Adultery Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn
Contd…
As Mens was cleaning her room suddenly she got a call from a new number it was Dara

Memsaab: I have fixed a 2 room house can you come for few minutes tomorrow we want first Milk ceremony preparation by you madam

Mens thought knowing Dara what milk preparation she was not sure he can try anything

Mens : Darjaji Ayan had a fall yesterday and is down with fracture in the bed with some injuries I just cannot come out

Oh god Memsaab I badly wanted you for just half hour is he Ok then I will make some plan come and meet you as he cut the connection

Mens : How the hell he can come inside the society she immediately  called back not wanting any issues.

Mens: Dara do not make any plan to come to the society it will become a big issue tell me what time I should come I will make a short visit

Dara: Memsaab thank you so much  can you come early in the morning 7 am and can be back back before 8am I will wait for you at the ATM and from there it’s not far off so 7am tomorrow also bring that burkha I gave you –This is not kind of place high class madam like can come just like that , you can put it in the ATM as he cut the phone without waiting for her answer

Mens was pensive after the call worried and thrilled about  her visit to a slum it will be a first in her life time & more than that she was sure what  Dara had in store for her which raised her sexual fever

As she sat  thoughtfully in the sofa

She heard the intercom ringing she took the call it was Hari

Harial : Madam my mother has fallen ill I have to go to hometown my I will be away may be for 3 days if you need any help call me in the mobile –take care madam

Mens: Do not worry Hariji iam used live alone no issues so you please take care of your family then with little provocatively added I will miss of coffee times

Hari: Yes Madam but I will miss it more than you when I came back I will make it up to you as he cut the phone

After this Mens evening went smoothly as she spoke to PK in SKYPE but all her mind was on tomorrow she was excited and petrified of her visit to Slum actually she was thinking repeatedly what is Dara up to she was missing his aggressive almost dominating behaviour well she had to admit she missed his big fat active cock .

So after dinner she slept keeping the alarm at 6 Am .She had informed Ayan to sleep as had has some work in the morning will be back by 8.30am .

Early in the morning she got up and took bath wore nice brown colour saree and sexy blouse she took the burkha out it was thick and comfortable with face cover too so decided to wear it from her home  as in their building there were other 3 '. families staying and have seen in this type of burkha also there was no Harilal in the gate to worry

So wearing the black burkha over her saree she left home at  6.45 no one noticed as she calmly walked to the ATM then she saw Banke in his watchman dress standing there as she walked up to him she had to admit she has seen him only in watchman dress or utterly naked

Mens: Hello Banke missing me

Banke : Memsaab i really did not pick you in this dress Dara bhaiya is very smart guy please come with me

Mens: Shall we take a Rickshaw I don’t want to walk with this dress

Banke: Ok Memsaab , as he flagged a rickshaw & said Meena nagar chota  basthi

Autowala said I will not drop you inside get down in the main road

Banke: Ok but please drop as close as possible for Memsaab sake

Autowala glacing at her even in the Burka could make out a special lusty figure inside the costume wondered what is this good looking lady doing with this low class watchman chap but he knew shit happens in the city & knew how to mind his own business

Banke started to open his mouth Mens took his hands and said we will speak after reaching home

Mens then saw the auto turning into the slum as it was early morning she could see they were passing a small hillock covered with wild thorn & grass she could see ladies going with mug of water behind the hedges and she also could see number of gents sitting with a mug & she saw the most bizarre and typical scene in this kind of areas most of them where sitting facing the road not a care in the world even talking to a each other it was like road show of cocks of different sizes, shapes  and ages some of guys had balls almost touching the ground one or two of them had unbelievable big cocks as she quickly looked away

Auto stopped in crowded small lane , Banke and Mens got down almost all the people’s gaze in the road & small shops were on them watching her intently Mens felt very self conscious covering her face fully only eyes visible as she felt like new married lady as walked along with Banke

An old guy across the road asked aree Banke how are you and who is that

O it’s my bhabi Daraji’s wife as we walked on

Mens thought what a promotion now she is the wife of the lowly old watchman Dara she looked angrily at Banke

Banke feeling her glare as said memsaab we have tell something believable in this kind of areas people are very helpful but want to know everything

Then they reached a 2 floored slightly dilapidated building as Banke took the side steps it was ungainly not even cement applied it was only in bricks then he said we are home as they reached the terrace a very small looking house in one side as Dara barebodied and only in shorts welcomed her memsaab you look beautiful even in this burkha

Contd
[+] 2 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn - by mouthinvader - 13-01-2021, 05:16 PM