Adultery Old Man and Indian Wife by shiprat
"What?" It sounded like some sort of a puzzle.

"You want me to tell you what you think you know is happening?"

"Okay..." I was confused by his sudden change of tone.

"You think that I am some sort of a pawn in this game between you and your husband."

"What???" I said incredulously.

"Let me finish. You want to use me to push your husband to the edge and see how long it takes before he gets up and kicks my ass."

I stared at him dumbly. He knew?

"So let's say I touch your thigh like this." he moved his hand just over my knee. "You want to see if your husband will lose his cool."

"What are you talking about?"

"And the reason you're using me is, you think I am some deluded old fart who thinks he has a chance of bedding you, something you think will never happen."

"I think?" I laughed and said.

"Yes, you think I have no chance of getting you into bed."

"And I am wrong?"

"So wrong!" he said squeezing my thigh. I started laughing again. He continued.

"You think you're gonna quietly see how far I go with touching you and feeling you up, until it crosses your husband's limits. Then he'll kick me to the curb. And ride home with you into sunset. Am I right?"

"Probably." I saw no need to deny it.

"Now let me tell you what's actually happening." he said, taking his hand off my thigh. "What's happening is, your hubby dearest over there. He wants to see some other man use and abuse his wife. The surly expressions on his face tell me he hasn't come to terms with it yet. But the fact that he's done nothing yet tells me that's exactly what is happening."

"What nonsense!" I shook my head and said.

"It's the truth. You wanna push him some more? Let's see if he says something if I do this."

Alan put his hand back on my thigh and pushed my skirt up a couple of inches. Now half my thigh was on display. This had clearly gone beyond just touching and patting. It was a blatant pass. I looked at Pavan who noticed it. Again, he threw me a look of disgust. but didn't say or do anything. He took a big swig of scotch that he too had now ordered.

"See?" Alan said and kept rubbing my thigh.

"So you're saying my husband wants to see you keep doing this?" I incredulously said.

"Yup."

"Bullshit!" I said. "Look at how angry he is."

"He is only angry because he doesn't know how he feels."

We sat there in silence. I picked up my glass of scotch and took a couple of sips to process the information that Alan had just heaped on me. So he knew that I was just stringing him along. And he insisted that Pavan would not put a stop to anything. That sounded ridiculous to me. I had seen Pavan explode at the slightest suspicion of interest from another guy. The only reason he was silent so far is, he was trying to see when I caved.

Be that as it may. Alan seemed aware of exactly what I was thinking of. So..... why was he still here? Why was he risking getting beaten up by Pavan.

"I know what you're thinking." Alan squeezed my thigh and I looked at him.

"What am I thinking?" I said mockingly, but I was worried that he might actually be reading my mind.

"You are wondering what am I doing here if I know all this?"

I nodded.

"I am here because I know another thing you don't."

"And what's that?" Alan was now beginning to sound like Hercule Poirot at the end of a case.

"That you, my little pixie," he said squeezing my thigh a little higher than he had been, "really are going to get fucked by me tonight."

I started laughing and he joined in. Pavan thought we had shared a joke and looked more peeved.

"I admire your deluded confidence, Alan." I said after I was done laughing.

"And I pity your deluded confidence, Shipra." he replied without batting an eyelid and that shook my self-belief a litle.

The food arrived and Alan started tucking into it with gusto. Pavan started eating his chicken. And I poked at my steak absent-mindedly and was more focused on the scotch. I finished my second one for the night and Alan ordered a third. Whether to keep our game going or to keep his hold on me, Alan continued to stroke my thighs and shoulder throughout dinner. Pavan kept casting me dirty looks. And I started ignoring his looks. By now the ball was squarely in his court.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Old Man and Indian Wife by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 23-03-2019, 01:16 PM