Adultery Before My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016
Chapter 33

I was now in a panic mode as i wanted to make sure i did all the things i wanted to do before i leave. I decided it was time to make sure we all had sex together. I arranged for a party and invited Preeti as well. I asked her to make sure she was prepared for a weekend and took permission at home. Friday night we four were sitting together again and having drinks for my Onsite. After a round of few drinks i said, you know Japan is a kinky place. I went to a shop and bought some kinky items. Everyone wanted to see those items. I said ok, but there is a condition that someone has to use them. There was silence as no body knew what those items are. Also, Richa whispered to me that I should wait till Preeti leaves. She did not know that Rashi already knew about her and Preeti and also I had fucked Rashi and Preeti together. 

I said Preeti i am not sure if you are ready for such a game or even Rashi. So if you guys dont want i can play alone with Richa. Preeti said come on we are all adults and it is a simple game. Rashi understood my plan and said i dont mind if everyone is willing to play. Richa said, ok then let us make some snacks. She went to kitchen with Preeti. Rashi came to me and said you are so bad. You want to fuck all of us together. I know what you are thinking. I said, this is just the beginning. We still have so much to do. I squeezed her boobs over her clothes and pulled her close. She was not sure what to do as both Preeti and Richa knew i was fucking her but Richa did not know that Preeti knew everything. She kissed me and said i love you. I said, i love you too and tonight i will make sure you give me your ass. She said please don't, it looks so painful. Your soft dick i can take but hard dick is too big even for my pussy. I heard footsteps and i left Rashi. 

However looking at Richa and Preeti it was clear that they had kissed. I joked, it seems you guys were kissing in kitchen. Richa was embarrassed but Preeti defended her and said so what ? We can do whatever you want. I said, be careful of what you say as it may land you in trouble. She said, i like Richa and she is dear to me. I said if thats the case then please kiss her infront of us. Richa joined in and said kissing does not prove anything. I said it does not maybe but based on Preeti's claim, it does prove. I started chanting kiss kiss kiss and Rashi joined me. Richa was completely confused as she did not want Rashi to see her kissing any other girl. Before she could think or act, Preeti held her face and smooched her. Richa tried to resist, but Preeti held her firmly and before she could do anything else, Preeti held Richa by her waist and engaged in a deep smooch. Her tongue soon was inside her lips and Richa was kissing her back unwantedly. Preeti's hands were all over Richa's back and caressing her. I had never seen Preeti being so forceful. 

Preeti pulled her closer till their boobs touched each other and she then proceeded to caress Richa's ass and she kept both her hands on her ass squeezing them as she kissed her. Richa was now fully into the kiss and she was not wary of our presence anymore. She moved her own hands on Preeti's huge ass and started to squeeze her. The view was great seeing two girls in a deep smooch, holding each other's ass as they kissed. Rashi was completely hooked to the view and winked at me. We smiled as the kissing continued. Finally when they broke the kiss, they were sweating and looked as if they had been fucking. Rashi and I teased them by saying oooooo loudly when Richa held me and hid her face on my chest and was visibly embarassed.

I said to Preeti, you were going to bang my girlfriend it seems. Preeti smiled and said, why will i bang her, i will make love to her. Richa said, shut up Preeti with a smile and just held me. We all smiled. I asked Preeti who she liked more, Rashi or Richa. Preeti was in a spot and said, I like them both, they are different. I said, what do you mean by that ? Have you kissed Rashi ? Preeti was in full turn on mode and said, no but i will now. Rashi said no no, keep me out of this. Richa thought it was a good chance and said, why keep out, you were acting so smart, so now you should get it as well. Rashi tried to go out of the room, but i held her and we all pushed her to the bed. She was trying to get out of our clutch, but we kept her pinned till Preeti came on top of her. We held Rashi's hands as she shouted no no leave me. 

Preeti said Rashi please look at me and dont move so much. Rashi was still moving her head till Preeti held her strongly and her body was completely on top of Rashi. Their boobs were squished from sides it looked as if their huge boobs would just pop out of the dress. Preeti licked Rashi's lips as she was holding her lips together. Preeti did not give up and soon she was able to make Rashi open her lips and she just inserted her tongue inside her mouth and started to suck her. Rashi could not control for long and she gave up allowing Preeti to completely smooch her deep and massage her tongue with her own. Preeti was really foreceful and it was a delightful change. Preeti's kissing was a turn on for all of us as she completely mauled Rashi and sucked her lips, her tongue and and she used her hands to caress Rashi's boobs from side. Preeti was wearing a skirt which has now risen to her thighs as she was on top of Rashi and kissing her. We were now looking at them from a different position and we could see Preeti's thighs. I said to Richa, she has lovely thighs. 

