Construction People Try Their Luck – Part I (Copied)
Contd..

Sush as usual was home around 6pm surprise surprise her hubby dearest Ajay and son Akash were in a animated discussion as she walked into her house

Sush :Hai stranger what happened so early am I in the wrong house or what as she tussled her son Akash hair

Ajay: hi Sush I also can come occasionally early you know today I was here at 5.30.

Sush :Great will you have Chai

Ajay:No dear you get freshened up I will make it for my dear wife

Sush: That’s great  give me 5 minutes I will have quick wash and come as she walked in their bedroom and closed the door .

She removed all her dress only in her panties she just wanted to see the state of her pussy so went near the dressing table and removed her panties and the pad as she looked on with her mobile torch on to give clear view from the outside nothing was visible except it looked a bit red little tender but she could still feel the stickiness inside suddenly totally sluty idea came to her I will not wash I will make Ajay eat my pussy tonight she was thrilled with that idea so she quickly put back on the same smelly panties without the pad

Then with towel on she washed her body put a nice body deodorant and wore real conservative churi and tights as she opened the door

Ajay: Good timing here is tea and some fruit biscuit I got from Karachi bakery

Sush : That’s yummy as she had her tea

Ajay : Lets go out and get some things I will get some beer also will get some snacks and Akash wants some charts & colours ho he has gone down to play with the kids

Sush : Ok Ajay some wine for both us no beer – Oh god she thought bitchily I should go to Beni’s shop with Ajay it would be real fun

Ajay: you are the boss should I get those stuff now

Sush : Let us both go together  I need some fresh air dear

After about half hour both of them left to buy those stuff for next day’s visit

Sush: let’s get Akash stuff from here directing him to Beni shop it looked deserted as usual

Beni  was totally shocked seeing his beloved sultry sex siren madam with hubby walking inside he was feeling jittery also felt his cock harden just thinking about her & what they did

Sush: Bhaiya can we get some white chart papers and colour pencils and also some water colour
then turning to Ajay anything else we need

Ajay: you know with Akash its just a whim he may not even use it. Oh Sush you get this I will get the snacks from next door

Sush: O Ajay let me introduce to my UP wala bhaiya Beni Prasadji  he is also from Lucknow

Ajay: Oh you know him hello bhaiya

Beni Prasad felt so uncomfortable as answered very shy fully hello sir

Sush: I and Akash have come so many times last time Bhaiya showed a lot when I came alone it was very so very nice

Beni was in real fear he thought she had brought her husband to create some trouble he was sweating profusely

Ajay: Oh that's great totally missing the real pun as he left the shop

Sush: Oh Beni dada got afraid so much sweat then she coolly put her hand inside the counter catching is hardened truly big cock inside his dirty pajama and said my gosh you are a real bad boy getting hard in front of my hubby I will come next week for the punishment

Beni was absolutely terrified said madam your husband I am worried as he trailed

Sush : Then with mock anger said make the bill now

As few other people walked into the shop chattering 

Beni: Madam you can pay next madam with real sorry smile

Sush: Bhaiya all the items I had asked have you bought it that chain ,collar and stick  I will come next week ok bhaiya

Beni : in object terror like a live zombie nodded speechless as she walked out of the shop brazenly enjoying the scene she had created she thought my god I am a born slut

Beni heaved a sigh of relief watching ample retreating back of his high class madam  as he turned to face his next customer .
Contd.
[+] 6 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Construction People Try Their Luck – Part I (Copied) - by mouthinvader - 10-01-2021, 08:39 PM