Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2 Average
पुरानी हिन्दी की मशहूर कहनियाँ
just collapsed on top of Ferhan and lost my consciousness. It happens all the time, when sexual tension leaves my body in the form of overflowing pussy juice and heavenly serenity envelopes my soul. Sexual intercourse with Ferhan feels like an out of body experience to me and I always pass out under its influence, not knowing for how long.

On regaining my consciousness, I saw Sultana in Ferhan’s lap, facing away from him. Both of them were in their birth day suits. His long hard cock was jutting out of her thighs, which she was jerking with her right hand, while he was fondling her firm tits and rolling the thick, swollen and erect nipples using his fingers and thumbs.

Before I tell you what happened next, let me describe Sultana’s physical attributes. She is of my height, with a slightly slender build. Her very fair complexion and a full head of heavy, shoulder length, light brown silky hair, complement her angelic beauty. A proportionately sculpted neck supports her beautiful face. Her breasts were 34D, but were conical in shape, as compared to the typical hemispherical type, like mine. She had a really narrow waist with slightly broadening hips. Her supple limbs accentuated the overall beauty of her body. Her hairless or rather naked feminine mound, with a delicate middle slit, presented a delicious and delectable sight to a connoisseur of cunnilingous.
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Pahli bar bahan k sath picnic - by neerathemall - 14-02-2019, 03:18 AM
RE: Soni Didi Ke Sath Suhagraat - by neerathemall - 26-04-2019, 12:23 AM
didi in waterfall - by neerathemall - 04-06-2019, 01:34 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 03-07-2019, 07:08 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 24-01-2020, 11:08 AM
Meri Didi Ki Garam Jawani - by neerathemall - 29-01-2020, 11:22 AM
Zohra Ki Pyaas Papa Ne Bujhaee - by neerathemall - 29-01-2020, 02:39 PM
RE: पुरानी हिन्दी की मशहूर कहनियाँ - by neerathemall - 07-01-2021, 03:16 PM