Misc. Erotica My step by step transformation
I started stripping off my shirt, jeans, panties, and bra. Raj also stripped of his clothes. I stopped Raj from opening his underwear. I give an intense hungry look and felt the hardness with my hands. I was feeling his abs with my hands. 
He jumped on me and as usual, he started with his kisses. This time he went down and started licking my pussy. I got completely out of control. I was moaning loudly with pleasure. I kept screaming “Oh Raj! It feels so good!”. I was shivering with pleasure.

Raj didn’t stop even for a second and continued. He removed his tongue and started fingering me. He started French kissing me while fingering me. He moved down and licked my neck. Kissed it. He started licking my nipples while squeezing the other boob with his other hand. I asked him not to stop it. 

I was getting louder and louder. He stopped. I told him not to stop. I asked him to continue. I lay on bed and closed my eyes. He continued fingering me. I was feeling so good. I started biting my lips as I couldn’t control. I held the pillow tightly as he increased his speed. He kept doing it and I told him I am having an orgasm. He kept doing this for another 5 minutes. Finally, I had a blast. I had biggest ever orgasm. My eyes almost blacked out. I was in heaven. I haven’t had an orgasms like these. 

He started his foreplay and kept kissing me all over. He kissed my face, eyes, lips, forehead, neck, boobs, nipples, navel, thighs, knees , legs and even toes. He kept his finger in my mouth. I kept sucking his finger. He turned me around and started kissing my back. He started touching me inappropriately. He turned me back and started kissing my navel. I started giggling as it was ticklish. His legs started rubbing my legs. I was also doing the same. He started kissing my hands started sucking my fingers. He kissed my hands from fingers to my shoulders. He started French kissing again. He said I taste so good. I said he also tastes so good.

I asked him if he likes dairy milk chocolate. He was confused and said yes. He told me it’s his favourite chocolate since his childhood days. I told him I have dairy milk chocolate. I asked him to take the big dairy milk chocolate from my purse. He asked me why all this now. I winked at him and said “You will see”. He gave it to me. The chocolate was already melted. I asked to open it. He opened it.

I asked him to take some chocolate and apply it to my lips. He understood what I meant. He took some chocolate and applied it lightly to my lips. He started kissing me on my lips. Now I asked him how do I taste. He said I taste even more delicious now. 

It drove him crazy. He then applied some chocolate to my nipples. I closed my eyes. I felt his warm tongue on my nipples. He started sucking chocolate off my nipples. He licked them clean. He applied chocolate to my navel, to my boobs and started licking the chocolate. My body smelled chocolate-y. It felt so good when he licked chocolate off my body. 

I opened my eyes. I stopped him. I took some chocolate and applied it to his lips. Now, I started taking the charge. I locked my lips with his and kissed him. It was so sweet. I applied some chocolate to his abs and licked them clean. 

I finally freed his cock by pulling down his underwear. It was rock solid. I applied some chocolate to the tip of his cock and started licking it. I then started sucking his cock. I applied some chocolate to his cock and licked the chocolate clean. He asked me how’s the taste of his cock. I gave a smile and said it tasted sweet. 

He started throat fucking me. He started increasing speed. He kept throat fucking me for 5 minutes straight. I got surprised at his stamina. I gagged sometimes in the middle but I loved it. I asked him to put one leg on the bed. 

I applied chocolate to his balls and started licking them clean. I applied chocolate all over and licked his cock clean. I kept licking his balls for several minutes. He stopped me. He held my loose hair with his hand and kissed me on lips. He asked me if my cunt is ready. I got excited. I lay on the bed and welcomed him. 

This time I turned him around and took top position. My hair started falling on him. I tied my hair and asked him if he is ready. He said “Wow! I am ready”. He didn’t expect that from me. I started riding him. He asked me to slow down as he cannot control. I understood and started riding him slowly. 

I moaned when his entire cock went inside my pussy. I slowly moved upwards. Then, repeated the motion. However I was slow as he asked me. Each time, the cock entered the pussy, I literally saw stars. It was absolute heaven. He kept squeezing my boobs. He balanced me by holding my navel on sides with both his hands. I took his hands and crossed his fingers with my fingers for both hands. I asked him if he is ready to climax. He smiled and said why so soon? I got exited when he said that. I said that my cunt is ready anytime. 

