Adultery Old Man and Indian Wife by shiprat
About ten minutes later, I noticed some movement. I saw Alan pick up Shipra's hand and put it on his crotch which now had that massive bulge again. I looked away towards the TV. A few moments later when I looked back at them, there it was. Alan's dick. I am not sure how big it exactly was, but it was a hell of a lot bigger than mine. And thicker. It was standing up from his open pants like a flagpole. And wrapped around it were my wife's elegant fingers. She was gradually stroking his dick, from the base to where the thick bulbous head protruded.

I looked at Shipra's face. She was staring at the TV, as was Alan. But her stroking of his dick was getting faster and faster. This went on for a few minutes and then Shipra stopped. She took her hand off the dick and stared stretching her fingers. Her hand was probably tired. So Alan took her other hand and put it on his dick, and she resumed stroking it. By now the monster cock was moist with all the precum that had oozed out. I could see even Shipra's fingers glistening. And I realized I too now had an erection in my pants that needed some relieving.

When Shipra took another break to change hands, Alan took the opportunity to take her top off. She offered no resistance and was now sitting there in a black bra struggling to contain her massive tits. As Shipra, now without her blouse, started jacking him off again, Alan started playing with her tits. He put one finger inside the bra cup and moved it all around. Then he scooped the boobs out of her bra. I stared in shock at how trashy Shipra looked at that moment, her boobs spilling out of her bra as she gave some dirty old man a handjob.

"Enough with the hands." Alan brusquely said and slapped her hand away. He reached for her hair and pulled her head down into his lap. Shipra resisted a little. Only a little. I suspected it was for my benefit. But within a few seconds, I could see her wide open mouth descending on Alan's upright dick. She could take in less than half of it in her mouth before she let out a gagging noise.

"Not used to the size, eh?" Alan said and chuckled. "I can see why. from that tiny tent in his pants."

Shipra took his dick out of her mouth and looked at me. Her eyes fell on my erection, and I think I saw a hint of a smile on her lips. But Alan was getting impatient now. He roughly grabbed her hair and put his dick back in her mouth. Shipra now started sucking his dick enthusiastically. A little too enthusiastically. She made gagging and slurping sounds as she went to work on his dick. And I could not help but be aroused at the sight of this massive shaft going in and out of my wife's mouth.

"You've taught her well. I'll give you that much. She sucks dick better than any Indian chick I've been with." Alan said as he nonchalantly unhooked her bra. Shipra slid the bra off and threw it on the floor. Now as she was hunched over on Alan's lap sucking his dick furiously, her boobs swayed and touched his balls.

Alan noticed, like I did, that Shipra slowly moved from being in a sitting position to putting her knees on the couch. She was now bent over with his shapely butt in the air. he reached for her ass and pulled the skirt up until it was bunched around her waist. Half an asscheek each peeked out from the side of her panties. Alan started fondling her fleshy ass as she continued to suck his dick.

"Take it all the way in, slut." Alan said and spanked her on the ass really hard.

Shipra tried, forcing her mouth down, but could not take more than three fourths the length in.

"All the way in, you curry-munching cunt." another loud slap on her ass. And then he pushed her head down. I started hearing gagging and spitting sounds as Shipra's head turned upside down. It seemed like his dick was now going down (or up) her throat. Shipra was in the most incredible position I had ever seen her in. Completely topless, skirt up to her waist, panties on display, and head upturned over a dick.

Finally Alan let go and Shipra's head sprang up off his dick. She inhaled loudly and started coughing.

"You liked that, didn't you?" Alan asked.

Shipra shook her head.

"Not you. This dickwad sitting here. You liked watching your wife take my whole dick down her throat like a sword swallower, didn't you?"

I stayed silent. What could I say?

"Well, then you're gonna love what I do to her next."

Alan got up and pulled Shipra by the hair towards the side of the couch. She dragged her knees sideways on the couch to keep pace with his hair pulling.

"What you have here, my friend, is a slut. And I will show you how a slut is to be handled." Alan said and pulled Shipra's head over the side of the couch armrest. Her stomach was resting on the armrest and her torso was hanging upside down over the side. From where I was sitting, I could see her hair had fallen over, and her massive tits were hanging next to her chin. She put both her palms on the floor for support. On the other side of the couch was Shipra's upraised butt and her knees which were still on the couch cushion.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Old Man and Indian Wife by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 22-03-2019, 03:17 PM