Adultery Before My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016
Chapter 18

Richa was really scared and shaking her head in a no. I started kissing her lips and squeezing her ass with my hands under her body. Rashi was lying besides us and seemed to be asleep. I started whispering in Richa's ears about how we fucked Preeti and how hot it was when she touched her boobs. It got her really excited and i spread her legs. I took one of her hand and placed it on Rashi's boobs. Richa was too excited to think and I took her hand and pressed Rashi's boobs with my hands on her hands. Rashi moved in her sleep but there was no other reaction. I kept our hands there and then i continued to caress Rashi's body with Richa's hands. Rashi was waking up as i could sense but i continued to caress her. Richa was getting really wet between her legs as she was trying to squeeze my butt with one hand and trying to push me inside her as we caressed Rashi. I kept her hand on Rashi's boobs again and gave it a tight squeeze. She moaned with anticipation and Rashi opened her eyes. She looked at me with surprise and scare as she saw me naked on top of Richa, lying naked. She was not sure what the hell was happening as Richa had her eyes closed in some sort of imagination. Rashi did not say anything but looked at me said, what the hell am i doing. I continued to squeezed her boobs with Richa's hands together. Rashi did not want to make noise and just tried to remove our hands as if in sleep and turned to the other side. Richa freed her hand, held my butt and started pushing me inside her. I was all turned on and with one easy push, i was all the way inside Richa. Richa moaned and was not in control anymore. Her legs were rubbing against my legs as i held me position inside her pussy. I took her hand again and led it to Rashi. I started caressing her back with her hand and touched her neck and ears. Richa said please chodo mujhe. I pulled Rashi closer to us and started squeezing her boobs over her tshirt. Rashi was awake but did not want to create any scene and she did not do anything. Richa's hand were touching Rashi's neck, her ears and she was tyring to slip it inside her t shirt. I helped her and she quickly grabbed Rashi's boobs and squeezed them inside her T shirt. I kept my hands on the outside and I started to thrust my penis inside out of Richa. I held her legs, brought them together and lifted her legs up over me head, thereby lifting her hips. Her pussy was now more accessible and i started fucking her deep and deep. My thrust were too powerful and she was moaning loudly completey ignoring what Rashi was thinking or listening. Rashi was shocked but remained this way as i fucked her deep. I kept squeezing RIcha's hands over the tshirt as she played with Rashi's boobs. Richa kept saying Karan mujhe chodo, kas ke chodo. Her words turned me on so much that i could feel my penis gain an extra inch as it kept pounding her.

I wanted to excite Rashi to join us but i knew she wont willingly join us. So i started touching her round ass and squeezed it. I closed my eyes trying to feel how it would be to fuck her. As we fucked each other and mauled Rashi, i was getting really excited. I wanted to go even deeper in Richa, and i held her arms, lifted her up as i sat on my butt and positioned her on my laps. This change in position, pusheed me deeper in her. She was now on top of me, with her legs wrappeed around my butt and my penis deep inside her. She moaned loudly as she came one my penis and started to ride me. She started moving up and down on me in my lap and she arched her body backwards to push her pelvis further and my penis deeper in her. It was a really hot fuck and Rashi was watching us now because of all the noise we were making. Rashi was looking hungrily at us as we did excite her. Richa arched back, she was grinding me as she started having multiple orgasms. Rashi kept her hand between her legs probably trying to rub herself.
It was great to see that we excited her and It really excited me as well. As Richa was grinding me with her eyes closed, Rashi spread her legs and looking at us, started rubbing her self with her fingers inside her lowers. We looked at each other as Richa rode my penis. She rubbed herself and i could see her fingers moving rapidyl rubbing her clitoris probably. I so wanted to see her nude and her hands on her pussy. I moaned heavily as i came inside Richa and Richa kept grinding me. Rashi closed her eyes and squirmed as she held her legs together. I knew she came too. I held Richa in my arms and higged her tight as i looked at Rashi. I felt I was cumming and cumming inside her. Rashi removed her hands out of her lowers and looked at me. She got up and started going to the toilet and she said 'Shameless' to us as she walked past us. Richa was really scared now and she closed her eyes and hugged me tight in shame. As Rashi went to toilet, Richa quickly got of me and said, what did we do. You are crazy and you made me crazy too. Rashi will be angry and she may tell someone. Richa quickly got up and got ready. I remained like that. Cum was still sticking to my penis as i lied down relaxing. RIcha told me to get ready but i ignored her. She got up, put a bedsheet on me and went to the toilet as she heard Rashi coming back. She said wear something quickly and she went to the toilet. She did not look at Rashi.

Rashi came back and looked at me lying naked with a sheet on my penis. She said you are shameless. I held her legs and said why. She sat down and said, what the hell you guys are doing, why did you touch me. I said, i did not it was Richa and if she did not like it, why was she touching herself. She hit me and said, that was because of you. I held her arms and said, i cannot wait to fuck you. She said in your dreams and pinched my nipples. I asked her to clean my penis. She said no way. Then i held her and said, if she wont, then i wont leave her and Richa will be back soon. I will tell her that you were masturbating. Your pants must have the stain to prove it. She was shocked and said you are such a bad boy and she removed the sheet. She used her T shirt ends to clean my penis and i said, please lick it. She said no, i looked at her threatening her. She quickly licked me and i held her by her hair making sure she sucked me clean. She knew what i wanted as she sucked me clean, and soon we heard the flush. I left her, and she hurriedly went back to sleeping position.

I got up, wore some clothes and went to the toilet gate. As Richa walked out, i went in to clean myself. When i came back, i found that Richa was lying very far from Rashi and i asked her to shift. She was really scared to go near Rashi, so i decided to sleep in between. It was a hot feeling to have two amazing hot girls on either side of me. All i needed now was a plan to fuck them together.
[+] 1 user Likes kamal kishan's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016 - by kamal kishan - 31-12-2020, 02:24 AM