Adultery Before My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016
Chapter 29

Preeti touched her bra straps and caressed her back sexily. Rashi was already turned on and she did not imagine that Preeti could add to her excitement even in undoing her bra. Preeti slid her fingers through her bra straps and then she went up to her shoulders and squeezed her shoulders like giving massage. Rashi had now closed her eyes enjoying this tease. Preeti was learning quickly from me, i would say. She then moved her fingers down from Rashi's shoulders through her strap and reached her boobs. Rashi was breathing heavily and then Preeti inserted her finger inside the bra cups and caressed it around her bra with her fingers inside Rashi's bra cup. 

Rashi was moaning now and i could see Preeti's fingers gently squeezing her boobs and circling around her boobs. She then moved her fingers further inside and squeezed her nipples. Rashi moaned and leaned back on Preeti and held her by her waist, moving her hands backward in excitement. Preeti came closer and embraced Rashi tightly squeezing her boobs on her back. Preeti's pussy was almost touching Rashi's sweet ass and Preeti was working on her nipples as if she was a boy. Rashi could not take it anymore and she held Preeti's hands and said, yaar please, it seems you want us to be fucked. Preeti smiled and let her go and then unhooked her bra remaining in same close position. She said to Rashi, i want to eat you and fuck you. Rashi closed her eyes as Preeti removed her bra and looked at her boobs over her shoulder. She whispered in her ears, Rashi i will fuck you tonight and will fuck you really bad. She then squeezed her boobs real hard and kissed her neck and earlobes. 

It was a beautiful sight and completely unplanned. I knew Preeti was already turned on and she could not get on much with Richa. She was behaving as if she had more appreciation of a girl's curve than me. The way she squeezed her boobs, was so erotic that i just wanted to fuck Rashi from front. Rashi moaned and moaned and she held Preeti's ass by moving her hands back and squeezed her ass making her come closer to her. Preeti was playing with her boobs and licking her neck and shoulders. Rashi gained some control back and freed herself from her. She said Preeti you mad girl. What is with you today. You make me want to do so many things. Thats when Preeti hugged her tightly from front. Their boobs were squeezed on each other and thats when Rashi reached out and undid her bra hook. She said, let's see your huge boobs as well. Karan will have the view of a lifetime as you are bigger than Richa and I. Preeti let her remove her bra and as they stood apart, i saw 4 beautiful boobs in front of me. 

Preeti was definitely huge and amazing. Rashi looked at her boobs and then held her nipples by her fingers. She said lets see how responsive they are. Preeti closed her eyes as she was completely turned on. Rashi started to pinch her nipples and then squeezed her boobs madly. Preeti was so turned on that she was using her own hand to simulate her clitoris as Rashi mauled her. Rashi then held her boobs from the base and squeezed them to bring the nipples and huge part of her boobs forward and sucked on her boob. Preeti was mad with lust as she left her pussy and held Rashi by her head and pushed more of her boob inside her mouth. Rashi sucked her really well and then sucked her second boob as well. 

Preeti started to push her downwards and Rashi knew what she wanted. Rashi started to move down licking her naked body. She swirled her tongue in Preeti's navel and finally kneeled down. She kissed her clitoris and licked her pelvis area. Rashi took her hands around her ass and started to press them. She then licked her pussy and moved further down spreading her legs to lick inside her pink pussy. As soon as Rashi inserted her tongue inside her pussy, preeti held her head and started to grind her body on her face. It was just few seconds when Preeti moaned loudlY and came on Rashi's face.

I was an observer in the entire episode of lust and sex. My erection reached its peak and precum was leaking like cum. I looked at them and said, you two are better fuckers than i could ever imagine. They remained in that position for a while with Preeti holding Rashi's head as she rested on her pelvis. Rashi then said, you are a rascal for you ruined our friendship and now all i can think is her lovely boobs and sexy ass. Preeti said yes Karan thats true as now all i see is a perfect figure sexy maal infront of me who excites me. I said control gals as Preeti still has one task to do. I smiled while they looked at each other knowing that they wanted to fuck as bad as i do but no one wanted to give up or say the final word. We were all nude and ready for some hardcore action. I said Preeti you give me a hand massage. 

