Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2 Average
पुरानी हिन्दी की मशहूर कहनियाँ
is cock started twitching and swelling in my cunt, which is a clear indication of his approaching orgasm. I knew he was getting quite close to spewing gobs upon gobs of his incestuous baby making juice in my body, but I did no want that to happen, as yet. I loved prolonged fucking to satisfy my greed for the cock and a never ending orgasm. With that in mind, I locked my ankles at the small of his back and stopped the fierce pumping of his cock in my pussy. He got a little annoyed and asked me, "Rundi behen chuddai kyoun rouk dee? Itna muzza aa reha tha aur main bhi jheRnay wala tha." His hard and heavy cock was fully embedded in my pussy and I was experiencing the ecstasy of the ultimate union. I retorted nastily, "Main abhi yeh nahin chahti, Mujhe tumharay ooper chaRh kay apni choot say tumharay louRay ko chodna hai aur jab main poori tarah khalas ho jaoun gee to tub tum bhi meri choot main chhoot jana. Sumjhay!"

"Achha! Jaisay teri murzi chudas rundi."

He knew the drill of me getting on top, as we had practiced this maneuver quite a few times during repeated fucking, the night before. We held each other tight and rolled over. In the next moment, I was sitting on his crotch with his hard cock wedged in my spastic vagina, right up to the balls. Supporting my body weight on my knees, I started bobbing my hips up and down, first slowly and then faster. Now I was in complete control of the fucking operation and savored every second of my commanding position. His hard cock was touching my cervix on each and every downward thrust and I loved to hold it there for a couple of seconds. The feeling was simply out of this world. I was also enjoying the dull thuds emanating from the rapid banging of our wet crotches together.
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Pahli bar bahan k sath picnic - by neerathemall - 14-02-2019, 03:18 AM
RE: Soni Didi Ke Sath Suhagraat - by neerathemall - 26-04-2019, 12:23 AM
didi in waterfall - by neerathemall - 04-06-2019, 01:34 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 03-07-2019, 07:08 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 24-01-2020, 11:08 AM
Meri Didi Ki Garam Jawani - by neerathemall - 29-01-2020, 11:22 AM
Zohra Ki Pyaas Papa Ne Bujhaee - by neerathemall - 29-01-2020, 02:39 PM
RE: पुरानी हिन्दी की मशहूर कहनियाँ - by neerathemall - 07-01-2021, 03:16 PM