Adultery Before My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016
Chapter 23 

It was Saturday morning and all of us were in some kind of anticipation for the evening. I got ready early and bought some vodka and orange juice for the night. I kept it in the apartment.
I was too eager for the evening and as evening came, we started to get ready.
Richa was looking so hot in her dress. I was instantly hard when she came out from the room and she looked really a patakchod maal. Her skirt was short and if i would insert my hands in her skirt it would really hit her pussy or ass. It was hell of a skirt and the best part was easily accessible. My mind was already playing on me with the idea of touching her on the dance floor with so many people there.

As i was fantasizing all this, Rashi came out. She was dressed to kill. She looked so hot that i think i could have orgasm just looking at her. I was literally eating her with my eyes. She looked at me and saw the lust in my eyes. Richa was also staring at her and also looked at me staring at her. She said, its enough, lets go otherwise it seems you will do something to my sister. We all smiled and I called the taxi i booked. The taxi was there in 5 minutes and we all sat at the back close together. The driver was a bit overjoyed with us and he kept looking back to stare at Richa and Rashi. He asked, are you guys going to a disco. I said yes. He then said, this is very much the trend here and you guys look very ready. I know what he meant but we chose to ignore him. I was touching Richa's thighs and was trying to put my and under her skirt. She held me hand and stared at me as if trying to hide it from the driver. She hinted that there is driver so i should control. I put one hand behind her and with the other hand i was caressing her thighs. With my other hand i reached over to Rashi and pinched her on her arms. She screamed ouch and looked at me. She said, Richa ask your bf to control. Richa said, why are you teasing her. I said I just pinched her and i continued to caress Richa. I kept my hands behind Richa and as soon as i got the chance, I held Rashi's boobs from the side and pinched them. She did not react as she did not want Richa to know. She laid back and let me access her boobs. I squeezed her boobs as i caressed Richa and after a bit of struggle my hands were on her panties. She was a bit wet due to all the tension and excitement. As i touched her and pressed Rashi, i was feeling my own penis betraying me with precum.

