Misc. Erotica My step by step transformation
I can’t see anything. Everything became silent. Raj whispered in my ear “You are enjoying this whole thing, aren’t you?”

I giggled. He kissed me on my lips and said “You taste so good Slut"

“I can’t wait for the surprise. How much time I have to wait ?” I said in a desperate voice.

”You seem to be in a hurry….bitch”

“You are such a tease Raj!”

“Bitch! Don’t get so desperate. Since you are unable to wait any further. Let’s have some fun”

My heart started to raise with excitement. All of this is turning me on. 

He started to feel my body with his hands to tease me. He is touching my navel, my boobs, my back and I lied down on the seat. He got on top of me and started making out. 

He said I am a sexy bitch who needs to get punished for not behaving properly. I could his face right above my face. I locked my lips with his. I started kissing him. He said that my kiss tastes so good and said my lips are juicy. I asked him to stop talking and get on with the business. 

He started biting my lower lip. I completely got out of control. He started licking my neck and showered his kisses all over. My neck is very sensitive. I love lip locks and smooches. That drove me wild. He loosened my hair and pulled me by my hair.

He whispered “Bitch! We are going to have lot of fun. My cock will teach you how to be a good girl” 

I whispered in his ear “My cunt is waiting for you. Show me how wild you can get” 
“You are such a slut! My cock will show your cunt what heaven feels like”

All this dirty talk is turning me on. My pussy started getting wet and I started leaking inside. 

I felt his hand near my pussy. He could feel the wetness from my jeans pant. Even though its thick, he could feel the wetness. 

“Bitch, looks like your cunt can’t handle even this”

I was speechless and helpless. I couldn’t speak any words because I am unable to think with all this pleasure. 

“Don’t underestimate my cunt. It can get as wild as it can get”

That’s the best response I could come up with. I started moaning in pleasure. He said that driver can’t hear anything. I let out a loud moan.

I told him to strip me off and fuck me wild. I wanted to take his shirt off but I couldn’t see anything. I started feeling his gym body and reached the bottom of his shirt. 

He said “Bitch! We are almost here”

I got disappointed. I badly wanted a fuck. I never fucked anyone in a car before. 
Now, I definitely want to try it at least once. 

“Bitch! We are going to have lot of fun today. I will keep your cunt busy whole day. Don’t worry. I will also fuck you in this car”

I got little shocked. It’s as if he read my mind.

“I know how desperate you are right now. I can see the glow in your face when I said I will fuck you in this car. You also have that idea in your mind. Don’t you?”
There was a smile on my face. 

“Don’t worry bitch. We have all day to fuck. How many times do you want to fuck in this car?” 

Spontaneously, I blurted out “three”. I don’t know why I said that number. I couldn’t resist. 

He removed the blindfold from my face. The car is in outskirts. It has just entered into a gate. I wondered what this resort is. 

He said “Bitch! This is the farm house where we are going to spend today”.
I was speechless for few seconds. It looked so amazing. “Wow Idiot! It looks so amazing. How much money do you guys really have?” I said in excitement. He said “A lot”. 

It was looking beautiful. It has a big lawn on the front. I got out of car with excitement. I looked at it in astonishment. The weather was beautiful. Sun is shining. Wind is blowing on my face. My hair is flying in the air gently. I took a ribbon from my purse and tied my hair like a ponytail. My shirt is flying with the air and exposing my navel a bit. 

Raj is thoroughly scanning my body. He might have visited this place plenty of times. Only thing which is new for him is “me”. He is unable to take his eyes off my body. His looks are intense. I felt as if he is fucking me with this intense eyes. His eyes are gazing at my navel, ass, boobs and my whole body. 

The driver got down. Raj signaled the driver. Driver said he is going home and started on a bike. 

Raj held my hand and took me inside the farm house. I asked him to show me the farm house. I said I have seen places like this in movies. I really want to see the whole thing. Raj showed me each room in the house. We went upstairs and showed me everything. 

I asked him if there is a swimming pool. He looked at me. I said I love swimming. I wish there is a pool here. He smiled and said there is pool at the back. I asked him to show me that. He took me there. 

There is no water. I asked him if it is possible to fill it up. He went inside and showed me a botton which would fill up the pool. His face is normal. I asked him if he doesn’t like swimming. He said that he doesn’t know how to swim. I laughed at him and told him not to worry about it. I said I will teach him how to swim. He thanked me. I said we will swim in the evening time. He agreed.

I got excited about this whole thing. I asked him if anyone’s there in the farm house like maids or servants. He said “Are you insane?” “Well, Sorry Raj. I shouldn’t have asked it”. He said nobody will disturb us and whole farm house is for us. 

I kissed him on lips and said “I want see what’s inside”. 

He said “I already showed you what’s inside.”

I said “Idiot! Not that inside. I want to see what’s inside” and signaled my eyes towards his cock. 

He gave a smile and asked me “Are you feeling thirsty?”

I said yes and asked him “is there anything you have to fill inside my mouth?”

He said “Omg Neha! You are driving me crazy.”

He held my hand and asked me “Slut! Where do you want to fuck?”

I told him I don’t know since I am new here. He took me inside. We went upstairs inside a room. He lifted me and threw me on bed. He said that I can moan with top of my voice and nobody will hear anything. 

I told him that he will loose his voice because of the moans he is going to create and winked at him.He got near me and whispered “I will fuck your brains out”. That drove me wild.

We started stripping off. 

To be continued…………………
Images/gifs are from internet & any objection, will remove them.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My step by step transformation - by pastispresent - 16-03-2019, 08:54 AM
RE: My step by step transformation - by pastispresent - 23-03-2019, 07:37 PM
RE: My step by step transformation - by ronylol - 23-03-2019, 09:48 PM