Construction People Try Their Luck – Part I (Copied)
(03-01-2021, 08:54 PM)creamydelight Wrote: I do not agree.
First thing is that original writer abandon, and has not said ever that it will be completed. Mouthinvader started his own thread and is making a good attempt.

Regarding the class/status of Susmita. Like the original writer, here also, mouthinvader (MI) is maintaining her as a sophisticated well elducaed married and working lady. 

Even the original writer had The heroine followed/fucked by people who are less sophostisophi/educated than her. The heroine kept it secret from her husband and all the world. So as long as she is not running naked in a slum, she is still sophisticated enough. The whole attraction of the story is Sush's weird/inexplicable attraction to Rough men, conventionally unattractive men, less sophisticated but brutal looking men. MI is also maintaining that.

On top of that, MI has introduced a new angle of Sush being the dominating in one relationship (Beni) and more or less submissive in the other (Chuni). She'll be dominated/used by Chuni and she'll doninate Beni. 

She's making a calculated decision. She is going to be used by Chuni because it has 3 advantages 1) thrill and sexual satisfaction. 2) big penthouse/flat. 3) dreams of political future that Chuni is showing her. It remains to be seen whether Chuni genuinely means what he says or he is just saying these things to fool Sush to enjoy her pussy (and ass?) 

Yes, MI can improve his grammar and paragraph separation.

thanks Thanks for the feedback i am trying in 3 genres of writing one story 
               I now i may not satisfy all  
                Let it progress if people still  do not like i call always stops 
                End of the day this is a Erotic story tried write differently
[+] 1 user Likes mouthinvader's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Construction People Try Their Luck – Part I (Copied) - by mouthinvader - 03-01-2021, 10:57 PM