Long Distance is a Bitch by shiprat
It was roughly the same length as Parag's, about 6 inches. But its girth was about twice as much. And it was circumcised. I was wondering if I was expected to take it in my mouth when Dustin put the condom on the bed next to me, and then pulled my t-shirt and bra off, leaving me completely naked, like him. He then pushed me back so I was lying down on the bed and got on top of me. He kissed me for a while as he played with my boobs. As he did that, his erect dick, slightly moist from precum, rubbed against my stomach and thighs.

We made out like that naked, him on top of me, for about 5 minutes. My cunt was completely wet, in preparation of what was about to happen next. Finally, Dustin got up on his knees and reached for the condom. He held it in his hand, threw me a look that said, "are you sure?". I nodded, playing with a lock of my hair.

He tore open the wrapper, and rolled the condom onto his dick. I opened my thighs as he got between them. He then leaned forward, held my knees up, and gently started entering me.

"Aaaaah!" I cried out in some discomfort and pain even though I was very wet down there. His dick was thicker than an I had had before and my cunt took some time getting used to it.

"Sorry, I'll be gentle." Dustin said, and withdrew his dick slowly and pushed it a little again, very gently.

A few more thrusts and my cunt started accommodating his thick dick, although it still hurt a little. In a minute or so, it was fully in, and he then started fucking me. I felt contented at getting fucked after almost a month.

"Mmmmm...yeah....hmmm..." I started moaning as Dustin's dick sent waves of pleasure through my cunt and my body.

Dustin's pace was gentle at first, but he slowly kept increasing it. As time went by, the pain in my cunt subsided and was replaced by pure pleasure. He then grabbed hold of my boobs and started fucking me faster. My moans and grunts grew more frequent as well.

We had been fucking for about 10 minutes when I heard a ringtone. It was my cellphone which was in the living room. Dustin froze for a moment and then withdrew his dick, jumping off the bed and running to the living room. In a few seconds, he was back with my cellphone in his hand.

"It says Parag." he said, handing it to me as he sat down on the bed next to me.

I took the phone and hit the end call button and threw it to the side. I then pushed Dustin so he was on his back and got on top of him. I put my knees around his sides and lowered myself onto his still erect dick.

"Mmmm." Dustin moaned, put his hands on my waist and pushed me down harder, fully entering me once again. I put my palms on the bed above his shoulders and started riding him. My boobs swung like melons above his face and he licked and bit as we resumed our fucking. Dustin put both his hands on my buttcheeks and grabbed them, pushing with my motion as I rode him.

A couple of minutes later, my phone rang again. Without pausing our fucking, I reached for it and hit the end call button again. For good measure, I turned the ringer off as I kept riding Dustin and threw the phone on the floor.

After five minutes, Dustin pushed me on my back and got on top of me again. He started fucking me really hard and fast, and I could see from his face and the throbbing of his dick that he was about to cum. Sure enough, in a couple of minutes, he started jerking his hips and had his orgasm with a loud grunt. He then collapsed on top of me, and started kissing me. We kissed for about two minutes and his condom-covered dick slipped out of my cunt.

Dustin got up and rolled the condom off. He threw it in a trashcan by the bed. I was laying there with a feeling of exhaustion sweeping over me. It had been a little over 20 minutes of fucking. Parag's average was 10 so it was more than I was used to. Plus I had had a long day and taken a few hits of weed. And it was half past midnight already.

Dustin got back on the bed between my legs and lowered his head. I felt his tongue flick my clit and immediately, I closed my legs.

"Just....taking care of you." he said, confused.

"Thanks, but I'd like to just go to sleep."

I crawled towards the head of the bed, put my head on a pillow and closed my eyes. I started drifting into sleep, vaguely aware that Dustin had turned the light off, and had joined me on the bed with his arms around me. Soon I was asleep.

-----------
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Long Distance is a Bitch by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 22-03-2019, 03:07 PM