He came to top now and started fucking me. I was shivering. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment. It continued for 5 minutes. I thought I should do something. I took the chocolate wrapper. I took some chocolate with my finger. Raj licked the chocolate off my finger. I got angry but couldn’t. Instead, I smiled. I took some more chocolate and licked the chocolate from same finger. I smiled while looking at him. I fed some chocolate to him with my finger and then I had it with same finger. I repeated it. He said that he would fuck me until the chocolate gets over. 

I didn’t want it to end so soon. I started taking less and less chocolate as I did not want this to be over. We started eating chocolate alternatively from my finger. He asked me to take more chocolate. I said no to him. He smiled and kissed me. This continued for some time. Major portion of chocolate was over now. Time went so fast. He slowed down a bit. He kept fucking me. I got surprised at his stamina. I felt little sad. Luckily, Some chocolate is still left on the wrapper because it melted. I took the wrapper and dragged my finger to pile up the chocolate near the corner of the wrapper. 

We maintained eye contact throughout. We kept smiling each time we had chocolate. Sometimes, I would take chocolate near my mouth and he would say that it’s his turn to eat chocolate. He brings his mouth near my finger to eat it and I would kiss him passionately. All this is happening while his cock is still fucking my cunt. 

He occasionally holds my finger and applies the chocolate to my lips and kisses me on lips. It felt so sweet. For few more minutes, it continued. Finally chocolate is over. I understood what that meant. He signaled me. I understood he meant and said that my cunt is ready. He started increasing his speed. I started moaning again. He increased to maximum speed and started fucking me. We were both moaning in pleasure. 

He asked me spit or swallow or inside my pussy. I said I want it inside my mouth. He took his cock out of my pussy and kept it near my mouth and released his load. He released so much load. I drank every drop of it. There was some cum left on his cock. I took my tongue and licked it clean. I took my finger and collected all the cum which was collected on his cock on the sideways and kept the finger inside my mouth while having little smile on my face. He also smiled. I drank every drop of it. 

He asked me to show my mouth. I showed him and he got surprised that I drank all of it. He asked me if I am still thirsty. I said I am full. He kissed me again on lips and said I am such a slut. I laughed and said he is such a good fucker. We both smiled and I asked him if he is ready for the second round. He was little surprised. I said I was kidding. We both laughed. I said we will have second round after lunch. He nodded. 

We both cleaned up but the chocolate remained sticky. We were also smelling chocolate-y. So, we decided to shower together. 

We showered together for almost 30 minutes. We couldn’t keep hands off each other. He touched me everywhere and massaged by back, boobs, ass in the process. I also took opportunity and touched him everywhere. 

We got out of shower. We got dressed. I am still wearing the same shirt and jeans I was wearing since yesterday. I asked him what’s for lunch. He said they are some frozen foods in the freezer like pizzas, sandwiches, French fries etc. 

We went downstairs. We microwaved and ate some pizza pieces, French fries, drank some diet coke etc. It was completely junk food. I felt so lazy. Junk food is always delicious. I told him that I should exercise more this week to compensate for the junk food I had today. He smiled and told me that he will make me burn lot of calories and winked at me.

I blushed. We ate together. I started feeding him french fries. I took half of the fry in my mouth and asked him to eat remaining half with his mouth. He started touching me inappropriately. I started touching his foot with mine below the table. He called me a bad girl. I called him naughty boy. We both giggled, laughed. We slowly finished our lunch.

He asked me if I want to watch a movie. I said ok. There was a home theatre upstairs. He took me there. There was a big double recliner. He stretched the recliner and invited me. I sat beside him stretching my legs. He asked me what movies I like. I told him anything is fine. He told me to pick. 

I told him that we should watch a random French movie. He got confused. I told him that we should make funny translations while watching the movie. He liked the idea. We searched in youtube and selected a movie. 

He dimmed the lights. Movie started playing. I don’t even remember the title properly. I picked a character and he picked a character. We started making translations. As the movie progressed. I started making some explicit translations to spice things up. He got turned on by it. He also started doing the same. All the dirty talk turned us on. 

I took the heat of the moment and turned the movie off. I started to strip him off piece by piece. He also did the same. We both got naked. He held my hand and started taking me downstairs. I asked him where we are going. He got the keys of the car. I understood. 

