Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2 Average
पुरानी हिन्दी की मशहूर कहनियाँ
My name, as you know, is Rani and I thought I seduced my younger bother, but, in fact, he busted my cherry and fucked me like a cheap slut again and again, till the wee hours of the morning. By that time both of us were soaking wet in a profuse mixture of his cum and my pussy juice, but neither he nor I had the will or the strength to get up and have a bath. We wiped and dried our selves with a towel, threw away the wet bed sheets and slept naked in each others arms.

We woke up around noon time and had a hearty brunch. Then we took a shower together and put on new clothes. Ferhan walked over to his room and I fixed up my bedroom. I changed the bed-sheets and took the soiled ones, which had witnessed the intense battle of sexes the night before, to the laundry room and dropped them in the washer.

Though, I was feeling a bit tired because of the intense nocturnal cock and cunt shoving and pushing, yet in the after glow of surrendering my virginity, I found myself enveloped in an ethereal cocoon of peace and tranquility. Good night fucking proved to be extremely soothing, both physically and psychologically for me and I felt like a newly wed, on the day after.

I was very much engrossed in my own thoughts and enjoying a beautiful moment of complete relaxation, when the door bell rang. I jumped up and went to the door, to find out, who was trying to disturb my post-fucking happiness that I achieved in my life, for the very first time. It was none other
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Pahli bar bahan k sath picnic - by neerathemall - 14-02-2019, 03:18 AM
RE: Soni Didi Ke Sath Suhagraat - by neerathemall - 26-04-2019, 12:23 AM
didi in waterfall - by neerathemall - 04-06-2019, 01:34 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 03-07-2019, 07:08 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 24-01-2020, 11:08 AM
Meri Didi Ki Garam Jawani - by neerathemall - 29-01-2020, 11:22 AM
Zohra Ki Pyaas Papa Ne Bujhaee - by neerathemall - 29-01-2020, 02:39 PM
RE: पुरानी हिन्दी की मशहूर कहनियाँ - by neerathemall - 07-01-2021, 03:12 PM