Adultery Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn
Next 2 days went smoothly without any incident as she thought better to pick up and drop Ayan and not to give reasons for Harilal to coming looking for her so she said her hello and had small talks at the gate but Mens thought some habits are difficult break as she was best dressed in a sexy manner so Harilal always had a word of appreciation and mens loved taking those compliments

It was Saturday morning so no school for her son so morning after breakfast he went for playing at around 11am there was call from intercom she thought oh god it should be Hari but it was another security guy Madam can you come down please your son had a fall not something major but please come

Mens was totally tensed up as she picked up her handbags and keys closing the gas as it was as she rushed down she found Ayan along with Harilal and other boys he had just fallen against a stone had scratches in his leg , arm and it seemed he may have fracture in his arm Ayan said sorry mummy but his face was distressed in pain .Harilal asked the gate guy to call for an auto as he said come madam I will take you to the hospital .

Mens was grateful as they went to nearby hospital and had Ayan’s wound dressed up X-ray in his arm showed small hairline fracture so his hands were to be cast since it was left hand it seemed ok . Ayan had injection to avoid for pain and anti-septic it was hectic I hour in the hospital & Harilal was a great help as he able to keep Ayan in good mood.

Harilal narrated his stories of injuries and showing his injury marks ensuring what happened was quite normal and he will recover fast he even showed his bullet injuries in the hip to Ayan (off course to me also his steel like torso) of his ex-army days Ayan was totally in his spell so all the pain injuries were forgotten

Harilal thought what a dream he was with this beautiful lady her even her distressed face was so pretty her simple saree and my god her ever peeping 2 big bazookas her big boobs showing in all angles as Menaka was totally focused on her son it was a veritable feast for Harilal’s eyes and that big hips my goodness he thought and decided I will become the best friend for Ayan he thought god is smiling on me

Mens finally little relieved after understanding the injuries are not severe looked on as Ayan was taken for putting the cast , so herself and Harilal were asked wait outside

Mens: Thank you Harilalji I do not know how I would have managed without you

Harilal: First please do not mention this also part of my duty to help people in my society and how can I not do to for Ayan and you madam

Mens: Harilalji if you had to go back to society for work please go you have already spent so much time I will bring Ayan home

Harilal: I will be back to my work after leaving Ayan and you at your home all things are in control at our Society do not worry madam
Madam I will get a coffee for you please wait as he left to hospital canteen

Mens was pretty relieved as she understood how important it is have someone for help during this kind crisis even if it is small one and may seems routine after few-days she thought I really missed PK today but luckily she had a manfriday-Harilal

Harilal: Please have it madam as he offered her a glass of coffee having one himself

As Mens stretched to take the cup Harilal could see creamy cleavage valley and heavy breast pushing to break free she was a absolute dream he thought as she looked up he quickly averted looking at her eyes no way is it’s a match for the coffee you make Menaka madam but this a timely required after bit of anxiety

Mens: (For a moment she felt his intense hot gaze on her breast & cleavage as she looked to his eyes ) Thank you Harialji yes I required this coffee and I am glad Ayan’s injury was not so serious

Harilal: Not at all in three or 4 days he will even start going to school he will be ok , children learn a lot after a fall like this he will become careful its bad but important experience so he can become stronger physically and mentally

Mens: I am really grateful for your help Harilalji

Harilal: Madam thank you please call me Hari it’s too much formality

Mens: Ok I will call you Hariji is it ok but you can call me Menaka

Harilal: Ok on the condition when we are alone you call me Hari and I call you Meneka

Mens thought this guy is a clever guy using this opportunity to talk about being alone (she thought doing what) but she had to admit she badly needed him otherwise Ayan and her being alone would have been a real stress

Mens: Ok Hariji

Ayan came out with a smile with his left hand in the cast a string holding his hand to the shoulder Dr came out with him said madam let him take 3-4 days rest no school, may be you can come on Wednesday and after that if you want he can attend school but cast we will removed after 3 weeks.

The nurse gave a file with a list of medicines to Mens , Then Mens said to Ayan you be with uncle I will buy all this medicines and settle the bills and come ,it took almost 20 minutes as she came back to reception Ayan was sitting with Hari having a glass of milk and Hari a coffee in hand

Ok we can go now

Hari: Madam you need one more coffee

Mens: No we will go back to apartment

Then three of us returned home, Hari stayed back at the gate I will come and say hello in the evening may be Menaka madam can give her special coffee

Mens: thank you sir you are welcome to our home anytime

Hari: O Madam please don’t thank me it was a absolute pleasure to be with you and our hero Ayan

Hari felt last 2 hours were simply super in and around this hot mom he just wanted to embrace her tightly my god she is so sexy that boobs and such a shapely body even though it was a bad luck her son had this fall but it was good luck for him & her last comment was the kind of words he wanted from her pretty mouth.

Harilal thought slow and steady wins the race he knew all he required was one opportunity to be in her bed and after that he thought he will have some best times of his life as he watched retreating back with open lust.
[+] 2 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn - by mouthinvader - 03-01-2021, 07:57 PM