Adultery Before My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016
Chapter 35

They were hooked to their balcony and enjoying the backless voluptuous babe Preeti. They did not know who it was but her sexy style and her tease was too much for them. Preeti was let her hair fall on her naked back and sat there moving slightly to the side to let them see her huge side boob. She called Richa and said listen. Richa was feeling shy to go there as she feared, people may see her. Preeti was blocking the view so they could not see Richa's face. Richa slowly went to Preeti and tried to peek at the boys. Preeti held Richa and hugged her tightly sitting there. Richa was shocked and tried to free herself. The guys were shocked as well as they could make out that there was other girl who was being hugged by this naked goddess. Richa was struggling and Preeti was laughing. even Rashi and I laughed. Preeti then held Richa and put her arms around her back. She asked Richa to hug her tightly. Richa hugged her and hid her face in Preeti's chest. 

Preeti looked at Richa and then held her face and kissed her gently on lips. Preeti smooched her and kept sucking her lips as Richa caressed her naked back. Preeti got down from the shelf, lifted Richa by her hips and swiftly turned around to make Richa sit on the shelf. She stood there and kept smooching Richa. They guys were now sure that it was a girl on girl. Richa was looking really hot in her leather dress and there was not much to cover her body except few leather straps. She looked sexier with the straps. Preeti was really onto her. I brought Richa's pussy plug and bent down. I looked up Preeti's skirt and slowly inserted the plug inside Preeti's pussy. Preeti spread her legs to make way for it. I then got the strapon dildo, but Preeti just asked me to get the dildo. Preeti took the dildo in her hands, switched it on and shoved it into Richa's pussy through her plug hole. Richa's tiny pussy was widened suddenly and she screamed with pain. Not sure what happened, but the boys across were completely restless and trying to take pictures.

Preeti took the dildo, switched it on and placed it near Richa's pussy. She then started to push it inside Richa's tiny pussy hole. Richa was screaming with pain as she did not expect the dildo to be so huge and she also could not manage the rotation it had along with the vibration. Preeti was in control and slowly she pushed the entire dildo inside and made sure that Richa's legs were as wide as she wanted. She started to move the dildo with her hands and it was like giving a fist fuck as Preeti was shoving and taking it out with total control. She was making Richa go wild with her maneuvers. Richa was moving her body wildly and i guess the boys could make out the happenings. They might have guessed finger fucking rather than dildo. Preeti smooched Richa again and again and with one hand she was fucking Richa madly. She used her other hand to pull Richa's hair and smooched her. 

Preeti knew the boys were looking at them and must be extremely hard. She wanted them to know that she was also aware of them. She let go of the dildo, inserted it deep in Richa's pussy and pulled Richa down from the shelf. She held Richa's hair, turned her face upwards and smooched her looking at the boys. She kept her eye contact with them as she really tongue smooched Richa. The boys must have cum by now. They had never seen something like this. This is when Preeti stopped kissing, smiled at them and closed the curtains, giving them a last good peek at her side boobs. Richa was standing there with her legs wide open as she could not stand straight due to the dildo. Preeti was really horny and she wore the strapon, removed the dildo from Richa's pussy and dragged Richa to the bed. She made her lie on the bed as she spread her legs and like a guy she pounded Richa. As she did that, her own dildo kept going on with every pressure thrust. They both came at least once. Preeti then picked Richa up in her arms with her dildo still inside Richa and turned around. she lied on bed making Richa go on top. She shouted fuck me as Richa started to jump on her dildo applying greater pressure on Preeti's plug and making her mad with lust. Preeti had removed her skirt and she was now naked except the strapon. 

I went to Richa and removed her boobs plug. I started to lick her nipples and she held my head forcing it on her boobs as she wanted me to suck it. I called Rashi and she joined me in licking Richa's cute boobs. Rashi was not happy about the show to guys across. She unwillingly joined and she bit Richa's nipples. Rashi was a bit angry because of less attention to her so far. Soon we ripped Richa naked but her dress was clinging on her dildo through the pussy hole. I lifted her up holding her ass from behind and Rashi removed the dress. I carefully places her on the dildo and she slided down smoothly. She was extremely wet facilitating the dildo. Rashi was now squeezing her boobs and sucking it completely making Richa moan. She sat on Preeti's face and started grinding her ass. Preeti held her by her hips and she used her tongue to lick Rashi's ass crack. She moved her panty line to the side exposing her wet pussy. Preeti hungrily grabbed Rashi's pussy and sucked it. She was tongue fucking her along with sucking. She then inserted two fingers inside her pussy as she kept tongue licking her. Rashi was shaking wth pleasure. She was moaning and saying yes thats it, suck me more.