Luckily for all of us, soon we arrived and we got off from the taxi. We walked into the disc and as I had two girls with me, they let us in easily. The music was loud and the floor was already filled with people. There were lot of boys and sexy girls dancing on the floor. Some couples were dancing closely and i felt that some other boys were also having fun squeezing and touching other girls on the pretext of dancing. It was erotic view. We sat on one of the Sofas at the side and ordered three drinks with Rum. The drink was a bit strong for my taste as i never drink and so was the case with Richa and Rashi. We however, took sip by sip and we were looking at people dancing. I also noticed many people looking at us and oogling Rashi and Richa as they sat on the sofa. I guess Richa's panties were visible whenever she was sitting with both the legs on the sofa and she realized that. She was however doing this often and would keep her legs on one another and then switch the legs to offer a view of her panties. She knew boys on the other side were looking at her and this was the first time she experience the joy of showing herself to others. Boys were also oogling Rashi as her boobs were almost bursting out and many guys passed by our sofa to view the cleavage from top. The view of huge boobs almost pressing out of the tiny top held by a bra which were barely able to contain it was awesome. I wish i could just crush her boobs with my hands and tear her clothes then and there. I so wanted to force myself on Rashi. After we finished our drink, i said lets dance. Richa said, no no, i want to relax and i feel shy. You two start and i will join. Rashi got up and i held her by her arms as we went on the dance floor. We were dancing at a distance with each other and now and then some guy would collide with her from back or touch her visible back as they got chance. I was enjoying all this and Rashi was a bit annoyed. I then pulled her close by moving my arms around her waist which was bare and with the other hand i held her hands. I looked at her and started swaing our bodies together. There was still some gap between us and we could see Richa looking at us and smiling. I pulled Rashi a but close and almost my pelvis was on her short pants. She could sense my excitement and she was enjoying the dance. She closed her eyes and leaned on me and we contiued our dance for a while. Richa soon joined us and said, you two look like lovebirds. I said, yeah why not we all love Rashi and plus it is her bday. We broke our romantic hug and started to dance together. I was in between and we were dancing like crazy. I hugged Richa from behind and started to move together as her ass was pulled on to my pelvis. I was enjoying the soft touch of her ass and my hands were holding her just under her boobs causing her boobs to move up and come out of the her top showing an awesome cleavage. Guys were loving our display and I could see some guys also tried to grope Rashi and pinched her ass. Rashi was annoyed but she could not do anything and we continued to dance. My hard on was very apparent now as i was almost grinding myself on Richa's ass and then i turned her around and smooched her on the dance floor. Richa was a bit surprised and then she said people are looking. She felt really shy and went off to toilet to freshen up. Rashi was dancing and almost surrounded by a group of guys who were touching her now and then. I went to rescue her and she was a bit relieved. She said, why all men so tharki. They just want to fuck anyone. I hugged her and said, because you look so sexy. All the guys were really jealous as i was there with two hot girls and hugging both of them. I kissed Rashi on the cheeks and said happy Birthday in advance. We were planning to be there till more than 12 as we already ordered a cake there. We then took a break and sat on the sofa and ordered another round of drinks. I told the bartender to give me only cola and not any drinks but asked him to keep the drink same for the girls. Richa was back and when our drinks came she asked what are you having. I told her it was whiskey mixed with cola. She said ok and they started to sip theirs. We went to the dance floor again and now we were dancing close to each other and there was clearly some effect of alcohol on both of them as Rashi was hugging me from back and resting her head on me as I was hugging Richa from back grinding my pelvis in her. My hard on was uncontrollable and i really needed some relief. The guys were also touching Richa and Rashi on some reason or the other and i saw one hand even squeezing Richa's boobs as it was bursting out. I could not see who it was but i did not really mind. Some guys were now holding Rashi's hips from behind and squeezing it. Rashi said, Karan, someone is squeezing my ass. I turned around but no one was seen and i guessed they were just waiting for chances to squeeze these hotties. Rashi was a bit annoyed and wet to the sofa. I told Richa that Rashi is a bit upset, i will talk to her. Richa said ok and she was now dancing alone. As we left guys surrounded her. Richa was also dancing close to this really sexy girl who i oogled a lot that evening. She was wearing a red miniskirt with a tank top and her boobs were also as big as Rashi. She looked really hot with her red lipstick and she was with her bf as well. Richa held her hand and started danicng with her. The girl did not mind and her bf was also enjoying Richa's moves. Other guys were touching her then and now and i could see a hand sometimes on her boobs squeezing it over her top. I was telling Rashi not to be upset and she said, she wants me to fuck her but Richa is here and she feels upset as so many guys are touching her and making her horny. She was clearly a bit drunk and losing her inhibitions.

Richa on the other hand was out of control and she started grinding the girls boyfriend with her ass as she held the girls hands. It was too much for me and I then held Rashi by her hands and said lets go. She said where, but i did not say anything and took her to the corner of the disc where there was very little light and a sofa. The dance floor was visible from there. Some couples were sitting near by and making out but it was not very clear. The I sat on the sofa with Rashi and hugged her tight. I said soon it will be your birthday and kissed her cheeks. She said mmmm and closed her eyes and bent her face forward in order to smooch me. I sucked her lips and my hands started caressing her bare back. The view of of other coupled making out was hot along with Richa being enjoyed by so many boys on teh floor made me horny. I guessed the couple next to me were doing oral sex as the girl was now lying with her face down on the guy and the guy was looking really tensed. I used my hand to squeeze Rashi's ass and smooched her using my tongue. I then unzipped my jeans and took out my penis. I looked at Rashi and guided her face to my erect penis. Rashi looked at me and smiled and the bent down on the sofa to suck my penis. Richa on the other hand was now completely being mauled by the crowd. I think she was drunk too as I saw some hands always on her ass or boobs. Rashi started to suck me in the disc and i was looking at Richa who was now held by two guys from back and front. One of the guy started to smooch her and put his hands inside her top to squeeze her boobs. The other guy was putting her hand inside her skirt and squeezing her ass. I was too excited and i was now holding Rashi's head and fucking her mouth.
[+] 1 user Likes kamal kishan's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016 - by kamal kishan - 31-12-2020, 02:38 AM