Construction People Try Their Luck – Part I (Copied)
(09-12-2020, 12:22 AM)mouthinvader Wrote: Sushmita swam to other end , towards Badshah sitting in a stool , she asked for a towel left in the chair, still in the pool she asked chunniji & badshahji let us work on the price , chunniji in his usual style said madamji if only you get out of pool & sit in the chair whatever  price you want you take it. Making her  speechless , ok said Sushamaji getting out of the pool now clad in only herblack bra & panties sat on the chair towelling her head , Badshahji in a sincere face said  madamji we will close it at 25 Lakhs , please talk  to husband & give us token advance 1L , we will immediately close & process the paper immediately..
Sushmati looked at chunnuji with a smile stood up giving both the both of them her  best look  her jutting breast and black panties hiding swollen mound some of pussy , its hair escaping in the sides , then looking at Badshah she said so let me talk to my husband we will have the  deal & walked to the change the room as she walked she understood her right butt almost completely outside so adjusted her panties as she walked -chunni Oogled in delight .

As she disappeared into changing room Chunnaji got out of the pool & almost ran to the other room with Badshah trailing behind , he then sat infront of black glass partition ,Badshah said chunni you can relieve yourself  if you want , Chunnuji said holding his cock in his hand no way she has started to 

This is very good. specialllt story building up. you have a great idea of building up. but i strongly say you build up this slowly like original Sweetrati did. add more details and double meanings. Great and Great. wish you all the best. you have a nice idea. please slowly build. then nothing wrong in your stories. 
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Construction People Try Their Luck – Part I (Copied) - by ab123456123456 - 03-01-2021, 10:43 AM