I’ll start repaying all instalments from next month. But I need to make some payment to bank this month as well.
[+] 5 users Like Devil0606's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Used & Abused - by Devil0606 - 18-12-2019, 01:21 PM
RE: Used & Abused - by kamdev99008 - 18-12-2019, 09:51 PM
RE: Used & Abused - by Devil0606 - 19-12-2019, 02:32 PM
RE: Used & Abused - by Sam15 - 19-12-2019, 04:17 PM
RE: Used & Abused - by blackdesk - 19-12-2019, 07:21 PM
RE: Used & Abused - by Devil0606 - 22-12-2019, 11:32 PM
RE: Used & Abused - by ronylol - 23-12-2019, 01:46 AM
RE: Used & Abused - by Jeevanantham - 23-12-2019, 01:04 PM
RE: Used & Abused - by Devil0606 - 24-12-2019, 01:02 AM