Adultery Old Man and Indian Wife by shiprat
I decided to try and tease him again. I go up and told him I was getting into the pool. If just the bikini had turned him on so much, I couldn't wait to see how he would react to it being wet. I got into the pool not with the intention of swimming, but teasing my husband. I swam short laps in different strokes close to where Pavan was eating. I did the backstroke, shaking my shoulders more than necessary, making the boobs jiggle in the bikini top, and give the impression that they would spill out any moment. The cold water also made my nipples hard.

Pavan's eyes had been locked on me for a while, but then I noticed he looked away. I followed his gaze to the other end of the pool and wondered if he was checking out some other woman. But I didn't see any women there. Just a couple of boys and an old man.

I decided that I had cast the bait for Pavan. Now it was his turn to bite. So I waded away to the far end of the pool. Now if he wanted to see me splash around in my bikini, he'd have to come over. I stood at the shallow end of the pool waiting for Pavan to jump in the water and swim over.

Instead, I saw a bald headed old man swimming towards me laboriously. He was headed straight for me, so I politely moved to the side to let him through. Instead of passing by he came to a stop and stood in the water next to me with a lecherous grin on his face.

"Has anyone told you that you're the hottest woman in Vegas today?" he said sounding cocksure and flirtatious. Not in the tone of some grandpa having a conversation, but someone actually trying to flirt. I felt like laughing at his corny line. But instead smiled and said,

"No. I don't think my husband would appreciate that." A line that usually worked with people hitting on me. It communicated that I was married, hence taken, and it sent the wolves packing. This guy was persistent thought.

"Your husband won't appreciate his wife being the hottest woman in Vegas? What an asshole." he said and cackled.

I was amused at his confidence. Especially such an ugly pudgy little man being so confident. I was not really used to that. Usually non-studs were intimidated by me looks.

"You look like a spicy little thing. Where are you from?" he asked, blatantly staring at me.

"New Jersey." I replied hoping to throw him off.

"And before that?" he calmly continued, not reacting to my wise-ass answer.

"Bombay, India." I replied.

"Ah, I should've figured." he said and slapped his forehead. "The hottest bitches I've fucked have been from Bombay."

I was about to burst out laughing. Was this his idea of flirting? Talking about "bitches" he "fucked"? But i was amused at his bravado.

"Is that so?" I said sarcastically.

"Yeah. I am quite the catch. Ask your curry dothead sisters."

As if profanity and lewd staring wasn't enough. this old fogey had thrown a racist slur into the mix. I began wondering if I was on candid camera or something.

"I'm Alan." he said.

"Shipra." I responded.

"Shipra. What an erotic name. That's what I love about Indian women's names. Just saying them a few times is enough to give a guy a boner."

I blushed a little and giggled.

"So where's your husband?" he asked.

I gestured towards our table where Pavan was talking to the waiter.

"Damn, that's too close. If he weren't here, I'd have hit on you, you little minx."

I was even more taken aback. "little minx"? I was at least 4 inches taller than this flabby geriatric. But I was amazed at his unrelenting confidence. Despite my rebuffing his advances at every stage, he kept striking back. He reminded me a bit of the black knight from the Monty Python sketch (look it up). He sensed my amazement and struck another shot.

"That husband of your seems okay. But you deserve someone really special."

"Like who?"

"Like me of course!" he said, sounding genuinely serious. Either this old timer really believed he was god's gift to women, or he had been hypnotized by someone at one of the Vegas shows. I could not help but giggle at his response. He laughed as well.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Old Man and Indian Wife by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 23-03-2019, 12:59 PM