Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2 Average
पुरानी हिन्दी की मशहूर कहनियाँ
han Sultana, my very best friend. She came in and looked at me from head to toe. Her thorough visual scrutiny gave me the impression; she was trying to recognize me, as I had, somehow, changed overnight.

I became restless because her intense gaze was kind of ripping me apart. I had no recourse, but to ask, "Sultana, kya daikh rahi ho? "Tumhain Rani tumhain, aur yeh maloom kernay kee koshish ker rahi hoon, keh tum budli budli see kyoun lag rahi ho!" She said. Before she could pass any other comment about my, some how transformed personality, I said, "Mugar main to wahi hoon, tumhai purani suhaili. Main to zera see bhi nahin badli."

"Nahin koi bat zaroor hai; tum bohut chamak rahi ho! Rani main tumhain buchpan say janti hoon, aisa ho hee nahin sukta, keh meri ankhain mujhe dhoka day jaain!" She amply stressed upon the last part of her speech.

"OK! OK! Sultana tum theek keh rahi ho." I admitted, adding, "Main rat bher chuddi hoon." Her jaw dropped to the floor with astonishment and she quickly asked, "Kaisay, kis say?"

I took her to my room, seated her on the bed, drew a chair and dropping in it, I whispered to her, "Raat, Ferhan nay meri kuwari choot phaR dali apnay motey lund say aur phir mujhe duba kay bar bar choda." Her mouth opened in a big O and taking a deep breath, she suddenly released it, making a high pitched sound and then said, "Haye ,.', yeh tum kia keh rahi ho?"
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Pahli bar bahan k sath picnic - by neerathemall - 14-02-2019, 03:18 AM
RE: Soni Didi Ke Sath Suhagraat - by neerathemall - 26-04-2019, 12:23 AM
didi in waterfall - by neerathemall - 04-06-2019, 01:34 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 03-07-2019, 07:08 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 24-01-2020, 11:08 AM
Meri Didi Ki Garam Jawani - by neerathemall - 29-01-2020, 11:22 AM
Zohra Ki Pyaas Papa Ne Bujhaee - by neerathemall - 29-01-2020, 02:39 PM
RE: पुरानी हिन्दी की मशहूर कहनियाँ - by neerathemall - 07-01-2021, 03:13 PM