Preeti thought i will ask for a blowjob but she was not sure why i would ask for a handjob. She said, after this handjob you will say please let me fuck you and i will win. I said no issues and just stood up so i could enjoy and see every action. Preeti kneeled down, Rashi was already sitting and watching. Preeti touched my penis which was already sticky with precum. She felt the precum on her hands and she used it as a lubricant all over my erection. She was very close to my penis and she was looking hungrily at my cock as she could feel the hardness which was beyond her imagination. She was conpletely shivering with excitement as she moved her hands forward and backward and said to Rashi, he is so hardddd. Uff, this is difficult than i thought. Rashi said really and touched my penis and said oh my god, its like a rock. She could not remove her hands of my penis and she started to stroke it as well. She touched my balls and said they seem so full and hard as well. She looked at Preeti who was also very excited by this. 

Preeti was feeling my precum as she moved her hands from the tip of my penis to the base. She was circling her penis over my penis head and simulating the head. She could not bear it anymore and looked at me with lust. Before she could say anything, Rashi uttered ohh i so want this inside me. Preeti felt cheated and lost at the same time. Preeti said, fuck her, fuck me please put this inside our pussy. I was ecstatic, as i had them exactly where i wanted.

I asked them to let me lie down. I said you decide who wants to fuck first. Preeti said please fuck Rashi first as she wanted you first. Rashi did not lose a second and climbed over me. She positioned her pussy on top of my penis. Preeti held my penis and positioned it to enter her pussy. Rashi slowly started to push downwards. She was really wet, but her pussy was still too tight. As soon as my penis touched her pussy, she closed her eyes. Slowly she started to push downwards taking my penis inside. I felt too excited as Preeti caressed my balls and Rashi began to take my hard penis inside. Soon i was all the way in deep as Rashi rested her body on me and Preeti's hands touched her ass. Preeti started to squeeze her ass as she started moving up and down slowly. I waited for few strokes from her and with one powerful upward push met her downwards movement and hit her deep with lot of power.

She almost screamed and put her hands in her mouth to prevent loud noise. I waited again for few moves from her and then again with powerful stroke hit her deep. She was completely out of control now and I guess she came. It was then Preeti decided to give her a taste of something and using her own pussy juice, inserted her finger in Rashi's anus as she rode me. Rashi jerked her body and screamed oh my god, i cant take it and started to move faster and faster. I kept pushing in between and Preeti finger fucked her anus. Rashi was coming and her orgasm was like a giant wave as she could not control it any more. I could feel her coming and she rested her body clutching me tightly. 

Preeti then came forward and smooched me. She looked at me and said i so wanted to kiss you. This was a great fuck. She sucked my lips and then she starter to nibble on my nipples. Rashi started to move again in a grinding manner and trying to make my penis touch her around her pussy. I could not control any longer and i held her by her waist as Preeti kept sucking me. I came with everything inside me and filled Rashi's hole with my cum. I was moaning when Preeti again smooched me suppressing my moans and exciting me further. I was done but Rashi was completely exhausted with the fuck. She bent forward resting her lovely boobs on my chest and kept her head on my shoulders. 

Preeti was now laying on my other shoulder and still kissing me here and there. She said that was an awesome fuck. It seems Rashi enjoyed being touched in her anus. Rashi smiled and said, you made me crazy. Anal fuck can be fun it seems. Preeti said yes, but it also pains a lot in the beginning. Specially with a dick of his size. My penis was still inside Rashi and erect. Rashi gently removed her pussy out of my penis with a puchh sound and cum was all over my penis mixed with Rashi's pussy fluid. Preeti got up and started licking me clean. She said, i so want to suck your dick. I said please say in Hindi na. She said, tumhara lund choosne ka kab se mann kar raha hai. Rashi said and you dont like to give blowjob. Rashi said, even i want it. She joined Preeti in cleaning me. Each lick on the penis head seemed to release more cum from my penis. Soon my penis was clean and went limp. I was enjoying each moment. 

Preeti then said, please get hard again, i need you to fuck me. I said it will take some time. Preeti said i cant wait and took my limp penis inside her mouth and started to suck it gently. Rashi said let me help you and she starter kissing me. She sucked my lips and inserted her tongue inside to smooch me deep. It was a good deep tongue kissing. Rashi then licked and bit my earlobes. My penis started to gain length in Preeti's mouth as her sucking was driving me crazy.
[+] 1 user Likes kamal kishan's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016 - by kamal kishan - 31-12-2020, 02:51 AM