Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2 Average
पुरानी हिन्दी की मशहूर कहनियाँ
away. Then my shalwar [baggy pants] went south and hit the floor. I was now in bra and panty.

As I moved towards the bed, Sultana got off of it, slumped into a chair and moved it very close to the bed, for enjoying a front row view of the ensuing live action. By the time I got on the bed, Ferhan had shucked his clothes off and was jerking his thick and hard cock with his right hand. He joined me on the bed and said, "Baji apni bra to uttarain. Aapko putta hai keh main apkay mummay hathon main pakaR ker apki choot ko chodta hoon." I quickly complied with his request. I was now feeling extremely horny and wanted to be fucked right away. Laying down on my back and opening my legs wide, I invited him, "Ferhan aa mairay ooper chhaRh, meri choot main apna lauRa dal aur shuroo ker day chudai." He took a pillow, shoved it under my butt and then got on top of me. Natural lubricant was leaking freely from my pussy, in anticipation of the fucking treat, I was going to get. My vagina was very wet for his cock to bottom out, with a single thrust. He, however, well lubricated the thick head of his cock with a blob of saliva, rubbed it down from the top of my pussy and as it aligned with my fuck hole, he gave a mighty push, burying it to the hilt.
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Pahli bar bahan k sath picnic - by neerathemall - 14-02-2019, 03:18 AM
RE: Soni Didi Ke Sath Suhagraat - by neerathemall - 26-04-2019, 12:23 AM
didi in waterfall - by neerathemall - 04-06-2019, 01:34 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 03-07-2019, 07:08 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 24-01-2020, 11:08 AM
Meri Didi Ki Garam Jawani - by neerathemall - 29-01-2020, 11:22 AM
Zohra Ki Pyaas Papa Ne Bujhaee - by neerathemall - 29-01-2020, 02:39 PM
RE: पुरानी हिन्दी की मशहूर कहनियाँ - by neerathemall - 07-01-2021, 03:15 PM