Adultery My Wife Swetha
Part 33
Rajesh
Hi everyone , this is Rajesh once again it was a beautiful & amazing time me and Swetha had those two nights. The next day I dropped Swetha back at her place not that I was happy to send her away but because I could see that Swetha started having pain in her pussy with so much of activity suddenly. It is as if that saying that ‘the newly married does not remember which is day or which is night’ that was the situation. I was sure if I would have asked her to stay she would have stayed back and I would not have been able to control myself.

That day I went to office and before I went back home I went and met Swetha and took her some food and kissed her and came back to my house. As soon as I came home I received a call from Raghu and I picked it up

“Hi Rajesh….”
“Hi Raghu… how are you?”
“I am good , how is everything there……….”
“ Everything  is going well………… What else from your side” I could feel that Raghu wanted to talk about the night and I was shy and could not say…. What will I say that I spent two nights with your wife and it was best time of my life?
“You tell me….”
“How was Swetha……” he asked me directly which I did not expect…….
“She is good…………..met her yesterday”
“She told me……she told me everything…………..Thanks……”
“………..”
“Swetha is very happy and very excited……… thanks once again………. Don’t worry about me ………. I am very happy with what is happening there……..just keep her happy”
“Thanks, anna ……..” and our conversation ended.
Even though he is happy I could not be open and tell him or talk to him…. Especially regarding his wife Swetha.
Our relationship continued and me and Swetha used to regularly meet and this time I made sure that it was pleasurable. Most of the time our meeting was in their house and Swetha told me that Raghu is more than happy for us to use the master bed room so it became our place. My weekends I started to spend with Swetha in their house. There is not a single place in their house where we did not have sex and we were basically living as husband and wife…..that’s when I got the news of my Germany trip for Two months and I had to leave Swetha and go.

For Swetha it made her sad and as soon as I left she went to her parents. When Raghu signed off from ship he went there and they both returned back to Chennai. Few days later I came back and ended up at here place and it was the first time I was spending alone time with Swetha while Raghu was in the other room. I got used to sleeping with Swetha so much that I could not stop myself from having sex with her even though her husband was in the house. I was expecting that Swetha would have made sure that we are alone in the house when I came but it was not the case.

Once Raghu went inside his room I was all over Swetha and I could not stop myself and Swetha was equally excited to be with me. She was running and jumping and laughing and teasing me and I finally managed to catch her and right in front of our bedroom and pulled her in and had my way with her. That was the second time I fucked her that day and first time was in kitchen.  We lied down naked on the bed together and that’s when I noticed a guilt in her eyes……..
“Hey Swetha … what happened?.... “
“Nothing………its just that I am supposed to be with my husband but I am with you her enjoying and he is sleeping alone…. Till yesterday he was here and now as soon as you came back I pushed him to guest room”
I felt bad…… what she was saying is right.

Raghu
I felt very happy for Swetha after hearing what happened. I was too excited imagining how Swetha might have been ravaged for two nights and how happy and excited she was while telling me. My hand was all the time on my dick playing with it and it took a while for it to come down after many ejaculations.
Later I called up Rajesh and I could feel that he was very shy talking about what happened so I thanked him and made him know that I don’t have any issues with what is happening and in fact more than happy that it is happening.
Swetha and Rajesh started meeting regularly and Swetha use to tell he about their meetings …………… I knew she did not tell me everything but whatever she told was enough to keep me hard for a long time.
One day after she told me about their meeting one thought suddenly came and it changed my mood. I knew what I was thinking is not what it is but I was not comfortable with it being inside me.
Swetha got a doubt about something bothering me while she was talking to me and asked me what happened and I just said it was some work pressure and did not tell her or ask he anything.
The next day Swetha called and asked me directly
“Raghu…….. what is bothering you?........ don’t try to hide it from me….. tell me frankly……..”
“ Swetha…… it nothing…. Really nothing……. It’s just that……….” I stopped

