Adultery Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn
Contd..

Mens after tension filled morning was back at home even though she could feel Harilal’s hot gaze all throughout the morning in the hospital she was feeling happy as she got good attention and even felt very sexy dressed so shabbily as she had virtually no time to get ready Mens thought this injury to Ayan meant she had to be in the house and scope for any sexual enjoyment was very much limited so she decided to give Harilal some erotic thrill when he visits them today .

Mens thought the sudden spurt in her sexual activity with Dara first then with Banke joining in the action meant she viewed everything in the prism of sex, she had to admit to herself she badly wanted a manly touch on a regular basis now.

Mens really missed the bossy attitude of Dara his rough hands all over body the way he used to strip her in a minute absolutely maul her breast , then his oral demands virtually every day ( this after he cunningly made her suck his cock a month ago) insisting on sucking his oversized clammy cock she missed those words no hands memsaab as she was only allowed to use her mouth my god he used to cum regularly all over her big boobs I was absolutely slut in that regards ready to accept all his demands .

Mens had a simple meal with Ayan in the afternoon may due to the medications Ayan was first as sleep she too relaxed and in no time was asleep suddenly like in a dream she heard the door buzzing she was bit disoriented her saree all over the place but still she went ahead and opened the door it was Harilal she said please come in wast just tired dozed off a bit as she tried adjusting her saree hurriedly in the process giving him her best frontal view she said please sit Hariji as she went inside .

Harilal thought god this lady was making him crazy her hair all over the place but she still looked so beautiful as the door opened the first thing he saw was heavy cut cleavage and ripe big melons her big boobs peeping from both sides of her saree and then as she adjusted the saree turning away he saw that wonderfully pear shaped right boob nipples almost pointed and most shapely fleshy hip he wondered when I could get into her panties .

As he took the seat Harilal was feeling his rising cock inside his uniform with shirt tucked in he really was feeling discomfort big cock was making in his tight uniform as he glumly thought no one stitches uniform with hard cock so with eye on the door he adjusted his cock parallel with his pants zibber towards his stomach Harilal knew there was no chance of hiding his hard on with this uniform

Mens who was in the washroom saw the way she looked god she thought I have given Hari the best possible sexy view with my scrambled saree sleepy look (which many milkmen in India are blessed to get early in the morning) giving him a complete peep of her shapely body , her big boobs and ample hips as readjusted everything but wore her saree in such sexy way that if she was on hari's right he will get the best side view of all her ample assets her left breast and hips as then she thoughtfully adjusted her hair

Mens came to the hall Hariji I will prepare coffee for you Ayan is fast asleep then she added you can sit here you are now like her close family friend please come indicating the dining table from where he can have a clear view of her making coffee in the kitchen so we can speak as I work

Hari could not believe his luck as he sat in the chair he had lovely clear view of this buxom lady damn he could see ever present boobs and hips as his lengthy cock further stretched on almost touching the belt buckle portion it was making real uncomfortable in a pleasant way

Mens who knew what she was doing she took a container from top shelf to take some snacks then turning other side again raising her hands to take some plates this was really provocative as she showed what one can show wearing a saree to the maximum in innocent way

Hari was bewitched it was like watching a erotic movie seeing this married lady’s ripe body in different angles he felt this was the beauty of a traditional saree which gave the best possible angles to watch it was so titillating

Mens with a innocent smile said Hariji without you in the morning I would been a complete wreck also Ayan was ok with you around

Hari: Madam please don’t be so formal i am happy that Ii was able to help you now we are alone as agreed please call me Hari

Mens: no way Hariji ii will be difficult for me to call you Hari but you can call be Menaka

Hari: With milky white toothed smile ok Menaka

Menaka had to admit this was a handsome guy ,very tall, strong all muscle, flat bellied and look wise not bad at all it was really marked improvement from Dara and Banke on any day , then in a total slutty manner only thing to check out was whether this watchman ‘s cock will be as big & fat as Dara’s or atleast as long as Banke’s black cock

Mens: Brought the coffee and snacks in the table please as she sat opposite wiping her brow with her saree

Hari almost had heart attack it was absolutely mesmerising the way she wiped her face giving one more view of her right breast her nipples pushing against the tight blouse he though I can sit all day and see this casually thrown sexual looks of this lady because all her acts seemed so innocent

Menaka liked what she was doing my god she reminisced earlier a determined watchman Dara wooed her after he had caught her watching him ie Dara having sex with a servant maid in their terrace then taking advantage of her husband’s absence he had bedded her and now it seemed she was doing the same to this 50+ years old Watchman emboldening him to make the move

Hari: If you don’t mind can I ask you what your husband is doing

Mens: He works in Merchant Navy he comes once in 3 months for few days

Hari: Honestly if I had a wife like you I will never leave her alone madam you are too beautiful to be left alone sorry i am bit frank

Mens: As if ignoring what he implied replied Hariji what to do sometimes to earn money you need to make sacrifices any way i have Ayan

Hari: I understand it’s so difficult i miss my wife every day as he finished his coffee eyeing her now bit boldly

Mens: Let me check Ayan has got up or not , as she got up and went to the other bedroom unable to find any other move

Harilal was very clear he had to make a move he could not take anymore of this pretty lady she was a ripe mango ready to be enjoyed immediately also he felt she was little submissive type may she will accept it with some reluctance and then he thought if she protests too much he will leave politely and apologize he had his missing wife reason

Hari: He got up swiftly moving to Ayan’s room as Meneka came closing the door turning her back to him he simply hugged her from behind pressing and feeling his giant hardness on sponge like big butts having a arm around in big tight embrace

Menaka was pleasantly and totally shocked she felt big solid bulgy steel rod pressing against her bulging big butts his arms across her shoulder this guy was so tall her head just reaching his chest few seconds she savoured his hard embrace and his steely hard cock but she did not want to succumb so easy

Hariji please what is this as Menaka pulled away in a little show of anger and protest

Madam I am so sorry you were so beautiful I could not resist please don’t mistake me please it’s just I miss my wife so much really I am sorry as Hari hurriedly left her house feeling little hard done by her rejection he thought did I misread her signals

Harilal walked down the stairs feeling menaka's soft heavenly body my god even if he could not talk again it was worth what beautiful butts it was so soft but cunningly he thought I have a reason for tomorrow I will go and apologize to her so I still have a chance to meet her again, then as he analysed the incident he felt for a few seconds she responded to his embrace when she leaned back on him he thought maybe I have to keep trying he then decided I have to bed this lady a fiercely determined ex army guy our New Watchman Harilal

Menaka thought that was so hot my god she felt his hard strength and such a tight embrace and she definitely thought he had a prodigious cock it was rock hard then she thought let’s see what is his reaction will be but surely she had some fun for the day

Contd.
[+] 5 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn - by mouthinvader - 05-01-2021, 11:14 PM