Adultery Before My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016
Chapter 22 

Everything was back to normal now and Rashi was back in her room. We sat down in one of the rooms and we started talking. We chatted a lot and I told her that I missed them a lot met. Next week was Rashi's bday and I pointed that we should have some mast plant this year. Everyone agreed and ideas started flowing in. I said let us celebrate all weekend and we should start with a disc. Richa and Rashi were excited at the idea but they said they did not have any dress for the occasion. It was then decided that we should shop on Friday evening and Saturday we should go to a disc. Now we all had the plan for Saturday. I also added that we should also celebrate with some drinks and as none of us were experienced in drinks, it was not accepted easily. I stressed that we should at least try drinks and should enjoy it as we cannot know the fun till we enjoy it. Richa was interested in trying but Rashi was not so willing. As we pressed on, she agreed as well. The birthday plan was now in action and so was my mind.

On Friday evening, we went to shoppers stop for shopping. Richa selected a short skirt and a top and she looked really nice in that, however it was not a disc thing. I chose a bright short skirt for her with a top which was deep along with a push up bra. When she tried that, she looked so hot with her cleavage coming out of her top and her legs visible from her thighs. She looked so fuckable that if it was not a shop i would have fucked her then and there. She was not so willing to wear it outside as she thought it was too revealing. I told her it was a disc and we should look like that. Rashi agreed and said Richa you look sexy. Please wear it. Richa bought it and said she will look for some other stuff she can wear under her skirt. I took her to the side and said, she should not wear anything under the skirt and she should go commando. She was a bit shocked and said, you just want guys to fuck me there or what. I said so what, you can have your own threesome and i winked at her. She laughed and said, you are my threesome and i dont need anyone else. She also winked at me and said, I will wear what you said and we started to look something for Rashi.

I chose a top which was like a bra and only covered her bust but not her navel or stomach and a hot pant which was barely covering her panties. I asked her to try this but she was not willing to wear something so revealing. I said, it is your birthday and you have to look sexier than Richa. Richa is already looking so fuckable. Richa stared at me with anger and said, shut up Karan. She then said Rashi, he is a moron but he is right. You are the princess so you should look sexier than me. Rashi tried the dress and her boobs were barely held in that top and her huge boobs were like balloons ready to pop. Her hot stomach and navel and partly visible pelvis due to low rise short was really hot. Her belly button and her smooth white legs gave me an instant erection. I told Richa that I am hard looking at her. Richa hit me and said you are so bad. I told Richa that dont tell me you are not wet with prospect of fucking her. Richa hit me againt and said, i will fuck you for sure. I knew Richa was lying as the ways she looked at her, she would have fucked her then and there if she could. After the billing was done, we went home and we arranged the bed again on floor so we can all sleep together on the floor. We slept and I was eagerly waiting for tomorrow.

I felt a hand on my shorts trying to rub my penis. My penis was already really hard as if it had a mind of its own.It was Richa and she was licking my shoulders and ear lobes. I turned to look at her and she kissed me really deep. She said, Rashi made me horny and i want to fuck you tonight. I told her, i was too tired and i will let her fuck me if we could fuck Rashi. She was too horny to think and said, whatever you want my love and she got on top of me. She held my hands and pinned them on ground as i used to do to her and smooched me. She was sucking my lips and inserting her tongue in my mouth. I had never seen her so much in command. She lifted her nightie up and moved my shorts down to display my erect penis. She was trying to be silent but i think Rashi was up due to the noises. She was half sleepy and she could see Richa up on me. Richa lifted my t shirt and bit my nipples, i was in extreme pain and i led out a slow scream. Rashi opened her eyes completely and she could see Richa on top of me. Richa lifted her buttocks and held my penis. She guided it to be on her vagina and she slowly sat on me taking the full length inside her pussy. She then started moving up and down vigorously and Rashi closed her eyes not to be caught. She was peeping in between now and then and was probably enjoying it. Richa was jumping up and down madly and was moaning as well. I was half sleepy and half horny but i was not doing anything. I was just wacthing her fuck me and riding my dick. She was moving her body backwards trying to take it deeper and grinding her pussy on me. She did this till she came again and again. She collapsed on me and smooched me again as my penis remained inside her. She sat there for a while and she moved again till she made sure i was ready to come. As i came inside her pushing my cum upwards in a stream she kept grinding me. When i stopped moving my body, shwoing that i was done, she got up, held my penis and then sucked it till it was clean. She then kissed me on forehead and said, you are a nice fuck my love. I smiled and closed my eyes and she made sure my shorts were back in poistion. She went to toilet to clean and i knew Rashi was up. I held Rashi and squeezed her boobs. I told her stop acting , i know you are enjoying. She looked at me, and said, you two can fuck and i cannot even enjoy. I pulled her close and kissed her till she kissed me back. She knew I would not let her go till she kisses me back. I let her go and she squeezed my penis as she moved further away and said, you are a nice fuck i guess my love. We both smiled and slept. I was eager for tomorrow.
[+] 1 user Likes kamal kishan's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016 - by kamal kishan - 31-12-2020, 02:37 AM