Incest A Mom's Game Continues
TMGC - Ch:25 - Soman comes over

Next day in the morning, when I woke up Ravi was not there. I got up and went into the washroom and took a nice bath. I took out the shipping bag and licked a white t-shirt which was very flimsy that it showed clear curved off my body hugging tight to me. To top it off, I took a sports panty that clearly showed the camel toe and waited for my son to surprise him with my new outfit.
From Ravi's narration:
I was shocked at first when Mom said about making money. I never thought that I would hear that from my Mom who was once naive and a loyal wife. For the past few years, we have been through a lot of stuff and most of it was exciting. The last time when we planned on something like this at my old school place, shocking things have happened and that was the reason I have never brought such subject to Mom even the thought of Mom acting like a whore turned me on most than any other things. I don't want to ruin it this time. I woke up in the morning early and slowly walked out of the room being careful not to wake up Mom. I straight away went to the watchman's place and knocked on his door.
"Morning saab" the watchman greeted as soon as he opened the door.
"Can I come in?" I asked and he stepped out of the way. The room was a small one with a kitchen platform and a bed on one corner. I wondered after all the money he had why he stays in such a small room.
"Would you have some tea" he asked.
"No, I'm here for something important. What do you mean when you said you had more money!"
"Yes, I have more money really" he said anxiously.
"I hope you have enough money for everything" I said and he did immediately understood what I meant.
"Yes yes, I have money, more mone. Enough for everything" he said getting excited.
"You better keep your money ready then" I simply said and walked out looking him smiling happily.
I reached my floor and knocked on the door twice. As Mom opened the door, I was stunned to see her. She looked so hot in just a t-shirt and panty.  I immediately hugged her and said
"He's coming Mom"
"What, who's coming?" She asked surprised.
"He's gonna come with the money" I said and then she understood what I meant.
"What! Are you serious?"
"Yes Mom, I just went to talk to him now"
"Now, what do you mean by NOW? I know I had agreed for this but never wanted to move things so fast and I thought of having some time to think over it"
"You don't worry Mom. He is harmless and that poor widower just deserved to get some relief. Don't you think so?" Ravi simply said.
From Sailaja's narration:
Maybe he was true. My thought shifted to the watchman physique now. He looked like he was in his early forties, short and looked like he didn't take much care about his health as his belly could be seen popping out from his shirt. His hair was grey at some places and he shaved his beard regularly to look clean. Unlike most of the watchmen, he looked a bit hygienic and clean. I haven't got to look at his cock even her had jerked off right before me. I just didn't dare to look down at his cock then but now at the circumstances running very fast, I think I would have to get a good look at his cock sooner than expected.
As Ravi kept talking, there was a knock at the door and I slid under the sheets to cover myself. Ravi opened the door and the watchman (Soman) came in. I acted to be in sleep as they murmured slowly and I could hear their voices mildly.
"Why are you here so soon?' Ravi asked.
"Saab, you only said to come"
"I was thinking about doing it some time later. She is not prepared yet"
"I just want to watch saab. I promise I won't do anything"
As they kept debating, I got up and sat on the bed with the sheets bunched at my waist covering my panties. My eyes met directly with Soman and he watched me with his mouth open. I yawned and stretched my hands as if getting out of sleep just now exposing my waist as the t-shirt rode up. His eyes were stuck to my exposed part of the waist. Then I pushed the sheets away exposing my bottom portion in just panties and he kept staring at my legs all the while. I raised my eyebrows at him at of asking what was he here for and he just said
"I brought money, more money" I could sense the excitement in his voice as he pulled a bunch of notes from his pockets.
I looked at him and got up seductively from bed showing off my curves in the sexy outfit. I got near him and pulled a note from his hands and kept it aside. Then I raised my t-shirt up to expose my belly until the shirt reached below my boobs showing off part of my boobs and turned around. I was sure he was starting at my butt which looked way more sexy in those panties. Then I turned to face him and pulled another currency note and bent down turning backwards lifting my butt in she and swaying my ass cheeks at him. I noticed Ravi from my side who was rubbing his crotch as I put on the site for Soman. When I got up, Soman was getting near to touch me when I said
"That would cost more"
As I said that, he kept the while money aside and moved his hands under my shirt as I released it and started to rub all over my belly area. His eyes were twinkling with joy and I felt my nipples getting erect at his touch which were clearly visible through the t-shirt. As he moved his hands up lifting my shirt, I stopped him as he reached the bottom of my boobs.
"Wait a minute" I said and then turned to my son and said "Count the money".
