Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2 Average
पुरानी हिन्दी की मशहूर कहनियाँ
He turned her around, putting her legs on both sides of his hips. She was still playing with his hard cock, when he took her lips in his mouth and commenced a hot and passionate kiss. It dragged on for quite a while and when their lips drew apart, both of them were gasping for air.

Sultana got off of his lap and holding his hand implored him, "Ab mujh say sabar nahin hota; aao kaheen aur chalain." A deep sense of desperation in Sultana’a plea, made me jump off the bed. I got hold of her hand and said, "Kahin aur janay kee zaroorat nahin meri jan, jo kuchh kerna hai yaheen par karo!" Saying that, I embraced Sultana and whispered in her ear, "Kya apni kunwari choot meray bhai kay lund say phuRwa kay hee rahay gee to, aaj." She sheepishly nodded her head in the affirmative and agreed verbally, "Mujhe ab chudwanay say koi nahin rok sukta." Getting somewhat serious, I tried to educate her, "Dekh Sultana main tujhe saaf saaf bata daoon, pehli bar jub sukht lauRa laRki kee choot ka kunwar kholta hai to dard hota hai." She was in no mood to learn about the initiation ritual into the world of sex or the physical ramifications of defloration. All she wanted at that moment was to go ahead and do it. Her straight forward expression left no room for any argument, "Rani mujhe pata hai keh pehli bar chudnay say kya hota hai. Dekh tu chud chuki hai na, ab mujhay bhi chudwa lainay day, OK."

Without giving me a chance to add anything, she took Ferhan to bed; I also moved along with them and suggested, "Ferhan, iss kay munh main apna lund day ker chussva, main iski choot aur chhola chat ker chudai kaliye tayyar kerti hoon."
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Pahli bar bahan k sath picnic - by neerathemall - 14-02-2019, 03:18 AM
RE: Soni Didi Ke Sath Suhagraat - by neerathemall - 26-04-2019, 12:23 AM
didi in waterfall - by neerathemall - 04-06-2019, 01:34 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 03-07-2019, 07:08 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 24-01-2020, 11:08 AM
Meri Didi Ki Garam Jawani - by neerathemall - 29-01-2020, 11:22 AM
Zohra Ki Pyaas Papa Ne Bujhaee - by neerathemall - 29-01-2020, 02:39 PM
RE: पुरानी हिन्दी की मशहूर कहनियाँ - by neerathemall - 07-01-2021, 03:17 PM