Adultery Before My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016
Chapter 28

I said, i am not joking as she called me safe and it can mean so many things. Rashi said, she means you are a nice guy. I said thats nice, but does it mean i cannot fuck her ? Rashi got a bit angry and said you are being stupid. My sister is your girlfriend and you can go and fuck her as much as you want. I said yeah thats true, but still i wanted to know from Preeti. Preeti was enjoying it as well and said yes i think you cannot fuck me. I said, of course i cannot fuck you by force but if you agree why not. Rashi intervened and said, she will never agree. I said, if i make Preeti say fuck me Karan, will that be acceptable as a sign ? Rashi said huh.. You can try, but she is my friend and i know her well. She also has a boyfriend, so you have no chance with her. I then said, how about you ? Do i have a chance with you ? Rashi was a bit surprised and shocked. She gathered herself and said shutup shyly. 

I then said, if i am able to excite one of you or both of you, will you then agree ? Rashi said, thats no challenge, as you can kiss and touch us to make us excited. I said, ok lets play a game and I won't touch you, unless you ask me to. Preeti said, are you so sure, then tell us the game. Rashi said, not just touch you cannot do anything to us, and then if you can excite us, we will see. I said ok, fair condition, but listen to the game. I will guess very personal things about Preeti and if i am right, she will do whatever i ask her to do. However i will not touch her. If i lose, i do what you want me to do.

The rules were set, we were now lying around in a small circle. Preeti's legs were near my face and Rashi's face was near mine. I made some more drinks and we started. I could see up Preeti's skirt and her milky white thighs with black panties covering her pussy was a delight to see. I said, i think Preeti is wearing black panties today. Rashi immediately replied thats no guess as i saw you looking inside her skirt like a pervert. Preeti smiled and said bad manners Karan. I said ok ok. I am just kidding. My first guess is that Preeti is not a virgin. Rashi said again that she has a boyfriend. I said you too have Rajesh but you are a virgin. Rashi was a bit in soup, and said ok lets ask Preeti. Preeti said, you are right, i am not. I said then time to do something. She sat up, took a sip and said ok what should i do. I said, not much, just take off your top. Rashi quickly replied that this is not a strip game, plus it is not for your excitement. You are very bad. 
I said ok ok, it is within rules, but this time i let go. Preeti you take off my shirt. This was unusual request for them and they looked at each other in surprise. I said I hope this is ok for Rashi. Rashi said do whatever you want, but even if you get naked it will be foolish. Preeti came forward and started unbuttoning my shirt. Her touch on my chest as she moved down was really good. As she moved down, i was able to see her cleavage even better. She was already exposing a lot and now i could see her black laced bra covering her huge boobs and nipples. Rashi was looking at me as i looked down Preeti's boobs. As Preeti reached my navel area and tried to take out the shirt tucked under my jeans, i was getting more and more of her hands on me. I was sitting , so she came almost in my laps and tried to get the shirt out of my back. I was getting an erection and finally when she slid the shirt out of me, i had goosebumps all over my arms. 

Preeti saw it and smiled. Preeti sat down at her place and i said, you have nice boobs, maybe bigger than Rashi. Rashi was quick to retort, you only look at boobs and sizes. All men are so fascinated by boobs. I said of course, it is beautiful plus you go to great extent in hiding them. You got angry when i asked preeti to remove her top. Rashi was amused and smiled at me and said do whatever you want. I said thats why i love you Rashi. She was completely shocked and shyly said shutup and play your game. I then said i will guess now for Rashi. Rashi said no no, i am not playing. Preeti said to Rashi, comeon you are anyway his half girlfriend. Let us make a fool out of your half boyfriend today. They both laughed and were high fiving each other.
Well i was happy as this is what i wanted. I said ok, i guess Rashi's boobs are 36 C. Rashi was completely embarassed and said nothing. I looked at Preeti and she said thats not a guess as you could have seen her bra lying around. I knew how i took her measurement so i just smiled and said, what do you say Rashi. Rashi was looking down in shame and said, it is not a guess and Preeti is right. She felt good as Preeti defended her. I said ok, at least tell us if it is correct. She said almost whispering Yes. She was feeling shy due to Preeti and it was to my advantage.

I said ok, then i think Preeti's boobs are 38 D. Preeti was surely bigger and this was an obvious answer, however i was not so sure myself as i was not able to remember exactly what her size was. Preeti was also embarassed as her friend was there as well and she also shyly replied Yes. I was happy that at least my guess was right. I told her then its now her turn to take off her top. Preeti was a bit frozen for a moment as she wanted to fuck me but with Rashi around she was really feeling shy. She slowly lifted her top and removed her top. She was now sitting just in her short skirt and sexy little black bra. She looked gorgeous and hot. Even Rashi was looking at her with lust. Rashi could not control and said Preeti you look so pretty And sexy. I added that she means you look hot and fuckable. Even Rashi wants to suck your boobs. Both Preeti and Rashi went red with shyness and Rashi hit me and said shutup. I said why not, look at her milky white boobs in that black bra. And so much of her boobs is visible, i wish i could simply suck them. 

