Adultery Before My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016
Chapter 32

I was working for a client in Japan and i was trying to go onsite for a while. Things were not materializing and i was not happy. However that day i was told that i need to go to tokyo for two weeks and if i get a good feedback, i can get a proper long onsite. I was thrilled and starter application for my visa. I told Richa and Rashi about it. They were both happy and sad. I got busy with work and preparation. My cousin brother and his wife lived in Tokyo as well. I called them and informed about my travel plans. Soon i was travelling to Tokyo for two weeks. I went to my serviced apartment and in the evening my cousin brother Kamal and his wife Pooja came to meet me. They married few years back and were close relatives. I attended the marriage and Pooja bhabhi still looked beautiful as always, however she was a bit heavy now. She had gained weight. However she was a dusky beauty and looked like Kajol. 

She was everyone's fascination when she married. My brother is very average looking and she looked like a damsel. I hugged them both and bhabhi also hugged me back. She said it has been long since we met family. They asked me lot of questions and advised me. They asked me to make sure that the company sends me here for a long term and we would have so much fun. I was happy to see them. They shared their details and explained me all the routes. After dinner at a local restaurant they went home. I travelled to work next day by train and it was really crowded. The girls of Japan were so sexy and hot that i was in complete paradise i felt. They were all almost zero figure and dressed in very revealing clothes. Their hot pants were so short that you can always see some ass. They were not big breasted but they were sexy in shape and looked really cute. I had no fascination of such faces what we called chinky in fun. But now i was looking at them in a different light and my appreciation for them grew. All the girls were sexy and amazing.

I was mesmerized. I searched a lot on the net and found them to be shy and not really mixing with foreigners. I also found, Japan was famous for erotica and i visited an erotic shop. The shop was filled with all sort of sex toys, sex dolls and stuff which i could not even imagine. I purchased few dildos which were in different sizes. One was really small and would almost go all the way inside a womans pussy. The sales girl was really helpful and she was explaining me the toys and how they can be used. Some toys were for bondage games and some were for normal fun. The girl herself was wearing a leather dress which was barely enough and she was showing dildos as if she had used them all and she had feedbackfor all of them. I bought few sex toys and one leather set which i wanted to use for Preeti, and was really satisfied. My stay in Japan was brief but it was really enjoyable. I made good connect with Pooja bhabhi and as she was almost same age as me she enjoyed my company. It was almost time for me to return when i got chat message on yahoo from Bindiya. 

She was asking me about Japan and i told her girls were really sexy here. However they had small boobs. She was now open in talking to me and after a brief flirting she told me about her boyfriend and she really enjoyed everything. I was happy for her and wished her well in her coming marriage. She told me she would leave the job, i was sad to hear this, but it was her decision. After the chat, she sent me a mail again. The mail contained her picture showing her boobs. Her boobs were really hot and it said, is it better than your girlfriend. I replied with a picture of my hard dick and said, not sure about better but looks hardening. She was a real turn on. I made sure i saved the pics to enjoy them later.Just a day before returning, i asked Pooja bhabhi for help in shopping. She knew I had a girlfriend, so she asked me what i wanted to buy for her. I hesistated but i wanted to buy a sexy lingerie for her. I said, I want to buy a sexy lingerie for her but i dont know her size. She laughed and said, men will be men. Then buy something else. 

I said, bhabhi i want to buy lingerie, two sets. She said ok, take a look around and let me know. We looked at various sets of lingerie and they were all really sexy. She said without size it would be difficult. I said, what size you are ? She was completely shocked and said, shyly 36 C. I said, she is same or less than you. She said oh my god, you are so naughty. I said, Just imagining. We finally picked two sexy lingeries in set of 36 and 34 sizes as i pretended i dont know the size. However, I knew i was buying for Rashi and Richa. It was a good session with bhabhi. I enjoyed and she seemed to enjoy my company.My stay was brief and I returned in two weeks and was super excited to see Rashi and Richa. I had bought some other stuff for them and also the sexy lingerie which i showed them. I did not show any sex stuff or the leather sex set i bought for Preeti. After lot of chit chat on how Japan was, we rested and slept as i was too tired with all the traveling. Next day, i had to go to work and I was told that my feedback from client was good and i was selected for a long onsite. I had three months before i leave for Japan.

My story in Japan will be another story after the end of this story.

[+] 1 user Likes kamal kishan's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016 - by kamal kishan - 31-12-2020, 02:54 AM