Adultery Old Man and Indian Wife by shiprat
I was amused at his confidence. Especially such an ugly pudgy little man being so confident. I was not really used to that. Usually non-studs were intimidated by me looks.

"You look like a spicy little thing. Where are you from?" he asked, blatantly staring at me.

"New Jersey." I replied hoping to throw him off.

"And before that?" he calmly continued, not reacting to my wise-ass answer.

"Bombay, India." I replied.

"Ah, I should've figured." he said and slapped his forehead. "The hottest bitches I've fucked have been from Bombay."

I was about to burst out laughing. Was this his idea of flirting? Talking about "bitches" he "fucked"? But i was amused at his bravado.

"Is that so?" I said sarcastically.

"Yeah. I am quite the catch. Ask your curry dothead sisters."

As if profanity and lewd staring wasn't enough. this old fogey had thrown a racist slur into the mix. I began wondering if I was on candid camera or something.

"I'm Alan." he said.

"Shipra." I responded.

"Shipra. What an erotic name. That's what I love about Indian women's names. Just saying them a few times is enough to give a guy a boner."

I blushed a little and giggled.

"So where's your husband?" he asked.

I gestured towards our table where Pavan was talking to the waiter.

"Damn, that's too close. If he weren't here, I'd have hit on you, you little minx."

I was even more taken aback. "little minx"? I was at least 4 inches taller than this flabby geriatric. But I was amazed at his unrelenting confidence. Despite my rebuffing his advances at every stage, he kept striking back. He reminded me a bit of the black knight from the Monty Python sketch (look it up). He sensed my amazement and struck another shot.

"That husband of your seems okay. But you deserve someone really special."

"Like who?"

"Like me of course!" he said, sounding genuinely serious. Either this old timer really believed he was god's gift to women, or he had been hypnotized by someone at one of the Vegas shows. I could not help but giggle at his response. He laughed as well.

"You know that's one heckuva deep cleavage you've got. Mind showing me your ass?" he winked.

"Yes, I do mind." I responded. he was funny but there were limit to banter.

"Not a problem. I got a good look anyway. Nice full ass. Not skinny and tiny like girls today. You're a mom aren't you?"

"Yes."

"Nothing makes a woman hotter and more fuckable than motherhood." he said. "I better control myself or your husband will have to arrange for alimony."

I giggled at this latest wisecrack and tried to puncture his bubble.

"You seem really confident, considering...."

"Considering?"

"Well, considering..." I gestured towards him indicating that he wasn't quite the catch he was acting like.

"I am usually shy. Tongue tied." he said.

"Really?"

"Yeah, but a hot bod with a smoldering face like you got.....it could make any man take his chances." he said. I giggled again.

"Shipra!" I heard Pavan's voice. He had come around to the other edge. I looked at him. I heard him say something about dessert but wasn't sure what it was.

I nodded at him and said,

"Nice meeting you Alan. Goodbye." and without waiting for him to respond, swam towards Pavan.

"What did you say?" I put my elbows on the edge of the pool and asked him.

"The dessert. I ordered you..." Pavan started saying but was interrupted.

"And who might you be? Her father?" I heard Alan's voice. He had followed me and was now standing inches away from me, his wrinkly fingers grabbing on to the edge of the pool.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Old Man and Indian Wife by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 23-03-2019, 01:13 PM