Richa said, I know, i so want to kiss her now. I said then go on na. Richa said no, not so soon, let them kiss. She then said, Rashi is also turning out to be a bisexual. I said, i think it is because she wants to be fucked. Richa hit me and said, you always think all girls want you. I held Richa and smooched her. I lifted her up by her ass and she wrapped her legs around me. I could not see what Preeti and Rashi were doing but I was enjoying on my own with my sexy girlfriend. Both Richa and Rashi were wearing lowers and top at home and the lowers were tight enough to reveal the sexy curves. I could completely feel her tight ass as i lifted her and smooched her. We heard Preeti saying, Oh, see now these two lovebirds are kissing. I kept kissing Richa and squeezed her ass for few more minutes. 

When we finally stopped, Preeti said, wow that was hell of a kiss. I said, well she deserves it. I whispered to Richa, so now you want to be fucked or not. She said shut up, you always do this. I smiled and hugged her. Preeti caressed Richa's ass and said, it seems your boyfriend pressed them so hard that it must pain. She rubbed her hands all over Richa's ass and said, Richa you have really soft ass. Richa just shyly said thank you and said, now dont touch me please. Preeti bent and gently kissed her ass cheeks over her lowers. We all laughed and Richa was really trying to hide her face in my chest. Preeti said, Richa's ass is so fuckable. I am sure Karan must have fucked you in your ass. Richa said, shut up Preeti, you have bigger ass and i am sure you have been fucked in your ass too. Preeti smiled and said, yes darling and i want to see you being fucked in your ass by your boyfriend. She laughed in a vulgar manner and Richa was too embarassed.

There was a calm in the room after the kissing spree and then i said, should we see my shopping. I will try to make sure you all use it and enjoy. Richa said, first we should eat as Preeti has to go home as well. If we get time then we play. She did not know my plans but Preeti said, dont worry i will message my parents. Preeti acted as if she will take permission but she already had. She said, are these items sexy or kinky or fun ? I said, Preeti you seem so excited, i think you will be our main target today. Preeti said, Karan, nothing can scare me and plus I am from Delhi so i dont care. Richa insisted on dinner so we all sat down and had dinner first. As we prepared for dinner, Richa called me to the room and said what was i doing. She said Rashi would feel bad and i should not play with Preeti as she is her friend. I said, i will talk to Rashi and if she is uncomfortable i will not do anything. I said however the way they kissed I think they have kissed before. 

Richa said you and your imaginations. I said no really, did you see they way preeti was caressing her boobs. Richa was innocent and i liked her for that. She said ok i dont mind but please make sure Rashi is ok. I took Rashi to other room and just acted as if i was asking her. She already knew everything and she was a bit shy to think all of us together. She did not want Richa to know about her and Preeti and so it was more an issue of shyness than anything else. I hugged her and said, i wont do anything that you won't enjoy. Rashi looked at me and said i know. I kissed her and hugged her. I served wine at dinner and made sure everyone was a bit drunk. We were sitting in the room after dinner so we could digest the food before we played any game. Preeti was sitting opposite me and Richa and Rashi were by my side. I started to play with Preeti's toes using my toes. I said Preeti you always wear skirt, is it because this way your boyfriend has easy access. Preeti smiled and said, or maybe because my legs look sexy. I moved my legs further up touching her near her thighs. I said, ohh yes they are smooth and silky. Why dont you two feel it as well i said to Richa and Rashi. Richa and Rashi joined in as well and they started to tease Preeti with their legs.

We caressed her legs slowly and soon i reached her inner thighs. I could see Preeti was getting a bit restless and both Rashi and Richa enjoyed it. They said, you like to kiss na so now see what we do. Slowly our legs reached her inner thighs and we used our toes to lift her skirt up. Soon we could see her pink panties and it was already having a wet mark. Both Rashi and Richa giggled and soon my toes reached her pussy. Rashi and Richa were rubbing her thighs while I rubbed her pussy with my toes. Preeti closed her eyes and she was in complete arousal. Her expression turned from smiling to sexy and she was biting her own lips and sealing them tight. I could feel her wet panties and i said, oh my god, she is already wet because of Rashi and Richa. I removed my toes so Rashi and Richa could feel her wetness and they also tried to insert their toes inside her pussy. Richa was in some kind of revenge as she almost tore her panties and pushed her toe deep. She rubbed her clitoris with her toes while I and Rashi caressed her hips and inserted our toes in her panty line from the outside. We almost reached her side hips while Richa finally tore her panties with her toe nails and put her toe inside Preeti's pussy. 

