Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2 Average
पुरानी हिन्दी की मशहूर कहनियाँ
With every passing moment, the fucking was getting wilder. I was moaning and groaning with the powerful thrusts of his cocks in my pussy and was continuously expressing my innate lust in the filthiest words possible, like; "behen ki choot say apna lauRa chudwa reha hai behenchod. Teri muzzay ki mari huee chudas aurat tujhe jee bher kay chod rehi hai aur chodati rehay gee jub tuk uski choot poori tarah jheR nahin jati."

He was not lagging behind by any standard and was coming up with the nastiest rejoinders of his own, like; "Chhotay bahi ki athais[28] saala chudas tikhai, tujhe appnay bhaia kay illawa aur koi nahin milla tha chodwanay kaliye; Kal mainay teri kuwari choot phaR dali apnay tunnay huvay lund say aur tujhe apni dashta [rakhail] bana lia."

I was getting very close to my final gigantic orgasm and it began railroading through my body, initiating powerful jolts in my vaginal muscles. Tremendous pussy spasms and involuntary vaginal convulsions were milking the entire length of Ferhan’s cock and it proved to be an ultimate push over for him. Both of us were in the throes of our thunderous orgasms and were gasping for air like marathon runners. Right in the middle of my ultimate orgasm, Ferhan pushed his cock deep into my pussy from below, with downward pressure of his hands on my thighs and spewed rope after rope of his incestuous jism against my cervix. Sweat was running freely from our bodies and soaking up the bed sheet. We were now totally spent, as both of us came down from the pinnacle of sexual bliss, in the aftermath of an extremely rough genital banging bout.
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Pahli bar bahan k sath picnic - by neerathemall - 14-02-2019, 03:18 AM
RE: Soni Didi Ke Sath Suhagraat - by neerathemall - 26-04-2019, 12:23 AM
didi in waterfall - by neerathemall - 04-06-2019, 01:34 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 03-07-2019, 07:08 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 24-01-2020, 11:08 AM
Meri Didi Ki Garam Jawani - by neerathemall - 29-01-2020, 11:22 AM
Zohra Ki Pyaas Papa Ne Bujhaee - by neerathemall - 29-01-2020, 02:39 PM
RE: पुरानी हिन्दी की मशहूर कहनियाँ - by neerathemall - 07-01-2021, 03:16 PM