Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2 Average
पुरानी हिन्दी की मशहूर कहनियाँ
A smile flashed across Sultana’s face. She pushed Ferhan on his back and getting on her knees, she held the shaft of his cock in her right hand and began slurping it like an icicle. After licking it for a couple of minutes, she took almost half of it in her mouth, and her head went bobbing up and down, first slowly and then quite vigorously.

I got hold of her upturned butt and delved into sucking her pussy from below, right from her clit to the fuck hole. Both of them were moaning and groaning, because of the tremendous love treatment their genitals were receiving.

Soon, Sultana had an earth shattering orgasm, causing her vagina to convulse spasmodically, accompanied by a heavy flow of pussy syrup, right in my mouth. She left Ferhan’s cock and moaned aloud under the influence of immense pleasure; she was experiencing and fell flat on her stomach. I drank her nectar, without losing a drop, due to the ample repeated lesbian practice; we used to carry on for satisfying our virgin lusts for sexual fulfillment.

When Sultana came down from the high plateau of sexual ecstasy to the normal state, she sat up and expressed her innate feelings saying, "Rani hum donon aksar eik dousaray ki chootain choosti chaTti rehi hain, mugar ittna muzza kabhi nahin aaya."
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Pahli bar bahan k sath picnic - by neerathemall - 14-02-2019, 03:18 AM
RE: Soni Didi Ke Sath Suhagraat - by neerathemall - 26-04-2019, 12:23 AM
didi in waterfall - by neerathemall - 04-06-2019, 01:34 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 03-07-2019, 07:08 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 24-01-2020, 11:08 AM
Meri Didi Ki Garam Jawani - by neerathemall - 29-01-2020, 11:22 AM
Zohra Ki Pyaas Papa Ne Bujhaee - by neerathemall - 29-01-2020, 02:39 PM
RE: पुरानी हिन्दी की मशहूर कहनियाँ - by neerathemall - 07-01-2021, 03:17 PM