I felt like a cheap whore which my son wants me to be when I said that. Ravi soon took so the cash from the table and started counting it. It was infact a lot of money than we both could expect. As Ravi kept counting, I moved a step back and with both hands lifted the shirt up above my head and the it aside to stand just in my panties. Sonam immediately placed his hands over my boobs and caressed them. He was so excited that he hugged me tight and crushed my boobs against his chest. Then he pushed with my hard nipples pinching them and squeezing my boobs in between. His hands roamed all over my top portion and when he reached the waistband of my panties, I was so lost in feeling his hands all over my body that I didn't stop him. But Ravi looked at us and said
"Wait, ask her first" his voice was commanding. Soman was so obedient to both of us that he froze right at the moment as Ravi spoke.
"Madam, shall I slide down your panties?" his innocent voice made me giggle and I just nodded in approval.
Then he excitingly held the waistband of my panties with hands and started to slide them down until he saw my pubic hair over my pussy mound. My panties were getting damp by the free touch of his hands over my pussy and he took his time enjoying the view. He made sure to brush his fingers all over my thighs and legs as the panties bunched on the floor. For the first time he got a clear view of me naked. I felt my pussy tingle as he kept watching me with his feasting eyes. He then kneeled before me with his face right in front of my pussy and started to part my pussy lips. He let his finger into my wet pussy and a moan escaped my mouth. I looked at my son watching Soman eagerly as he played with my pussy. He then slipped his finger inside my pussy smoothly which was lubricated with my sweet juices. I can feel my legs weaken as he did that. Then he suddenly put his mouth over my pussy and started licking it tasting my juices.
I then lifted my left leg and placed it on his shoulder giving him a clear access to my pussy while he added another finger into it. I felt the two fingers in my pussy moving in circling and I wondered at the skill of this guy playing so sensually with my pussy. He then pulled his fingers out and looking me on the eyes licked them. Ravi might have turned on so much that he unzipped his fly and took his cock out jerking off right there. Then Soman jammed his face on my pussy and started to lick it all and his both hands grabbed my ass cheeks tight. While he kept eating my pussy, he let his finger slowly into my ass crack. I was moaning loudly as he ate me up and felt so weakened that I sat on the bed and feel on the bed on my back with my legs in air. I then grabbed his head by hair and pushed him against my pussy so hard and I can feel https://photos.app.goo.gl/ePT1WRgSYaNbujXB9the orgasm building up in me. I was nearing to cum when Soman moved away and started to unbuckle his pants. I was too tempted and turned on to see his cock that I didn't even care to stop him but Ravi took the initiative and said
"Oh ho, you can't do that now and it costs a lot more"
"What! I already gave you so much money" Soman exclaimed.
"Think about what you are going to get for it. Your prize is right before you as you can see" down had a good look on my naked figure for a while.
He just sighed and said "Okay then, I'll bring money now"
"Not so soon man, I'll fix the time and tell you"
Soman was surely disappointed as well as me. Not only I was nearing to cum but about to have a look at his cock right when my son stopped him. I was so turned on that I sat on the bed right away and as he was about to put back his zipper, I undid the fly and pulled out his cock out. There came his cock in my view full hard and erect. It sprang out in front of my face in its full glory. His cock was not so big compared to my son, but what caught my eye was the grith of it. It was so circumcised that I wondered if would fit in my pussy. There was already a drop of precum leking it at the tip of his cock. There was hair at the base of his cock and I felt that he didn't find a reason to shave at all these many days. I gripped in his cock to feel the size of it in my hands and he let out a slight moan. I know that my son is watching me as I took Soman's cock and ran my hand all over it's length and the very thought turned me on more. I can feel the cock in my hands throbbing as I slowly started to stroke it. Soman must be surely excited much that I can feel the pressure building in his balls as I took his sack and caressed it smoothly with the other hand.
"Ohhh madammmmm, I'm cumming" he does at once and spilled his thick semen all over my face and boobs. A few drops fell on my lips and noise and my face was completely covered with his cum. He still kept spraying his jets of cum and I wondered at the amount of cum. Soon, all my frontal portion was filled with his cum and I must have looked raunchy. As I looked at him with my cum filled face, he had a satisfied look on his face smiling. Then he zipped up and left us. Ravi closed the door as soon as he left and said
"That was hell of a show Mom" saying that he undid his bottoms which fell on the floor and pushed me on the bed.
I fell on my back on the bed and he pulled me by legs and parting them, he shoved his cock directly into my pussy looking at my cum filled face. As I stated to moan with my son thrusting his cock deep in my pussy, the cum on my lips slipped into my mouth and I got the taste of Soman's cum. I gulped it in one go and looking at me drinking the watchman's cum, Ravi fucked me faster. I was so turned on by all the action and we both came at the same time as my son filled my pussy with his cum.
"This way I think Soman will be bankrupt soon Mom" Ravi giggled as he fell beside me on the bed.
I looked over the money in the table and turned to Ravi cleaning my face with the towel nearby.
