Adultery Old Man and Indian Wife by shiprat
I kept glancing back at Pavan as we danced. His eyes were fixed on us. He wore a bothered look. But again, it bugged me that he didn't exercise the one power he still had - of calling the proceedings to a halt. I heard Alan say something and looked back at him. Or down at him. With heels on, I was at least half a foot taller than him.

"What?" I asked.

"I asked if you're on the pill." he asked with a lecherous smile.

"None of your business." I giggled as I replied. The booze was definitely getting to me.

"It could be my business. I don't want to have to end up paying child support." he winked. I laughed.

"Don't worry. You're not going to have to pay child support."

"Even if I get you pregnant?" he asked, shaking his hands like a rooster.

"Yes, even if you get me pregnant." I laughed and said.

The peppy music continued for at least twenty minutes and we kept dancing. I was impressed by Alan's stamina. I had expected him to be tired by now. But he was still going at it with his ridiculous dance moves. And he kept making lewd comments with the assurance that I was going to end up in his bed that night.

The dance number ended and a slow ballad started. I turned around to head back to the table, but Alan grabbed my hand and pulled me into an embrace. I spun as I almost fell into his arms, but he handled my weight and height easily. He held me and started swaying to the music. I hoped that at least this would be the point Pavan interrupted us.

Alan's armed were locked around me and his hands were on my lower back. I tentatively put my hands on his shoulder and swayed with him slowly. His bald head came barely up to my chin, and once again I felt that bipolar emotion - the disgust that such a man thought he could seduce me, and a fascination at the possibility of it actually happening. A part of me was cheering - "Go Alan Go!"

After a couple of minutes, I felt Alan slowly moved his hand from my back to my butt.

"Oh fuck what an ass!" he whispered and started fondling it.

This was the first time that alarm bells went off in my head and I really wished Pavan would step in. I could not help but feel turned on by his rough fingers kneading my ample buttocks so brazenly and in public view. I noticed that a few people around me were pointing to us and smiling. And I thought about stopping it. Yes, if Pavan does not, I should. I should just stop it. I noticed that Alan's breathing was getting heavier on my neck.

And just as I was about to push him away, I felt it. A gentle poke at my thigh. Oh my god! he was getting an erection right there! I swayed in his arms spellbound as the poking intensified. And soon I felt it, and I mean ALL of it, rubbing along the length of my thigh. Alan began to gently grind against me, rubbing his dick against me, and I started feeling panicky. Just by feeling it grind against me, I could tell it was larger than anything I had ever seen or experienced. Heck, it was even larger than what I had fantasized in the the shower that afternoon. Longer AND thicker.

"What do you think?" Alan whispered as he intensified his grinding. I started feeling alarmed and looked around, hoping no one had noticed it.

"Huh?"

"Do you think your puny little Indian cunt can take something that big?"

"I...I...I...I don't know." I truthfully replied. My throat suddenly felt all parched. For the first time that night, I actually seriously flirted with the possibility that this might happen. And I might let it happen. I could feel myself starting to get wet down there. That's not a great situation to be in - dry throat and wet pussy.

"Maybe we'll see later if it can, huh?" he said and continued grinding the dick even harder against me. I almost felt it invading my skin.

I said nothing and continued swaying, petrified and struggling with conflicting feelings.

"I asked you something." Alan said and pinched my butt really hard. I stared into his eyes. And then whispered my response,

"Maybe..."

The song ended and the band announced a break. Alan let go off me and started leading me back to the table. I looked at the crotch of it pants. And there it was, forming a huge tent now, almost threating to tear apart the fabric. I was feeling disgusted at my reaction to what he had done, but more than that I was enraged at Pavan for watching this silently. As I sat back down i cast him an angry and dirty look. He responded in kind and I looked away in disgust.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Old Man and Indian Wife by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 23-03-2019, 01:17 PM