I could see them having goosebumps. I was getting hard down there as well. Preeti said, please dont say anything. I said why not Preeti you look so sexy that i am having a massive hard on. Preeti was completely blushing by now and said that is enough, please do not describe more. I said, you know I wish you could see my hardness. Both Rashi and Preeti were completely blushing now and Rashi uttered, shameless. I smiled as i was able to get them to a point where i was sure they were excited, specially Preeti. I was hooked to Preeti as my eyes gazed her sexy plump figure from her shoulders to boobs to her navel and then from her milky thighs to her toes. She was really looking so good that it is impossible for me to describe. After screwing her with my eyes I said, ok my next guess is that Preeti has never given blowjob to her boyfriend. Preeti knew that I knew the truth as she told me. I was the only one she gave a blowjob. Rashi looked at Preeti in a questioning manner as she had given to Rajesh to save herself for me and she could not believe that a guy would not ask for blowjob or force for it. Preeti said Yes. Rashi was a bit surprised and said, it seems you have a decent boyfriend. Preeti said, No yaar, I do not like it so..Preeti knew i was playing really well and I was taking her in the right direction but she did not want to make it seem obvious. I then asked her to take off my jeans. 

Rashi said you are really shameless and you think a guy stripping can excite a girl then you are wrong. I said Rashi, you are allredy pretty excited and so is Preeti. I can feel it. Rashi said, no, not at all. I said its ok, we will see. Preeti then unbuttoned my jeans and unzipped it. As she tried to remove my jeans over my butt and slide it from my thighs, her hands brushed my penis and she could feel the hardness i was hiding inside my jeans. She was completely blushing and had goosebumps as she undid my jeans. I could see her looking at my crotch. As she removed my jeans, my erection was obvious over the thin material and even Rashi was looking at it with interest. She looked at me and said, it seems you are more excited than us and laughed. I said, I can guess one thing for Rashi as well. Rashi said, ok lets see what you can say. I said, Rashi has given blowkob to her boyfriend. Rashi said thats no guess, i just said to Preeti that guys force and it meant i had given. I said, then I will guess that you dont love Rajesh but you love someone else. Rashi looked at Preeti and me and said, you are trying to be clever. I said just say Yes or no and accept the correct answer. I said, in addition i think you love someone else. She said Ok Ok, I dont love him. She did not want to say more infront of Preeti. 
I said, then please take off your dress. As Rashi was wearing a dress, it was just one move for me to get her into her innerwear. She was not willing but Preeti was almost in her innerwear and she said, comeone yaar, Karan and I are almost naked. Rashi unwillingly started to remove her dress. As her dress moved up exposing her thighs and her sexy designer pink panties, both Preeti and I looked at each other and looked at Rashi with eagerness. She removed her dress and she was wearing a really sexy designer lingerie which looked so sexy on her. She had round ass and sexy boobs and she was really beautiful too. She ofcourse looked muich better than Preeti and her lingerie exited Preeti as well. Preeti said, wow Rashi, you are so much more sexier than me. If i was a guy, i would leave the game and just fuck you. Rashi said, thank you janemann and same to you. Both laughed as my erection grew stronger.

I wanted to really fuck them. I said Rashi you look like a sexy model. She had really nice figure and she was the right size any guy would need. I had two sexy girls almost in lingerie now. I did not have much to guess now, but i had to get them nude and wanted to make sure they got really excited. I then said Preeti, i think you had anal sex. Preeti blushed heavily and was completely glued to her place. She was not looking at me as it was me who fucked her in her anus. Rashi could not believe this and said, this cannot be true. She did not even give him blowjob, so this is impossible. I said, let Preeti answer and if i am wrong i lose. Preeti did not know it will be so tough to play this game with constant excitement and also she would feel so shy with Rashi around. She whispered, Yes. 
I then added, I also want to guess in addition that Rashi had kissed a girl and also Preeti had kissed a girl. I added by kiss i mean, smooch, just to be clear, not a peck on cheeks. Both nodded and said Ok, Ok, you are right. I said ok, then its two guesses for Preeti and one for Rashi. So first Preeti please get rid of the skirt. Preeti stood up and unzipped her skirt. Her skirt fell on the ground expsoing her lovely lingerie and she looked really hot now. My erection seemed to be bursting out of my undies. Rashi said, I guess karan is having a hard time looking at my penis. Both of them laughed. I then asked Rashi to remove my baniyan and Preeti to remove my undies. I said Preeti needs to remove it using her teeth only or something but no hands. This was a good move as i wanted them to see my erection. Rashi removed my baniyan and her hands on me felt so good and sexy that i really wanted to hold her and kiss her then. 

