Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2 Average
पुरानी हिन्दी की मशहूर कहनियाँ
Mujh say choot murvanay wali chudas rundi, to nain meri maan ko gaali dee hai. Kia woh mairay bap kay illawa kissi aur say bhi chudwati thee?" With these words he wanted to start a mock verbal battle, which definitely heightens the pleasure of primordial battle of sexes. I was ready with the answer, "Mujhe kia pata keh woh kis kis say chudwati thee, behenchod. Rundi ka kya bharosa, woh jab chahay, jehan chahay kissi kay lauRay say mouj musti ker lay, jaisay main ker rahi hoon. Pure zor say chod meri choot apnay lauRay say; khoob dil laga kay chod mujhe, behen kay yar."

He started pumping my pussy hard and my hips went into an overdrive. Now both of us were sweating profusely. He was moaning constantly and intermittently opened his foul mouth to level filthiest remarks at my behavior, during the on going sexual bout. He was saying, "Rundi hill hill kay chudwana baRi jaldi seekh liya hai to nay." He did not have to wait long for my rejoinder, as I blurted out my share of the nasty language, "Meri choot teray lauRay ko gallay laga ker chodnay ka shukria ada ker rehi hai aur keh rehi hai hemaisha aisay hee choda ker behenchod."

The frenzy of fucking was at its zenith now. I had innumerable light intensity orgasms so far. During the very first night of fucking, I had learnt the art of having multiple orgasms. Now, I had gone a step forward and was having a mild orgasm at every thrust of his cock in my vagina. However, my pussy feels sad and empty, when he pulls his hard cock out of my fuck hole, but bursts into a wonderful orgasm, when he fills it up to the hilt, on the forward push.
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Pahli bar bahan k sath picnic - by neerathemall - 14-02-2019, 03:18 AM
RE: Soni Didi Ke Sath Suhagraat - by neerathemall - 26-04-2019, 12:23 AM
didi in waterfall - by neerathemall - 04-06-2019, 01:34 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 03-07-2019, 07:08 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 24-01-2020, 11:08 AM
Meri Didi Ki Garam Jawani - by neerathemall - 29-01-2020, 11:22 AM
Zohra Ki Pyaas Papa Ne Bujhaee - by neerathemall - 29-01-2020, 02:39 PM
RE: पुरानी हिन्दी की मशहूर कहनियाँ - by neerathemall - 07-01-2021, 03:15 PM