Adultery Old Man and Indian Wife by shiprat
They were about 30 feet away from me so I couldn't hear what was being said. But the expressions on his face were very lecherous. I found the idea hilarious that such an ugly old man was actually even thinking of chatting up someone as gorgeous as my wife. She was used to the attention of hunks like Jeff, after all. I was sure she'd slip away from him politely very soon.

"Sir, would you like to take a look at our dessert cart?" I heard the waiter say and I looked away from the pool. The dessert cart looked interesting. It had a chocolate souffle which I knew Shipra liked. So I ordered it for her and a cheesecake for myself. The waiter made some small talk with me and put the dessert on the table and left.

I looked back and was surprised to see that the old man was still chatting up Shipra. She seemed to have an amused expression on her face and was saying short sentences herself. The conversation seemed to go on and on. Now she would occasionally giggle! I decided to put an end to the pathetic old man's desperate flirting attempts, so got up and walked towards the side of the pool they were at.

"Shipra!" I called out over the din of kids playing nearby. She was about 10 feet away from the edge. She looked at me. "The dessert is here. I ordered you souffle."

Shipra nodded and glided through the water towards me. I noted with annoyance that the old man swam after her.

"What did you say?" Shipra put her elbows on the edge and asked me.

"The dessert. I ordered you..."

"And who might you be? Her father?" the old man came to a stop in the water right next to Shipra and interrupted me.

"Hehe..I told you he's my husband!" Shipra giggled. "Pavan, meet Alan."

"Pleased to meet you." Alan reached out his wrinkly hand towards me and I bent down in the waist to shake it.

Alan grabbed my hand firmly, and without letting go, said,

"So you're the lucky son of a bitch who gets to take this gorgeous little pixie home every night huh?"

Gorgeous little pixie? This old geezer was at least a couple of inches shorter than her. I snorted a little and tried to free my hand. But Alan's grip was surprisingly strong, and I found myself standing there crouching at his mercy.

"Why did a spicy bombshell like you settle for an old fart like him, huh?" Alan said and started cackling. Still grabbing my hand. My ears went red with rage and embarrassment. I looked at Shipra who actually had an amused expression on her face.

"Hehe...I don't remember actually." she said and started giggling.

Finally Alan released the vice-like grip on my hand. It relieved me, but only temporarily, because he put that arm around Shipra's shoulder and pressed it gently, and started cackling loudly.

I noticed him put his arm around her but Shipra either didn't notice or ignored it on purpose. She was still giggling. I was on the verge of jumping in the water and kicking this old man's ass. How dare he touch her in front of me? They had just met! But I resisted my instinct.

"Shipra, the dessert." I said in an annoyed voice.

She nodded and Alan finally took his arm off her shoulder. Shipra put her palms on the side of the pool and pooled herself out of the water. As she got out, I saw Alan staring at her butt rather shamelessly and with a smile on his face. I walked back with Shipra to our table. She took her seat and so did I. And, a few second later, much to my consternation, so did Alan!

"Yeah, their souffle is the best." he said, moving his chair right next to Shipra's. "I have eaten at the most expensive restaurants in this country. And the souffle here is the best."

"Is that so?" I sarcastically asked. I found it hard to believe that this uncouth old geezer was an expert in fine dining.

"Oh yeah, I'm loaded. Got a dozen real estate companies all over the country."

"Really?" Shipra asked in what sounded like an awe-struck voice. And that annoyed me even more. The old man was clearly trying to impress her with talk of his wealth and she was buying into it!
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Old Man and Indian Wife by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 22-03-2019, 03:15 PM