Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
If u have you fucked mature housewives, aunties or bhabies then share ur experience
(03-01-2021, 11:00 PM)vicky123247 Wrote: My wife is not with me from a long time due to which I has been living alone with no physical intimacy with anyone. I had a friend who died in a road accident. He was a close friend but still I was not too close to his wife . But after his death his wife started calling me whenever she was under depression. I use to console her. we use to chat on whatsapp even during the night. So one day I just messaged her on whatsapp that I want to say something but will say only if she promise that she will not be angry. She asked me to say what I wanted to say and that she won't be angry. I sent a message that I want to hug you and hold u tightly. She immediately replied that even she wants to hold me. I further said only hug and hold or something more and she replied that she wants to do everything with me. I asked her what is everything as per her and she straightaway said that she wants to have physical relation with me. I asked if we meet what she will do. She replied that she will take mine in her mouth and suck it. Even though I don't have any crush or physical attachment with her I definitely wanted to have sex with her as I had been without any physical intimacy from a long time. I again asked her if she is sure about having sex with me and she said yes. The topic of sex started and we started fantasising about having sex with each other. The next day I brought her home and we just hugged each other. I told her how do u like ur new in-laws house. I never wanted to marry her but I said this just to make her comfortable and to have sex with her easily. But this day I left her home without doing anything. At night when I asked did she like the hugging thing she said yes. I said what if I would have tried something more. She immediately said that I was ready for everything including sex. I said but if we would have been physical I was not having condom she said the first time we would have sex would have to be without condom. And yes the next day we had sex it was without a condom. I know I did wrong but then I was not able to control myself. Moreover she was also not able to control as she herself has said that she is also a human being and needs physical satisfaction.  I feel that I have cheated my wife and I should not have done this. But even knowing this and feeling this I had sex with her almost daily for one and a half year except during her periods and have used condom only eight times with her . As for this girl she had married again and we don't talk to each other now.

Wow man

Want to know more about her
Lots of Fantasies!

Dom Master Bull
Your Wife's Ex & Genuine Friend
You can share any fantasies like cuck incest with me
Privacy Guaranteed
I Never Share Pics
Panties Are Love

Hangout
Telegram
PM Only If Genuinely Interested
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: If u have you fucked mature housewives, aunties or bhabies then share ur experience - by VAGINAMINERX - 08-01-2021, 08:05 AM