He got inside the car and turned on the A/c. He folded the backseats such that there is lot of space for us to fuck. We got inside. I got excited. I asked him to directly fuck me as I am already so wet and not interested in foreplay. He nodded and started fucking me. He is on top. I told him not to finish. He nodded. He started fucking me slowly and I was moaning. The car started shaking little bit. The A/c had cooling effect on us. 

This continued for 15 minutes. I got little bored and started whispering dirty things inside his ear. He got turned on and started fucking me fast. I told him not to finish yet. He controlled hard and slowed down. I asked him if his cock is tired. He said not at all. He increased his speed little bit. I started moaning as I couldn’t control. He increased his speed to the maximum. We both started screaming out of pleasure. The car started shaking because of the movement. He was able to last long because we already had session before. He kept fucking me. As he was fucking me. I screamed "fuck me hard" "Please don't stop" "It feels great" etc. 

Finally after fucking for 15 minutes. He asked me where to release. I told him I want a facial. He winked at me and smiled. He pulled it out and brought it near my face. I closed my eyes. I felt warm liquid on my face. My face got completely drenched in cum in few seconds. He was moaning. I was surprised at the load size. 

The smell also turned me on. I was also masturbating down. I lied down and started fingering myself while the cum was on my face. I also had an orgasm. My legs started shaking because of orgasm. He said some cum is still left on his cock. He brought his cock near my face. I slowly opened my eyes. I smiled at him while licking off the remaining cum off his cock. I said its delicious while smiling at him. He also smiled back. He asked how was it. I told him it was soo hot. 

We both went inside. I washed my face. I took me some time because the cum was fresh and sticky. I had to wash my face thrice. Some cum was on my boobs, chest etc. I cleaned that up too. He also got cleaned up meanwhile.

I went and kissed him like I usually do. I told him that its so hot and sexy. He told me that my cunt is stronger than he expected. I smiled. I told him that its always waiting for his cock. He kissed me. 

I asked him what the time was. He said its 7 minutes to 5PM. His phone started ringing upstairs. As everything is silent and peaceful, we could hear the ring. He went to attend the phone. Meanwhile I also went to my phone to check notifications. I saw many messages on my messenger. As usual, so many strangers sent me creepy texts. I read these chats and some of them were creepily funny. I giggled. After I finished reading them, I blocked them one by one. 

I also saw some messages saying that money got deducted in my bank account for EMIs and recurring bill payments. I felt relieved. Thanks to my pending salary and bonus which got credited yesterday. 

I still have to pay back money to my friends along with interest. Since, I got promotion and salary hike now. I can easily pay these off. 

I just got a message from aswin (manager), “Hello Neha, Congratulations on your promotion and salary hike. I need to talk to you once privately next week”

I was little surprised. I wondered what this meeting could be about. 

Raj finished his phone call and started calling me “Slut where are you?” “Please come here”.

I went downstairs. He said that phone call is from his parents. They are looking matches for him. He said his parents arranged to meet a girl on Sunday in a restaurant. They seem like the match and want to know Raj's opinion on the girl. 

I felt sad because 4 days will become 3 days now. I told him best of luck. He told me that he doesn’t want to marry so soon. He just wants to have fun and enjoy his life as he just got out of relationship. He said that he applied for vacation for one more week. He told me that he is skipping that meeting on Sunday. 

He came near me and kissed me and He asked me to spend 2 more days with him in addition to the agreed 4 days. I immediately accepted it.

He asked me if I want some coffee. I said yes. He brought a cup of coffee. We shared the cup. It was delicious. He offered me some gum after. We had gum. We chatted a bit about our lives. 

It almost 5:30PM. I remembered and asked him about the swimming pool. He told me that it should have filled by now. He told me he pressed the button when he got the phone call half an hour back. I smiled.

I kept a sad face. He asked me what’s wrong. I told him that I don’t have any swim wear. 

To be continued………..

Images/gifs are from internet & any objection, will remove them.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My step by step transformation - by pastispresent - 16-03-2019, 08:54 AM
RE: My step by step transformation - by pastispresent - 23-03-2019, 07:37 PM
RE: My step by step transformation - by ronylol - 23-03-2019, 09:48 PM