Romance My romantic journey with my girl bestie
After kesav's misbehaviour with ammulu, all of the students went to their respective classes.
   When sirisha, the girl who recorded kesav while ammu slapping him, reached her home that evening, she rechecked the video for quality which she had done many times till now. She decided to release the video on the college facebook page to take revenge on kesav. Because Kesav once fucked sirisha mercilessly by blackmailing her with her secret pics with his boyfriend. Even though she liked his long dick and enjoyed at that time, she wanted to take revenge on him for blackmailing her. So she planned to release the video,next day, during their computer class as everyone would be opening systems at that time.
    as soon as sirisha entered the class next day, she started working on her revenge plan. She came out with her friends to have lunch. After an hour her revenge will be surpassed, as the next period is computer class.
    She completed lunch and went to wash room. Untill then her plan gone so well. But she saw keshav's friend in ladies washroom and shouted at him fearing he knew about her. He immediately closed her mouth and dragged her to the school's old laboratory. She tried to got off from his hands but couldn't.
    While she was struggling to got off his hands, she saw someone coming from the entrance. She stopped her trials at once as she saw keshav at the door. Because she knew it will be of no use now.
    Keshav came towards her furiously in a slow pace and slapped her hardly. He held her by her hair and pulled back her back. She shouted in pain and asked “why are you hitting me keshav?”
    Then keshav smiled mischievously and showed her a clip on his mobile, in which ammu slapped him. Sirisha was shell shocked seeing it, she couldn't understand how he knew that and, even worse, he got it already.
    “you bloody bitch. You think i can't find you if you say about me to the principal? That too on this small school.” he was slapping her left and right. “you were not satisfied with my fucking last time, i think, that's why you are doing all this. Right? Now my two friends will fuck the hell out of you. I hope you will be satisfied this time. Don't try to mess with me again.”
    After that his friends fucked her brains out ,which she also enjoyed, till evening. Keshav cooked up a story about her absence to the class, despite knowing the truth everyone faked like believing him.
    Keshav had finished his first task of shutting the mouth of sirish, however he did it with his friends dicks. His next target was to teach ammulu a lesson for her mis behaviour.
    Sirisha reached her home, with a broken ankle and paining pussy, after everyone left, when School dispersed for that day.
    Next day ammu wore a half saree, as it was farewell, and got into the bus. Everyone in the bus looked her at once as she entered with well carried half saree and pretty round face. One of her friends in the bus came near her “you look stunning today. Whom are gifting today by wearing half saree.”
    “nothing like that ra. Sunny presented me this and asked me to wear for farewell as he likes me in half saree. Though I didn't want to wear this to school, i accepted as he will leave us and school this year.” ammu said adjusting her oni.
     Like all girls, ammu also likes to tease boys with slightly misplaced dresses and teasing looks but she doesn't do that often. Though, ammu knew that sunny likes her,she never behaved like she knew it. But this  time ammu thought to tease sunny by showing her assets as a gift for her him because he is going to leave the campus soon.
     So she adjusted her oni, in the sluttiest way she could and lowered her langa just above her pubic hair, before going to meet sunny. That's is the reason she looked hotter than normal, which lead the comments flow from his friends and some random guys too.
     As there was no place in the bus, all of the passengers stuck to one another closely. Ammu was standing just near the footboard holding the rod so that the rod was between her boobs and rubbing over her pussy whenever driver screeches a brake. At the next stop many people entered and bus fully covered with people everywhere. In those people there are 2 boys who were just above the age of ammu entered in the bus. Seeing ammu both of them winked to each other and settled at both sides of ammu, one standing at the steps and another to her right side so that they were facing each other.
     Ammu sensed something wrong with the boys and searched for her friend to ask help. Her friend was pushed, by the people, far away from her. She got disappointed for being helpless. While ammu was thinking how to call him, she felt something on her belly. She saw that the boy on her left side, who is standing on steps, is holding the same rod ammu had hold and he was touching her belly randomly.
     The other boy bent back to her and said to his friend “dude… i can smell something so sexy here. Do you know where this perfume is coming from?”
    “may be it is from our madam's juicy heavenly holes. Shall we have a closer look madam?” said the guy who was touching her.
    Ammu gave serious look to them which made them quite for sometime. Then she felt a hand on her bosoms over the jacket. This time the guy who was to her lift starting molesting too. Ammu had no option to escape from them. As the bus is full of boys mostly, she dropped her idea of shouting which will only make her look awkward in the crowd.
    The hand near her belly now went inside her langa. She was awestruck by his bold attempts. The other guy was pressing her bosoms as hardly as he can over the jacket itself because he cannot remove it in the crowd which may create problem to him.
    After sometime she too started enjoying their acts. She closed her legs tightly as to feel his fingers deep in her pussy. She was trying hard not to moan in the bus. The other guy got angry when She turned towards the guy who is on steps suddenly. But when he cooled down when he saw her pressing her ass on his dick. This time it was the boys turn to get shocked by her sudden change.
     She pulled the guy  who is in front of her closer that his face pressed on her boobs as he is down on the steps. Backside guy opened his zip and freed his dick. Now he was rubbing his bare dick on her ass and pressing her ass cheeks incessantly. He was moving up and down like ficking her ass.
     The guy on front side is changing his hands and licking her juices from his fingers. She is pressing her boobs hardly on his whole head.
    The back side guy placed his head on her right shoulder and started rubbing and kissing her cheeks “your ass is so hot baby. I can feel your heat. Just come with us today we will satisfy you completely. I wanna fuck your ass so hard baby. Muaaahhhh” he kiised her cheeks and sometimes biting her cheeks. She was moaning slowly biting her lips. “ahhh fuck you bitch. Fuck you hard. Ahhh” he rubbed her ass hardly and got hold of his dick while releasing his cum. He cummed huge load on his hands and made her to smell it. His rubbed his both hands with cum in them and made her to suck his fingers.
      The smell took out the whore in her and she sucked her fingers cleanly bending her head down so that no one see her licking. This was enough for her. Pressing of ass, fingering and pressing her boobs. She couldn't control anymore and squirted on the fingers of other guy. The took her juices out as completely as he can and licked his hands completely.
      Then she left her body weight completely on the rod and got hold of the guys dick who is on the steps. She gave a tremendous hand job to him which he would never forget in his whole life. Finally when he is cumming she took all the cum in her hand and licked her hands completely.
      5mins later most of the people got down in the stop and ammu and the guys sat in the available seats. Her male friend came and sat beside her. They started talking till their stop came and got down when reached. He smelt some weird smell from her mouth while talking which he can probably guess what the smell was. But he didn't ask her as he was not sure.
      They went to their classes. 
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My romantic journey with my girl bestie - by Sunny5872 - 23-03-2019, 07:31 PM