“Come on …… Ask me……..its  ‘Do I Love You Now’ isn’t it……….”
“ Swetha…. Don’t take me wrong……….”
“Raghu……..if you want ill stop meeting Rajesh…. Ill not meet him at all……… it’s not him you are important for me……..you and only you and no one else……..”
“ Swetha……”
“ Yes……..’ I really Love You’ and I mean it through my heart and no one can take that place other than you….. you are my life….you are everything………without you I am nothing……   it really pains me that you are having this doubt”
“Swetha…..please……. I understand ….. I know you…… you are mine and mine for every………. I love you and I trust you….. just one stupid thought came and now it very clear…….”
“No Raghu…… don’t worry I will stop sleeping with Rajesh……..”
“No Swetha I know you and I know how much you love me……. At the same time I know how much you like sex and how much you suffer when you don’t get it ……………. I wouldn’t want you to suffer because of me……….. I know how it will be for you especially now that Rajesh is helping your with that………...  I love you and I will always love you what every you do…….”
“Raghu…… you are the best husband and I am thankful to God for that……. Even in my dreams I will never hurt you ……………..”
We talked for some more time on other topics and just before ending the call Swetha assured me again that as Rajesh was her college crush she got a little close to him.  I asked her “so what’s now….. what about Rajesh…”
“ Whatever you say…..Raghu”
“You continue meeting him…….but one think keep telling me whatever happens between you both….”
“ Youuuuuuu…….. you don’t change…………. Ok bye….” And she cut the call
After the call the things came back to normal  for few weeks and Swetha used to tell me what happened and sometimes she used to send me pics of both of them together…. I loved the talk and the pics and I used to watch them later again and again and masturbate.
One day Swetha told me that Rajesh is going on an assignment to Germany for two months and was sad………  so I asked her to go to her parent’s house and as soon as Rajesh left she went to her Parent’s house…….
Swetha had company of her Bhabhi Renu there who had become her best friend especially after her visit to our place in Chennai. During our regular calls we had one other name other than Renu & Muruga used to come up and it was Nagesh.
Nagesh is Muruga’s 19 years old son.  At the time of our marriage he was still young and was helping his father around the house. Now he has grown into a muscular young man hardened with all the work in the fields. He had a cycle which he used to do the bring items from the shops from nearby town.
Before marriage Swetha used to help Nagesh for his studies as he was little weak. When she went back his father Muruga asked Swetha if she can help his son in his studies so that he at least clears his 10th class and she started to teach him.
Swetha used to talk to me about Nagesh more and more and I could sense that there is something else ………. I knew my Swetha very well……so I asked her
“Swetha….. is there anything you want to tell me?”
“I am telling you everything…………”
“What about Nagesh ……”
“What about him?......”
“I am getting a feeling that there is something else about Nagesh which you are trying hard not to tell….” And I laughed
“…………….. No…. nothing……..” and she laughed
“Come on tell me……Swetha….. tell me….what is it…..”
“He comes directly from work to me……….  All sweating…………”
“Now I understand……..  you are not getting sleep in the night because of that………” I laughed a lot
“Don’t laugh……..don’t laugh……… you know me how I am…………don’t laugh or I’ll kill you……” and she started laughing
“ok ok what do you want………….”
“Nothing….. its just that …….its just that…… Rajesh is also not here……it’s kind of getting difficult in the nights…..…..” and she laughed
“Why are you sleeping alone… go and sleep with Renu………She is a very good of yours…….”
“What?.......my brother is there in the house… why will she sleep with me….. anyways when my brother goes out Muruga ends up taking his place………….” She said laughingly…… “ Anyways even if I sleep with her she keeps talking about Muruga and how good he is and how well he takes care of her….. and it gets me worse…………”
“ Ohk I understand……….. what options you have……….. What about Nagesh…….. “
“What about him……..come on…. He is a small kid………”
“Is he……….it did not look like that when you showed him during our last video call…..”
“Shut up…… ……” she said laughingly……
“I know you might have done something……..tell me what did you do……..”
“Nothing……….” And she laughed again
“Tell me Swetha….. you are my darling no…..tell me…..”
“………… I tease him a little………”
“I knew it…. I was sure… you would be doing something like that………. Tell me…. What did you do…….”
“Initially he was not coming to class regularly…..so I started showing him a little…….. now he comes regularly……….” She confessed…..
“I understand……. But what about you…….”
“It made my nights worse………..”
“So……. What are you planning….. do you think he is good in bed…….”
“What?.......” She said surprisingly
“Yeah………. Tell me…….. do you fantasize about him? Or you already started……”
“cheeeee…. Nothing like that…. I don’t…… ……….. no………….hmmm…….i just think about him…………anyways what about you…. When are you coming” she changed the topic
“I will be coming back on Sunday…..”
“this Sunday?......it’s just three days……… I’ll quickly pack my bags and ill reach Chennai……”
“No Don’t do that….. I’ll come there and stay there for few days and we both will leave for Chennai………”  I said ……… I made my own plans during the stay there and I smiled to myself.
As said I reached Swetha’s parent’s house on Sunday and for the whole day we did not leave our room………. And when we came out Renu was all smiling……. Swetha was happy and all blushing…….as it was her parent’s house she does not have any restrictions and she was the darling child of the house and no one said anything. My father in law had constructed a separate rooms on the first floor after our marriage one each for both his kids and we use whenever we go there. It had a big sitting space in front and two rooms on two ends. One was occupied by Srinu & Renu and the other was for us. Seeing the arrangement I could understand how convenient it was for Renu Bhabhi for Murugan to come to her.

