Adultery Old Man and Indian Wife by shiprat
A few years passed by and I had come to accept Pavan's grumbles about my friends as a part of life. My conscience was clean. I had never even come close to cheating on him, so as far as I was concerned, it was just paranoia brought on by the insecurity of his declining sexual prowess. Occasionally, I considered suggesting that he see a doctor about erectile dysfunction. But I knew how touchy Pavan was about that. Whenever he was unable to get it up, he would get very defensive and surly, sometimes blaming me for "coming on too strong". So the sex in our marriage wasn't great, but with a precocious little boy to attend to, it stopped being a concern. I had more or less settled into the life of a regular housewife.

One day Pavan came home and announced he had just interviewed for a position with a global bank on Wall Street, and if he go the job, we'd be moving to New York. I was peeved, at the fact that he had not consulted me before the interview. I could understand his desire to pursue this opportunity, but we were a family, and I insisted that such decisions should be taken together. He didn't take my concerns very well. He refused to even have a conversation about it. I tried explaining that I didn't mind the move, but considering that Chintu and I both had friends and connections in Bombay, he should have at least talked to me about it. Pavan just muttered something about how I cared about being close to my "friends" than his career and ended the topic there.

A couple of days later, we learned that Pavan had gotten the job. I saw no point in holding him back, so I agreed to the move. And off we flew to New York, leaving our friends and family behind. The move was exactly as I had expected. It was fun living in the New York area....New Jersey to be precise... but the fun was offset by loneliness. I tried mingling with a few of the Indian wives in the neighborhood, but they were a little too homely and conservative for my tastes.

I was relieved about one thing though. Although I had no friends around, at least Pavan's insecure rants about my male friends stopped. We settled into a fairly cosy existence in the new Jersey suburbs. Chintu's sulking about being taken away from his friends in Bombay didn't last very long either. He soon made friends in school and in the neighborhood, especially a boy his age who lived next door. The boy's father, Jeff, was a nice guy and I soon became friendly with him.

Jeff was divorced and had custody of his son. To get he flexibility of raising a son as a single dad, Jeff had quit his job and ran a catering business from his house. Jeff reminded me a lot of my guy friends back in India - friendly, energetic, talkative, helpful, and a great conversationalist. He was also extremely social, and would drop by all the time asking me to taste some dish or the other that he had concocted. He would also ask me for tips on Indian cooking. Besides, we shared a lot of the same likes in books and music. So it was common for Jeff and his son to come over, or me and Chintu to go over to his place. The boys would play and Jeff and I would talk or experiment with cooking.

Sure enough, Pavan's jealous side returned with a vengeance. He started getting antsy about Jeff and me hanging out so much. I tried to explain to Pavan that a) jeff had never even remotely tried to make a pass at me, and b) even if he had, i was simply NOT attracted to him. But such reasonable arguments never found favor with Pavan, who started sulking more and more. Pavan's performance in bed had declined even further.

So I decided to spice things up a little. Ever since Chintu was born, my wardrobe had turned into that of a homely housewife. Living in Bombay in a fairly conservative neighborhood further played its part. But now I was in the US! So I decided to give myself a makeover. I got my hair styled, and bought a lot of new skimpy and revealing clothes - shorts, hot pants, skirts, tank tops and revealing blouses. I started dressing in these revealing clothes in an attempt to revive Pavan's interest in sex.

It did work. To an extent. Pavan noticed the change in my wardrobe and made some favorable comments, It did lead to a brief spike in our bedroom action. But Pavan still seemed bothered by Jeff. Once he said jokingly that he wondered if I had started wearing revealing clothes to entice Jeff. I was taken aback, but Pavan laughed it off saying it was a joke. I could however detect a grain of insecurity in what he said. And it pissed me off. Here I had gone to such great lengths to rekindle my husband's interest in me. And he suspected it was all for Jeff?

Once when I was waiting in the supermarket line, my eyes fell on a women's magazine near the counter. It had a blurb that said - "What Might Be behind Your Husband's Jealousy?". My interest was piqued and I bought the magazine. The article said that if your husband is being excessively jealous and insecure, it might be the result of him hiding his true desires to see you with another man. Many men have latent cuckolding desires, the article said, that they cannot come to terms with. Sot hey spend a lot of their time fantasizing about their wives sleeping with other men, and it comes out as jealousy. I was taken aback at what the article suggested. Is that what Pavan really fantasized about?

I remembered that in our early days of dating, Pavan had quizzed me in great detail about my past lovers. And I had told him about them all, except for the Nigel episode which I had thought too embarrassing to share. Whenever I told Pavan details about my time in bed with other men, he got very aroused and we would have sex right away. But his inquiries about my past had stopped long back. Was he really a closeted cuckold, I wondered. Nah, couldn't be, I decided and threw the magazine away.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Old Man and Indian Wife by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 23-03-2019, 01:09 PM