Adultery Old Man and Indian Wife by shiprat
"You know that's one heckuva deep cleavage you've got. Mind showing me your ass?" he winked.

"Yes, I do mind." I responded. he was funny but there were limit to banter.

"Not a problem. I got a good look anyway. Nice full ass. Not skinny and tiny like girls today. You're a mom aren't you?"

"Yes."

"Nothing makes a woman hotter and more fuckable than motherhood." he said. "I better control myself or your husband will have to arrange for alimony."

I giggled at this latest wisecrack and tried to puncture his bubble.

"You seem really confident, considering...."

"Considering?"

"Well, considering..." I gestured towards him indicating that he wasn't quite the catch he was acting like.

"I am usually shy. Tongue tied." he said.

"Really?"

"Yeah, but a hot bod with a smoldering face like you got.....it could make any man take his chances." he said. I giggled again.

"Shipra!" I heard Pavan's voice. He had come around to the other edge. I looked at him. I heard him say something about dessert but wasn't sure what it was.

I nodded at him and said,

"Nice meeting you Alan. Goodbye." and without waiting for him to respond, swam towards Pavan.

"What did you say?" I put my elbows on the edge of the pool and asked him.

"The dessert. I ordered you..." Pavan started saying but was interrupted.

"And who might you be? Her father?" I heard Alan's voice. He had followed me and was now standing inches away from me, his wrinkly fingers grabbing on to the edge of the pool.

"Hehe..I told you he's my husband!" I laughed. "Pavan, meet Alan."

"Pleased to meet you." Alan extended his hand towards Pavan who bent down to shake it. he grabbed the hand and said,

"So you're the lucky son of a bitch who gets to take this gorgeous little pixie home every night huh?"

I almost burst out laughing at being called a little pixie. I also noticed that Pavan was struggling to free his hand from Alan's grip but wasn't succeeding. Pavan is very strong, so I was a bit surprised by that.

"Why did a spicy bombshell like you settle for an old fart like him, huh?" Alan said and started laughing, still grabbing on to Pavan's hand.

I was amused at this comment. Inwardly, I was laughing at Alan, not Pavan's discomfort. Alan was easily twice my age if not more. For him to call Pavan an old fart seemed ridiculous. Pavan however looked at me with a furious expression. he seemed to think I was amused at Alan's joke. I was actually glad to see Pavan in an uncomfortable position for a change. So just to piss him off even more, I giggled and said,

"Hehe...I don't remember actually."

Alan laughed really hard and released Pavan's hand. I then felt him put his arm around me and gently touched my shoulder. I was about to shake it off when I noticed the furious look in Pavan's face. And it amused me. There you go, I thought to myself. He's always imagining people hitting on me. Here's an actual man feeling me up. Let's see how Mr. Angry responds. Pavan seemed on the verge of erupting. But he stayed silent. A few seconds ticked back and I could hear Alan giggling softly as he kept his hand on my shoulder.

"Shipra! The dessert!" Pavan said in an annoyed voice.

Alright, the joke's gone far enough, I decided. No point in giving Pavan a coronary. He was no spring chicken either after all. I pulled myself up and out of the swimming pool, realizing that this must have given the close-up look at my ass he wanted. I walked with Alan to our table and sat down. I was shocked when Alan sat down on a chair at our table.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Old Man and Indian Wife by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 23-03-2019, 12:59 PM