Long Distance is a Bitch by shiprat
We got dressed and walked out of the bedroom at 9 PM. Both my roommates were in the living room, poring over their laptops. They noticed Parag and their faces lit up.

"Parag! You're here! We saw you on TV! Wow, it must have been a nightmare!"

"It was okay." Parag said modestly.

The next half hour was spent in Parag recounting his horrible experience in detail. Both my roommates listened with rapt attention, making appreciative noises along the way. I had already heard the story from him in bed, so my mind drifted to the situation I found myself in. I was thinking about what to do next when my cellphone rang. It was Dustin! I considered ignoring the call, but since ignoring calls is what had land me in this situation in the first place, I decided against it. I got up and went to the bedroom to answer the phone. Parag was so engrossed in telling his story, he barely noticed me leave.

"Dustin...." I said, after closing the door.

"Hey Anar..... " he said "is it possible for you to meet me and Vicky for coffee or drinks tonight?"

"What?"

"She...she wants to meet you."

"Meet me? Why the hell? Did you tell her?" I asked, aghast.

"No, no, of course not! But she is insisting on meeting you. I am not sure why."

"Where are you calling from?"

"From the men's room at the Korean restaurant downtown. Could you, I don't know, join us?"

"I can't, Dustin."

"Come on, Anar! Just fifteen minutes. You could give some excuse and leave after that."

"Dustin, I can't come because Parag is here."

"He's here? I thought he wasn't coming!"

"It's a long story. But he's here, and I am spending time with him."

"Get him along. We'd talked about double-dating anyway."

"Dustin! Are you crazy? Under the circumstances...." my voice trailed off.

There was silence on the other end for a few moments. Then Dustin said,

"I guess you're right. It's not my idea anyway. It's just that Vicky is really really insisting on it. And asking me all sorts of questions about you."

"Deal with your problems on your own, Dustin!"

I said and disconnected the phone. As I walked out to the living room, Parag was still talking about his night at the mall. I could see from his face that far from being traumatized, he was actually very excited by whatever had happened.

After he ended his story, he suggested that we should all go out for dinner. My roommates readily agreed. They said they had lots of questions for Parag. We went to a Chinese restaurant a few blocks away, and I felt like a third wheel while the conversation was completely dominated by Parag and his exploits. I spent the time wondering why in the world Vicky wanted to meet me. Dustin had told me she was always jealous about his female friends. But still, why insist on meeting? Did she know something?

Dinner ended and we walked home. My roommates, still overflowing with admiration, seemed like they wanted to talk more. But Parag said he was tired, so we went to the bedroom. He locked the door and then started kissing me. I kissed him back. A few minutes later, his hand slipped inside my pants.

"Parag, please, no!" I said, pushing his hand away.

"What?" he asked sounding very surprised.

"Not now. Please. Maybe tomorrow? I am really tired and sore down there." That was part of the truth. In the last 24 hours, I had been fucked 8 times. It was way more than I was used to, and I did feel a little sore down there. But I was also not in the mood. I felt like just taking a big swig of Tylenol and having a dreamless sleep.

"Come on, just a quickie!" Parag said, and put my hand on his crotch. "See how hard I am"

"Please, Parag!"

"Okay, fine!" he frowned and turned away. I changed into shorts and a t-shirt. I took that swig of Tylenol and joined him in bed. He was on his side facing away from me, still sulking. I hugged him from behind and said,

"Let's cuddle a little, okay?"

Parag said nothing. Just gave me the silent treatment for about ten minutes. I lay there, my hand around me. The Tylenol started having effect and I was starting to fall asleep with my eyes half closed, when

"You're jealous of me." I heard Parag say.

"Huh?" I opened my eyes. He pushed my hand away, and turned on his side to face me.

"You're jealous that suddenly I am the center of all the attention."

"What are you talking about, sweetie?" I hugged him again. "I love you. I am relieved and proud that you survived last night. Why would I be jealous?"

"The afternoon is when you were relieved and proud. But now that it's been a few hours, that has worn off. You saw how your roommates were focused on me, and not you. And you can't handle it. You can;t handle not being the star in this relationship."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Long Distance is a Bitch by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 22-03-2019, 03:09 PM