Long Distance is a Bitch by shiprat
The kiss continued, and I loved it. It made feel loved, desired, and wanted. Dustin was a really good kisser. Even his goatee felt nice against my face. Finally he broke the kiss and looked into my eyes again.

"Anar.....I...."

"Shut up!" I said and pulled him back into a kiss.

The second kiss had gone on for a minute or so when I felt my left hand go under his t-shirt. It wasn't something I had planned. It just happened on auto-pilot. That's how Parag and I always made out. Dustin responded by putting his right hand inside my t-shirt, in the back. His hand moved slowly upwards, tracing circles all around my back and turning me on. His hand stopped right at the clasp of my bra.

He broke the kiss again, one in which we had exchanged most of each others saliva, and asked,

"How stoned are you?"

I heard a hint of doubt in his voice. I replied,

"The right amount."

He smiled and resumed kissing me. His hand deftly unclasped my bra and then moved to my chest. He fondled my breasts under my bra and t-shirt even as we kept kissing. My left hand was under his t-shirt feeling his rock hard stomach and toned chest. I moved it lower and felt his crotch. There was definitely an erection there. I moved my hand back up to his chest.

But once I had gone south of the border, he decided he could do the same, and stay there. His hand moved lower from my boobs to the waist of my jeans and unbuttoned them. He then slid down the zip and put his fingers inside my panties.

"MMMMMMMMMM!!!" I moaned without breaking the kiss and his fingers deftly found my clit and started teasing it. I squirmed at his touch. This made him lose the spot and he searched for it again and found it again.

Meanwhile, I took my hands back to the south of the border and unbuttoned his jeans. But before I could progress any further, Dustin broke the kiss. He sat back for a bit, and then pulled my t-shirt up, so that it and my bra were rolled up under my armpit and over my boobs. He then grabbed my right breast with my left hand, and put his mouth on my left breast. His right hand went back inside my panties and started playing with my clit again.

I was now being stimulated in my most sensitive areas - my clit and my nipples. I felt his goatee tickle my breast as he sucked on my nipple and gently bit it a few times before tongueing it. I put my head on the backrest of the couch and started moaning even louder. My right hand was now on his back and my left hand was on his head. Dustin's right hand would take the occasional break from pleasuring my clit to pulling my jeans and panties down, one tug from each edge. In a few minutes, he had the jeans and panties down to lower thigh, and my pussy was now as completely exposed as my boobs.

Dustin sat back and surveyed the scene. Me laid out on his couch with my tshirt under my armpits and my jeans around my knees. He smiled and took his t-shirt off revealing what my fingers had detected was true. He had a well toned moderately hairy chest, and visible abs. He then got back to playing with my nipples with his tongue and my clit with his fingers.

All my senses get heightened whenever I am stoned, so Dustin's work on my clit began to have an effect a lot sooner than usual. In a few minutes, I felt an orgasm approach and as it hit me, I shuddered and instinctively turned away from him, writhing in pleasure. Dustin kept a hand around my waist and started kissing my ass which was now exposed to him.

"Do you want to go to the bedroom?" Dustin gently asked me. I nodded, still shivering from the after-effects of my orgasm.

Dustin stood up and offered me a hand. I held it and got up. My jeans and panties were now bunched around my ankles. I stepped out of them and followed Dustin as he led me into the bedroom, naked except for my t-shirt and bra, which had now fallen back into place. Dustin was naked from the waist above and his jeans were unzipped, but still on.

The bedroom was dark when we walked into it. Dustin sat me on the edge of the bed and walked to the nightstand and turned on a lamp. Dim yellow light filled the room. He then opened the nightstand drawer and took out a condom. I stared at him as he then pulled down his pants and his underwear, and stood there totally naked. Clutching the condom in his hand, he walked around the bed until he was in front of me. And for the first time, I saw his erect penis.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Long Distance is a Bitch by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 22-03-2019, 03:07 PM