"It was never about money Ravi. It was always about the fun and excitement. Money is just a reason so that he doesn't think of me as a slut craving for cocks. It is like a mask to hide the kinky side of me" saying that I left for the bathroom to clean myself.
The rest of the day went normal and Soman too didn't pay a visit. We assumed that he might be waiting for our call. Later in the evening, when we were having tea together, Ravi said
"I'm going out Mom to bring some vegetables. What should I tell Soman if he meets me?" Ravi asked. I thought for a while and said
"Ask him to come over while you're going and be sure not to forget anything while coming back. Take your time"
Ravi understood what I meant but I could see the disappointment in his face as he felt that he's not going to be a part of fun. As soon as he left, I took off my dress and put a towel on. I turned the towel at my boobs covering them and it went down covering just below my pussy. A few minutes later, Soman knocked on the door and I moved to the bathroom shouting him to come in. As he came in, I put some water over myself and came out as if I've just finished my bath.
"Madam, sir asked me to come over as you've asked" he said as I stood silent.
"What? I didn't call you" I lied and smiled mischievously at him.
"Okay then, I'll leave madam" he said and started to walk away.
"No, you are here anyways and my son is not here too. You can give me company until he returns so that I don't feel alone"
He said okay and sat on the bed. I moved to the other bed and with my back towards him, I pulled out the bag I brought from shopping from underneath the bed. In the process, the towel rode way above until my waist and both my ass and pussy were in his clear view. I took my time long enough as he started at my both bare bones. I heard the zipper open and assumed he is jacking off looking at my ass. All of a sudden I turned around and said
"What are you doing? You can't do this when my son is not around"
"Ohhh oh so sorry madam" he said hurriedly standing up and pulling his zipper back. With his fat hard cock, he was struggling to put it back in and I said
"You might not fit it this way. Get done soon so that it goes limp. Then it would be easy"
He was very happy to hear that and looking at me he started to jack his cock harder.
"Do it soon or my son might return. Pull your pants down, that way it would be easier"
"Okay madam" he said and pulled his pants down and kept jacking faster.
"Let me help you with that" I said and in one go took off the towel to throw it aside.
There I stood completely naked in front of middle aged short man with his fat dick in his hand. Looking at me, he kept jacking harder than before. I took my mobile and played a slow and sexy bollywood on my phone. Then I swayed my hips along with the music and started to dance naked. With each step I moved forward to him and once when I reached him, I turned around and bent with my ass pointing right at his cock. He caressed my ass with the free hand and kept jacking. I moved my ass in front of his cock as the music played and he spilled his cum right on my bare ass globes. He rubbed his cum all over my ass with his other hand as he kept cumming over my ass. Right then the door bell rang and I thought Ravi was at the door and thought of welcoming him in a special way
"Don't pull your pants up. Open the door" I said as if ordering him.
"No madam please" He was feeling too shy to do that and pulled his pants up and stuffed his limp cock inside. I moved to the nearby bed and laid naked as Soman went to attend the door.
As the door opened, to both our horror it was not my son. It was Meena, the maid. She almost rushed inside and asked him
"What are you doing here? Your are......" She stopped in between words as she turned to look at me and in hurry I pulled the sheets on the bed and covered myself. Soman almost ran through the door and Meena closed it.
I felt ashamed to face her getting caught in such a situation and covered my face with the sheets. I heard her footsteps move towards the kitchen and she began to do her work. I heard her doing the dishes and kept quiet.
"Are you going to remain like that until I leave Madam ji because I may take some time" she spoke from the kitchen loudly.
I got up wrapping the sheets around me and took my clothes. I walked fast into the bathroom and got dressed. When I came back from the kitchen, she was still doing the dishes and didn't speak a word apart from a big smile on her face when our eyes met. That smile made me a bit comfotable. A while later Ravi knocked on the door and I opened it. He could feel the tension in the air and didn't talk anything until Meena finished her work and left. As soon as she left, I explained everything to Ravi and he too understood that there is nothing that can be done now.

Comment reply or suggest
[+] 2 users Like Mf123's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Mom's Game Continues - by Mf123 - 02-09-2019, 12:55 PM
RE: A Mom's Game Continues - by Mf123 - 02-09-2019, 12:56 PM
RE: A Mom's Game Continues - by coolraj839 - 12-09-2019, 10:18 AM
RE: A Mom's Game Continues - by Renjith - 12-09-2019, 12:03 PM
RE: A Mom's Game Continues - by whocarez - 12-09-2019, 05:33 PM
RE: A Mom's Game Continues - by Krisna09 - 18-09-2019, 03:43 AM
RE: A Mom's Game Continues - by Mf123 - 18-09-2019, 01:55 PM
RE: A Mom's Game Continues - by Krisna09 - 21-09-2019, 02:17 AM