Richa was now enjoying the dildo when I bent her further to expose her anus. I placed some vaseline there and she knew what was coming next. I placed my penis there and started to force it from behind. She was in extreme pain as the dildo already expanded her tiny pussy and now my huge dick was trying to almost kill her through her anal hole. She cried and tears rolled down her eyes. She said I will die, dont fuck me like this. Rashi pulled her hair and smooched her with her tongue to make her moan less. I slowly made way into Richa's anus and she was in more pain as i moved in. I finally went all the way in and could feel that she was completely in pain. I stayed there for a while and then started to move my dick. Richa was crying as we fucked her and Rashi kept biting her lips and sucking her tongue. Richa was looking like being forced. Soon her pain eased and she was no virgin in any hole. She started to enjoy the fucking and soon she came. I held her by her hips and slapped her really hard on her cute ass cheeks. She was completely enjoying now and as i slapped she said, ohh yess comeon.

I started to stroke her madly and i fucked her really badly. I may have completely torn her from inside but no one stopped and we kept assaulting her. I think all the girls had orgasm but Richa was in same state as Preeti and she was howling with pleasure as i pounded her. After stroking her for few more times, I removed my dick and pulled Richa out of Preeti's dildo. I lifted her up in my arms placed her high enough. I then put my penis on her pussy and started to fuck her standing up in her pussy. I was holding her by her thighs to lift her and was ramming her pussy really deep. She was so wet that my dick felt nothing till her pussy walls started to squeeze my dick. I took her to the window and Preeti quickly came and removed the curtains. The boys were still there and now they could clealry see Richa riding my cock. Her boobs were exposed to them for view and my penis was up her pussy. I was completely excited by this and i did not know this would make my penis even harder. Richa was dying with shame as she was spread wide open and being fucked infront of strangers across. She was also enjoying it as I could sense her pussy was behaving completely differently. 

Her pussy was holding my penis and squeezing it more and more. I did not want to come, and asked Preeti bring the small dildo. As soon as i removed my penis from Richa's pussy, Preeti placed the small dildo completely inside Richa. Richa came shivering with pleasure. I placed her partly on the shelf spreading her legs. She was closer to the window now. I placed my dick on her anus and started to fuck her anally again. I supported her there and now she was being fucked in both holes again. She was mad with pleasure as she came and came. I was in complete control of her and i kept ramming my penis deep and hard into her anus. I made her body rest on my standing body as support and played her boobs and nipples. I cupped her boobs and squeezed them hard as i pumped my penis inside her anus. Her anus was torn with constant pounding.

I felt her anus walls squeezing my penis. She was able to finally control it and she pressed on my penis as she tightened her hole. I moaned and came inside her anus as her expert maneuver pushed me to that point. She smiled as she knew my penis growing big and then ejaculating with full force inside her. We were tired and sweaty. I held her face and smooched her as i cupped her boobs. The boys across must have already cummed. We kept smooching as my penis kept cumming inside her anus. 

Preeti closed the curtains slowly peeking outside to tell them a threesome was going on. The guys weer definitely nuts seeing all this and this was also a major source of pleasure for us.

The End

I kept smooching Richa as I came and hugged her from behind. Richa was ashamed as her boobs were visible to the guys and even if they could not make out clearly who it was, they would figure out, who it was. She hugged me and said, you are really bad. I said, let the world see but you are mine so do not worry. I brought her down from the window shelf and hugged her tight. She was still charged with orgasms and shaking. I took her to bed so she can rest, and i removed her dildo as well. She relaxed for a while. We were all tired and it was already evening. It seemed that we all were tired including myself. I was not in any position to do anything anymore. I wanted to sleep as well. We laid down and soon i was asleep.

I woke up after few hours and it was night time. Everyone was dressed normally now except Preeti who was still walking around naked. She was in a different mood alltogether. I asked Richa how she was feeling and she told me she also was asleep and woke up now. She felt better and the pain was less than earlier. We ordered pizza as no one could make anything. Preeti decided to give the pizza guy a sneak peak of things happening today. She asked me to open the door and she stood inside naked with her back to the door. She held Richa and was smooching her. Their faces were not visible but it was clear that a naked girl was smooching a semi naked girl. I opened the door and the pizza guy gave me the pizza. He was not looking inside but was busy looking at the pizza and the bill. When i handed him the money, he looked at me and then looked behind. His mouth was wide open with shock. He slowly turned around, and before he walked out, he looked back again, and smiled at me. It was a real turn on for me. Preeti and Richa laughed madly as soon as he left. I knew they loved the tease. Rashi on the other hand was a bit angry and sitting quietly. 

I went to her and asked what happened. She said you guys enjoy your sessions, i need to rest. I knew she was unhappy because she was neglected till now. I had grand plans for her so i kept her for last. I went to Preeti and Richa and said, we need to cheer up Rashi. We went together and we started to tease and play with her. Preeti started kissing her here and there and Richa was hugging her. I kept caressing her here and there. Soon she started laughing and told us to leave her. But no one was in mood to leave her. Interestingly Preeti was on a continuous high and she pinned Rashi down and climbed on top of her. Preeti started to force smooch her. Richa too joined in and she started to kiss her as well. Soon they overpowered Rashi and no matter how she struggled they were completely on top of her. Preeti tore her t shirt exposing her bra. She said, when I am nude how can you wear. Richa was smiling, but Preeti made her undress as well. Soon Both Richa and Preeti were nude and on top of Rashi. Rashi's bra was removed forcefully. Her lowers were removed as well and her panties were cut through. Richa and Preeti were on top mauling her. Preeti was sitting on her face now forcing her to eat her pussy. Richa spread her legs and was licking her pussy. I took a step back and watched the act patiently.