Preeti moaned and she held Richa's legs and pushed her body forward to take more of her toe inside. Richa started to move her toe as much as she could and soon Preeti held her legs tightly and came with a loud moan. When she was pass her orgasm, she said you two, i wont leave you. We all laughed looking at her condition. I said ok Preeti i have something for you and i took her to other room. I took out the small dildo and showed her. The dildo was set to run for 10 minutes and then stop. She said what is it. I said i will show you and i asked her to sit and spread her legs. She had never seen a dildo and I switched it on. It was vibrating in my hands but there was almost no noise. It was really smooth and i slowly inserted it through her panty hole. As soon as it touched her she was completely shocked and tried to hold my hand. I inserted it all the way and i could see Preeti completely amazed at it. It was small but it was amazing as it went all the way in and its end clamps held on to her clitoris vibrating continuously inside her. Preeti was in total heaven and then i asked her to go out. She could barely stand and felt weird. She somehow managed to reach the other room. Rashi and Richa did not know what happened and they were confused the way Preeti walked and looked. Preeti managed to sit somehow and she closed her eyes trying to control her moaning which was now very evident. Rashi asked what happened. Preeti said controlling her voice- no....th....ing.

I then asked Rashi to follow me to the room and i gave her the sexy lingerie to wear. I asked her to go the toilet and stay there. She looked at the lingerie and it was so tiny that it barely covered anything. She said no way, this is too embarassing. I said if not this, you will have to insert this huge dildo inside you. She looked at the dildo and said oh my god. What the hell is this. I said if you dont wear the lingerie, this thing will go up your ass. She touched the dildo and said oh my god, i cant even imagine. I will rather wear the lingerie. She asked me whats up with Preeti ? I said she has a dildo up her vagina. Rashi's mouth was wide open with surprise. I quickly smooched her sticking my tongue inside her. She said uffff, and pushed me. She then hurried to the toilet. I then called Richa and said for you I have a good dress. I took out the leather set and it was an amazing thing. I asked Richa to undress completely. I helped her undress and squeezed her boobs and bit her soft ass cheeks. I said you would look lovely in this. 

The set had a leather dress which would cover her boobs and pussy. The leather dress had openings on nipples and pussy which was covered with removable leather patches. The leather patch for pussy was interesting as it had a small dildo strapped on to it. If you would cover the pussy hole, the dildo would go inside the pussy. It would vibrate only if pressure was applied at the end patch. Overall it was too sexy as the leather straps were thin and barely covered rest of her body. Once she wore the dress, it was so tight that her boobs and ass cheeks almost popped out. I licked her nipples over the hole and then patched them. I put the pussy patch with the dildo slowly inside her. She was really aroused but as the dildo was not vibrating she was in much better control. She moaned and then i applied pressure at the end for few seconds to check. I could feel the vibration and that sent Richa into craziness. She held my hand and pushed away, she said what the hell was that. I said you will know soon. I then gave her a strapon dildo to wear, along with a leather leash and collar. She looked stunning as hell. I took another strapon dildo and took it to Rashi in toilet and asked her to wear it. She wore it and stayed inside. I then went to The room witj Preeti and first called Richa. 

Richa walked in looking like a complete seductress and slut. She stood near Preeti who was almost exhausted and had so many orgasms that she could not tell. The dildo inside her was off now as it was almost 10 minutes plus. She was lying on the bed with her legs together and her hands between her thighs. She said Richa you look wow. It seems Richa was into character as she hit Preeti's ass with the leash and said you look fucked up. She then continued to hit her ass lightly and the pain was visible. Preeti however enjoyed all this and said, you have a huge dick tied to you. Richa looked at her strapon and said and its so huge that i am not sure what will happen to the person. I then called Rashi. Rashi walked in shyly and she looked almost naked except her tiny lingerie and the strapon. Her strapon also had a huge dildo on it and looked fabulous. The best part of the strapon was that both the dicks were dildos and would vibrate if switched on. I then held Preeti by her hair and lifted her up. I smooched her infront of Rashi and Richa. 