Monday evening Nagesh came at his usual time for his tution…… and I could understand…..….. he was tall and muscular…though dark he was handsome and good looking … I understood why Swetha used to talk about him……..and tease him…….. I looked at Swetha’s face and I knew at that time that what I am looking for I can make it happen……….
After the tuition, I asked Swetha…… “Why did you cover yourself?”
“what do you mean…… you are hear……”
“I could see he was disappointed……”
Swetha laughed……… “Shameless…….. I am your wife………….”
“I know and I also know you……. Why cover when you know I don’t mind………” and I smiled……Swetha understood that I am up to something and smiled…….. “Don’t be too naughty…….. hope you are not planning anything stupid……” she said and I smiled
The next day I could see that before Nagesh came Swetha changed to a low cut blouse and looked at me smiling and I gave a thumbs up to her. That day Nagesh had a feast to his eyes. Weather he learnt anything or not I learnt that Swetha is ok with it and I was very happy
The next day when I saw Nagesh coming I went into our room and I left the door slightly open. From the corner of my eyes I could see that Nagesh was peeping and looking at us. I pushed Swetha to the wall and I pulled down her paloo and I started to kiss Swetha while squeezing her breasts. Swetha cooperated well but when I tried to open her blouse she pushed me saying the Nagesh would be coming. Hearing that Nagesh quickly went and sat outside. Swetha looked at me questioningly and I smiled telling her to wait and watch.
The next day I repeated the same thing but this time I managed to open her blouse and removed her bra and I sucked on her lovely breasts. I could see from the corner of my and I saw Nagesh watching. He moved away but after few minutes he came back and started watching us again………… I looked at him and smiled. I could see that he was scared and ran and sat in his place.  I turned back to Swetha and kissed her and said “Now go and teach your student…” with a sly smile. Swetha smiled back and said “he is a small kid……” and I promptly told her “look at his pants and tell me if he is a kid or he is old enough for this….”  Swetha hit me on my chest and she quickly wore her blouse back without bra and went outside to teach Nagesh. I came out of the room and went and sat on the chair opposite to her and started to tease her and giving sly smiles to her to keep her excitement high and it worked. Nagesh had a feast for his eyes all through his tuition as she could not keep her paloo in place.
Every day after the tuition Swetha came running to me and bangd me and I was happy to get bangd. This continued for few days and before the things developed Swetha told me that Rajesh is coming back from Germany and Swetha was in a hurry to come back to Chennai as her beau was coming back.
[+] 3 users Like Seaman's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Wife Swetha - by Seaman - 13-08-2019, 08:01 AM
RE: My Wife Swetha - by Eswar P - 13-08-2019, 09:21 AM
RE: My Wife Swetha - by rombyzomby - 13-08-2019, 04:38 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha - by rombyzomby - 13-08-2019, 04:40 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha - by rombyzomby - 13-08-2019, 04:40 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha - by rombyzomby - 13-08-2019, 04:42 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha - by Givemeextra - 13-08-2019, 07:22 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha - by Seaman - 13-08-2019, 07:57 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha - by Jaimeraja - 14-08-2019, 06:04 AM