I however controlled myseld. Preeti then tried to remove my undies with her teeth. Her face too close to my penis felt good, and my penis was touching her face now and then as she was trying to remove it. Rashi was looking at it with awe and she was herself hooked to my penis. I could see wet patches on both of their panties which was a good sign for me. My penis touched Preeti on her cheeks and chin as she tried. She was not able to move much further till, Rashi said, try using your feet. Preeti liked the idea and she started to use her feet. Her feet had even sexier effect on me and i was almost moaning. Preeti was sweating as well as completely aroused. She was finally able to slide my undies down my butt, although my erection prevented it from sliding from front. It was then she asked can Rashi help. I said, Ok, but then you both will have to do one more thing. She said Ok, let her help please. Rashi came forward and used her teeth to hold my undies and started to slide it down as Preeti held it from back and moved it further down. 

Rashi stretched the undies away from my body so it could slide past my erection and as she did that, my penis almost sprang up and hit her on her nose. She was able to get it past it and then slid it down. Together they were able to completely take it off but in the process Rashi's face was completely brushed with my penis and my precum was on her face. Rashi was sweating as she looked at my erection and she wanted to touch it as far as i could sense. I was now completely nude and standing as my erection stood out proud and strong. Both Rashi and Preeti were looking at it hungrily. I could see the wetness leaking on their panties. I said it seems you two are completely wet. They tried to hide it when i said, I think the next thing which u need to do is to take off your panties. I was standing erect and they stood up. I said i can offer them my services if they want it, as the way they removed my undies was really hot. Preeti agreed quickly but Rashi said, dont do its a trap. Preeti said i wanna enjoy this one. Rashi reluctantly agreed and i kneeled down in front of Preeti. My face was very close to her panties and i was breathing heavy. This was enough to send some chill down her vagina. I held her panty line with my teeth and pulled it away and down. It slipped out of my mouth and the elastic hit her pelvis with a slap sound. It was not painful but it caused her to moan. I then licked her panty line saying let me make it easy to hold. 

Rashi was seeing me go at Preeti and she was holding her legs together as she was completely aroused. Preeti was practically moaning. I went behind her and held her panty line and started to push it down her ass. My teeth and tongue rubbed her ass in the process and her ass tightened due to excitement. Rashi was looking at us continuously. I was finally able to pull it out of her ass and down. I then went forward and held her panties right at the center above her pussy and started to pull it down close to her body. I rubbed her all the way down till my nose hit her clitoris throwing her body in an ecstasy. She held her breath as i could feel her wetness tickling on to my nose. I made a bold move and as i made some gap between her panties and her pussy, i put my face facing upwards between her panties and her pussy. This caused my nose, my lips to rub her really well and i was pretending to just trying to push her panties down with my head. She felt a wave of excitement through her body as she closed her legs and moaned in a wave of orgasm. She held my face there till she finished. I finally removed her panties and had a good look at her pussy. I said Preeti you have a very nice pink pussy. It is so ready to be fucked by my penis. I asked Preeti to remove Rashi's panties. 

Rashi was completely in awe of the situation. Her crotch was wet and she was also very high. Rashi was close to one as well and Preeti did the same technique as me on her. Rashi had lovely ass and since there was a rule of no touching for me only, Preeti used her hands very well in her ass. She really squeezed her and said Rashi ab tu bhi nangi ho ja, and show him your pussy. Preeti came forward and when Rashi's panties were down expsoing her clean shaven pussy, Preeti looked at it and said wow you smell good too. She then held Rashi by her ass and kissed her pussy. Rashi was not expecting this and she closed her eyes in excitement. Preeti removed her panties and put her leg on her shoulder. She said Rashi i know you want this so forgive me and she started to suck her pussy lips. Rashi held her hair and closed her legs in an amazing orgasm. In the mean i was completely oozing precum. After the two gathered their thoughts, Preeti said, you are a very very bad man for making us do this. She is my friend. I said and you love your friend, whats the harm. 

Rashi said shutup. I said yeah now you two had massive orgasm so now you can ask me to shut up. We all sat down again. I said i think my last guess for Rashi would be that she has never had anal sex. Preeti on the other hand, i can guess that you enjoyed rough sex atleast once. Also i think you have had threesome. Rashi was baffled how i could guess all this. Preeti said ok you are right. Rashi said you are right about me but how can you guess that for Preeti. I said i think someone rich and dominating as Preeti often like to be dominated. In addition, a girl like her will surely attract other girls. Rashi could not have guessed how i knew but she accepted it.
[+] 1 user Likes kamal kishan's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016 - by kamal kishan - 31-12-2020, 02:51 AM