Adultery Old Man and Indian Wife by shiprat
Neither of referred to what had happened on the flight back to New Jersey, nor when we got back home. We got back to our normal life as if nothing had happened. I came to terms with my being a willing cuckold and stopped pestering her about Jeff. Although I never caught them in action and never asked Shipra to confirm it, I was sure they were having sex now. That is, if they weren't before.

What did change was sex life between us. I found my stamina and desire return and Shipra and I were now back to having sex almost every night. She was insatiable and I often wondered if I was able to fulfill her desires. But I didn't really care. My sex drive was back on track and that's all that mattered.

A month or so later, I came home to a surprising sight. Alan was sitting on our living room couch playing with Chintu. He greeted me like an old friend and complimented me on my beautiful house. Shipra came out of the kitchen, saying Alan would stay for dinner.

Over dinner, with Chintu around, the conversation stayed polite and mundane. But it did lead to an interesting revelation. It turned out that Alan's boasts about being a rich old geezer were bullshit. He was a fucking greeter at a Walmart in Maryland, barely making ends meet! He could only afford to stay in that suite in the Venetian in Vegas because he had won some contest on the radio. His income was probably less than what we spent on gas. All his life, he had held a string of minor clerical jobs, was divorced, and had no kids. I tried to gauge Shipra's reaction to that information, but she didn't seem surprised or bothered.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Old Man and Indian Wife by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 22-03-2019, 03:19 PM