I said tonight she will be our bitch. I asked Rashi and Richa to undress her. Rashi and Richa almost pounded on her and removed her clothes roughly almost ripping it. As Preeti stood nude in front of us, Richa started to slap her nude ass with her leash. Rashi kissed her nipples and licked them continuously while Richa spanked her. Preeti held Rashi's face and pleaded to suck her. Rashi obliged and took one of her boob in her mouth and sucked it. I went near Preeti and gently removed the dildo from her pussy. She looked relieved. I then took it and switched it on. I showed it to Rashi and she untied her strapon to make space. It was like she knew what i wanted and i inserted it inside Rashi. Rashi stood there shaking for a while and then tried to control herself. She started to suck her boobs again. 

Rashi took her to the bed again and made her lie on top of her. They were smooching as i adjusted Preeti's ass and placed her pussy over the dildo. I switched it on and it was vibrating plus moving in a circular fashion. As Preeti guided the dildo inside she moaned and screamed. She was now being fucked by Rashi. Rashi was even thursting her body upwards. Preeti bent down and smooched Rashi really hard biting her lips in pleasure. Richa started to spank her again from behind. I got some oil and massaged her anus and then guided Richa's strapon to her anus. Slowly Richa started to push her dildo inside. Preeti did not expect a huge dildo up her ass. She was screaming loudly and as we forced the dildo inside she cried. After the dildo was inside few inches, I switched it on and Preeti went mad. She was experiencing complete double penetration with two huge dildos and both vibrating inside her. I think she came so many times that it cannot be counted. She was in pain and pleasure. I went to her face and smooched her again. I slapped her and said, this is just double penetration. Now let us see what can you do. I removed my shorts and underwear and shoved my penis up her mouth. 

I started to forcefully fuck her mouth really deep while Rashi and Richa enjoyed fucking her with the dildo. Rashi had a dildo up her own pussy and she was completely turned on. She was moaning as well and i saw with each thrust Richa applied she was enjoying her own dildo as it would switch on with the pressure. Richa was moving really quick as she was enjoying the dildo being on each time. All of us were moaning and Preeti despite all this was still using her tongue wonderfully on my penis. Preeti was in complete heaven as all her holes were filled and as i felt, all of them had multiple orgasms. Preeti was the only one who was completely nude and she was being fucked in all possible holes. I was pounding her mouth as if it was her pussy and Rashi who was under me and Preeti joined in. She took my balls and started to suck it. I did not want to cum now and i left Preeti and moved out. Preeti was so gagged that she breathed heavily and was moaning madly as it seemed it made her penetration more enjoyable. 

I asked Richa to leave Preeti and i went behind her to fuck her ass. I parted her ass cheeks and slapped it for few times. Soon it was red with my slapping and i held her ass cheeks, made some way and pushed my wet penis in one strong push all the way inside her asshole. Even though she was so fucked, her anus was still too tight and this huge push made het scream in pleasure. She said fuck me harder, fuck me deep. I pounded her ass and started to do really strong strokes in her anus. I could feel the vibrating dildo inside her and as i pounded her few more times, she moaned loudly. She was now done and could not take it. Looking at all the scenes and with all the moaning, i stroked her strongly for the last few times as i came inside her and she collapsed on Rashi. She was sweating and completely fucked. I was sure she cannot take anything more. She held Rashi as she continued to moan and smooched Rashi deeply to relive herself. I pulled my penis out and Richa quickly came to suck me dry and clean. 

She lapped up the remaining juices and said, that was hell of a fuck. Preeti seems to be dead. Preeti removed Rashi's strapon from her pussy and lied on the bed with her legs spread. Sweat was all over her. Saliva and precum was all over her cheeks. Richa and Rashi's strapon dildo were still moving as if they had done a wonderful job. I switched them off. We were all too tired. We lied down near Preeti wherever we could fit. I removed all my clothes and put my head on Preeti's shoulder. My body felt her body for the first time that day. Richa and Rashi removed the strapon and laid near us. Rashi was on my side while Richa was also on Preeti's body. I put my hands across her boobs and put my legs between her legs so that it was touching her pussy.Rashi rested her head on me and she kept her legs on my butt and hugged me.

I could feel Rashi's almost naked body on me and her dildo was off now but she was spreading legs to easy the feeling of the dildo inside her. Richa was lying on Preeti's other side and kept her leg on my leg and was touching Preeti's body from the other side. My leg was making Preeti uneasy as it seemed to kept her orgasm going.

[+] 1 user Likes kamal kishan's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Before My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016 - by kamal kishan - 31-12-2020, 03:05 AM