Long Distance is a Bitch by shiprat
I awoke in darkness to some motion. It took me a few seconds to register why I was naked in a strange bed. The radio clock said 2:43 AM. I turned around to see what motion had woken me up. It was Dustin, jacking off his erect dick. As soon as he noticed I was awake, he stopped. And pulled me towards him and kissed me. I kissed him back and we made out for a few minutes. His dick was erect-er than ever. So I rolled over to the nightstand, opened the drawer I had seen him open earlier, and took out a condom.

This time he started by fucking me from behind, laying down on our sides like spooning. he then made me get on my hands and knees and fucked me doggy style, spanking my butt a few times as he did so. Then reverse cowgirl for a while until it was back to doggy style, during which I had an orgasm. He ended by cumming into the condom inside me in a missionary position again. By the time we fell asleep again, it was 3:31 AM. He'd been fucking me for almost 45 minutes.

-----------

The next time, I awoke to the rattle of curtains opening and early morning light flooding in. I half-opened my eyes, and saw it was just 6:20 AM. I saw Dustin was fully dressed, but I was still too sleepy. I turned away from the window, covered my head with the blanket, and tried to go back to sleep.

But Dustin sat on the bed next to me, and poked me on the shoulder.

"Hey Anar. Good morning."

"Let me sleep!" I said in an irritated voice, taking the blanket off my head and throwing him a dirty look.

"I would've but see, the thing is...... this is so awkward....."

"WHAT???" I have never been a morning person.

"Vicky just called that she'd left from New York and will be here in an hour. And so well..."

"So you need me gone." I said propping myself up on my elbows. Dustin stared at my breasts for a few seconds before answering.

"Kinda...well... you know, I feel bad about this, but she had already made plans to come down and...."

"Well, she IS your girlfriend." I said, getting up off the bed.

"The situation is a bit messed up." Dustin said as I picked up my bra and t-shirt off the floor and put them on one by one. "But I really liked what happened last night."

"Where are my jeans?" I said, naked from waist down, looking around the room. I found my cellphone but not my bottom garments.

"I think they're in the living room."

I walked to the living room and Dustin followed me, still talking

"Once she is gone, we should talk. Maybe Monday night?"

I stayed silent as I put on my panties and then my jeans.

"Could you call me a cab please?"

"Cab? Don't be silly. I'll drop you off."

"No, don't bother. You need to rid your apartment of any trace of me and prepare it for Vicky!" I said, unnecessarily caustic.

Dustin's face immediately wore such a dejected look that I felt bad for saying it.

"Please Anar, let me drop you home."

"Okay, fine."

Five minutes later, I was in his car, checking my phone. I had 18 missed calls from Parag through the night. I decided I'd call him back later. I just stared out the window for a while. Finally, we reached my apartment.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Long Distance is a Bitch by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 22-03-2019, 03:07 PM