Richa was eatin Rashi's pussy using her tongue. She was doing it better maybe because she knew exactly what she would like on herself and she was using all her desires on her. Rashi was spreading her legs on her own after initial resistence and allowing complete access to Richa. Preeti was rubbing herself on Rashi's face making her lick her pussy. It was a delight to see. Preeti was being sucked really well by Rashi as it seemed Preeti was cumming on her face. Rashi herself was close to orgasm as Richa licked her. As soon as Rashi reached her orgasm, she tried to close her legs to hold Richa's head in position so she can lick her more. I got up, took Richa out and spread her legs wide open. I inserted my dick in one move deep inside her pussy as she came. This was unexpected for her and she screamed, moaning heavily. Preeti got off from her as she was not sure what happened and when she saw what i was doing, she started to suck Rashi's boobs. Richa joined from other side and sucked her other boob as i pounded her during her orgasm. 

I started fucking her really deep and forcefully. Rashi was completely stunned by the attack. She was almost tears as she muttered, leave me i will die. We kept doing her. I was fucking her really hard. As I fucked her deeper and deeper, I felt her having orgasms after orgasms. I asked Richa to put on a strapon dildo and penetrate Rashi's pussy. As soon as she put it on, i made way for her to continue fucking her, and this time with a huge dildo which was also vibrating. Sex was brutal on her. I lifted Rashi from her waist and with Richa still inside her, I asked her to turn and made Richa lie on the bed, while Rashi was now on top. I bent her completely over Richa expsoing her anus. Preeti caressed her ass and said, wow, now we will see Rashi losing her ass to Karan. Rashi said, no no, dont do it. I cant take it anymore. The dildo is so huge i am already dying. Preeti oiled her and even oiled my penis and said, be gentle on her. 

Rashi was pleading but we kept massaging her anus as Richa fucked her. I placed my penis on her anus and started to push my dick. Her anus was too tight and she was right, it was even difficult for me to take her anally with the dildo. She was anal virgin and i understood why she was afraid. I did not let go though and kept applying pressure till my dickhead was inside. She was in tears and really crying now. Preeti caresased her ass and said, it will ease soon, breathe deep. Rashi was listening to Preeti trying to manage my dick. I kept slowly pushing inside feeling the dildo over the walls of her anus. Finally, i made one strong push to be compeletely inside her, making her scream madly. I stayed there and kissed her on the back. Preeti kissed her ass and licked it. She was even licking end of my penis as she licked Rashi's ass. It felt awesome. After few seconds i started to move my dick again. Rashi was still crying but Preeti encouraged her and cheered for her. She said, yay now you are all his. As she said this, I slowly started to move in her anus, fucking her gently. She was still crying. 

I never imagined fucking Rashi in her ass with a dildo up her pussy but this was really fucking hot. I was really hard when i did this and it made it even more painful in the beginning for Rashi. Soon i started to fuck her with more regular thrusts. As her pain finally subsided, she could have some pleasure. I lept pumping her in and out till her screams turned into orgasms. Richa too was thursting up and i could feel both the holes being simultaneously fucked in harmony. I was getting more and more excited as I continued to increase my pace and power. Soon Rashi was moaning loudly while we fucked her deep. She was having a wave of orgasms and I could feel her cumming as i fucked her deeper and with real power. I was really enjoying this fuck as i was waiting for it for so long. I never imagined that Rashi would be such a delight. She was the best fuck of my fuck marathon so far. Finally, I was about to cum and i moved few more times before i came inside her anus and lied on her back squeezing her boobs as i came. 

My cumming seemed to be in small jets as I came and came. I kept jerking my body and thrusting my dick deeper each time in excitement. This was the best anal sex for starters and I knew Rashi was completely fucked. I felt as if finally I had completed my mission complete. The task was huge and there was lot at stake. However, here i was with a winning smile and ever lasting orgasm. I was really proud of myself as with each final stroke in Rashi's ass i felt proud and satisfaction.

we fucked each other all Sunday as well and it was a great experience. Our sex life was up by a huge amount and we were having sex like bunnies. The only thing was that now we would have sex anywhere with anyone watching and we four were really comfortable around each other. 

The best part was I could fuck Preeti as well infront of Richa and Rashi and no one would object to anything. Time was flying, and soon it was time for me to leave for Japan. The sex I had was too much fun for me and i could not imagine anything better happening to me in recent times.

P.S. - Thanks for giving likes to this story..all belongs to the original writer Desi bai
[+] 3 users Like kamal kishan's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Before My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016 - by kamal kishan - 31-12-2020, 03:09 AM