Adultery Old Man and Indian Wife by shiprat
"Yeah, their souffle is the best." he said, moving his chair close to mine. "I have eaten at the most expensive restaurants in this country. And the souffle here is the best."

"Is that so?" Pavan asked with undisguised contempt. But Alan clearly wasn't the kind who was thrown off by contempt.

"Oh yeah, I'm loaded. Got a dozen real estate companies all over the country."

"Really?" I asked with disbelief doing my best to suppress a laugh. This guy was loaded? Then I was the Queen of England. He was so obviously bullshitting just to talk himself up. I looked at Pavan who looked very annoyed at me for some reason.

"Yup! Ole Alan's got a lot of cash in case you ever wanna leave this old fart." Alan said and winked at me. I started laughing at his clueless machismo.

Pavan however looked even more pissed off. This was the second time he'd been called an old fart by a man old enough to be his father. I found it hilarious, and expected Pavan to reply with a stinging retort. Pavan was usually quick with words. But Alan seemed to have gotten under his skin. And that amused me. I laughed and Pavan shot me another dirty look.

"Yeah, ole Alan knows all about livin' it up in Vegas. In fact, why don't I take you to dinner to a real fancy place tonight? And then some fine cocktails?" Alan said looking into my eyes and then said, "Ponaav, you can come too."

I saw that Pavan was ticked off at what seemed like a blatantly deliberate mispronunciation of his name. Normally, Pavan would've responded in kind, saying something quick-witted like - No thank you Elton. You don't seem like the kind who belongs in a fancy place. Instead Pavan responded in a huff,

"Sorry, but we're busy tonight. We have a lot of plans. Right, Shipra?"

I looked at Alan with curiosity to see how he would respond. I was enjoying this childish verbal joust between the two men and was curious to see Alan's next move. In my curiosity, I didn't realize that I was supposed to say something and an eerie silence ensued.

"Right, Shipra?" Pavan said loudly and I looked at him. His face was red with rage and I was enjoying this. I decided that if Pavan wanted to shake this old leech off, he should do it himself. Like the protective alpha male that he pretends to be. I wasn't going to help him out.

'Oh..umm...what's our plan for tonight?" I asked.

"You mean you ain't got plans?" Alan said. "It's settled then. I'll see you two in the lobby at 8!"

Pavan glared at me. I looked back at him expressionlessly. The look on his face was obvious - I was supposed to say no. But I actually looked forward to some more Pavan-baiting. Plus what was there for me to lose? We'd get a free meal in a fancy restaurant with Alan's amusing quixotic antics.

"Okay, 8 it is." I said.

"Splendid." Alan said rubbing my bare shoulder. "See you then, little pixie. Bye Ponaav."

"It's Pavan." my husband responded testily but Alan ignored him Instead he got up to walk away, and the crotch of his speedo was very close to my face. Instinctively, I turned to look and was amazed to see an enormous...ENORMOUS bulge that I hadn't noticed before. I looked away immediately, not wanting to be caught staring at his crotch. But it was too late. Alan had clearly seen me notice, and chuckled as he left. And Pavan seemed to have noticed too, because he was looking even more irate.

We walked to the room in silence. And Pavan exploded,

"What a slimy pathetic old geezer! Why the fuck did you accept his invitation?"

"You could've said no." I pointed out and took my sarong off.

"I did. But you gave him a chance to put his foot in the door." I yelled.

"Come on, Pavan. He's just a silly old man. What harm can it do?" I said and walked to the bathroom. But even as I said that, I was thinking about the bulge in Alan's speedos.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Old Man and Indian Wife by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 23-03-2019, 01:01 PM