Adultery Old Man and Indian Wife by shiprat
After what seemed like an eternity of fucking her like that, Alan pulled his dick out. I thought he had cum, but that was far from the case. He stepped off the couch, his massive dick glistening with her pussy juices. He spanked her ass hard and said,

"Get up you dirty little slut!" Even in my state of shock and arousal I could not help but smile at the irony of this puny old codger calling her 'little'.

Shipra obediently took her palms off the floor and pulled herself into a standing position. Her skirt fell into place covering her pussy, and she stood there breathing hard staring at me. The look one her face was one I had never seen before - that of a wild animal in heat. Her eyes were burning with desire. There was drool all over her face. And her massive boobs were flushed and heaving with her breathing. She was staring in my direction but I don't know if she even registered my presence.

"Bedroom!" Alan said and reached up to grab her hair. He pulled her behind him as he headed towards the suite's bedroom. As I said, she was a good half a foot taller than him so his pulling her by the hair made her bend down a little. Plus she was still wearing her heels. In threw steps, she stumbled and fell on all fours. But Alan was in no mood to wait for her to get on her feet. He continued to drag her to the bedroom. Shipra followed the best she could, being dragged on her hand and feet. And I gazed in marvel at my wife's jiggling butt as she was led away, like the bitch in heat that she was, to the bedroom. -----

I got up and walked to the doorway of the bedroom. Alan, in another surprising display of strength, had flung Shipra on to the bed. Alan then got on the bed and almost ripped off her skirt and threw it to the floor. He then took her heels off and threw them to the floor as well.

Shipra's tall, shapely naked body was curled up on her side on the bed. Her hair looked dishevelled. Her huge tits were heaving, taking her erect nipples with them. She had a glazed look on her face as she stared into nothingness. Alan meanwhile took off his own shirt and shoes and got completely naked. All this while he was talking to me.

"You Indian men were blessed by god with such incredibly hot women. But you keep them subdued, force them to suppress their sexuality. What that does it turns them into sexual volcanoes ready to erupt any time they get some attention. Turns them into sluts waiting to be set free. That's what this little pixie is, isn't she? A slut. A volcanic slut."

Alan got on the bed and spanked her ass really hard for the umpeenth time that night. Then he pushed her so she was on her back and lifted her legs by the knees so they were in the air. Her dripping pussy was on display as he held her long legs up like some logs of wood. Holding her legs like that, he continued with his monologue.

"This slut...or should I say whore...is slutty even by the standards of regular sluts. In my 65 years, I have never bedded a woman so easily. That too in front of her husband. What does that tell you, Pavan? Your wife has so willingly opened her legs for an ugly old fart like me. With you around. Can you imagine what she must be up to when you're not around?"

I looked at Shipra. But she seemed to be ignoring whatever he was saying. I watched in amazement at her hands which were between them, trying to reach for his erect dick which was inches away from her cunt.

"Haha, look at that. She is reaching for my dick. She hasn't had enough. When was the last time you fucked her, Pavan? And I mean REALLY TRULY fucked her like the whore she is? You should fuck her regularly or any guy who is willing to put in a few hours to chat her up and make her feel like a woman, will take her to bed"

I did not respond to Alan's description of my wife, and neither did she. This night had convinced me that Shipra had indeed been screwing around behind my back. Alan was right. My wife was a cock hungry slut, and I should not have expected her to be anything but.

Alan smirked and pushed his hips forward to penetrate her as he placed her calves on his shoulder. Shipra moved her hips to accommodate him enthusiastically. He pushed his dick inside and started playing with her huge tits as they fucked. Another intensely perverted but erotic sight - my tall gorgeous wife laid out on her back, her long shapely legs on the wrinkly shoulder of this bald ugly geezer as he fucked her.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Old Man and Indian Wife by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 22-03-2019, 03:18 PM