Adultery Before My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016
Chapter 17

Rashi got a call from Rajesh saying that he was not coming due to some personal work. I was happy to hear that. At around lunch, fan in one of the room stopped working and we all had to stay in one room. I called the electrician and he told me that the fan has to be repaired in shop. Rich and Rashi wanted to go shopping and we went to a shopping mall. We chose a mall in Rajouri which was new and a bit away from metro so we could have less people in there. We went in a mall which was less crowded.

Richa wanted to buy some lingerie and we all went there. I was looking at all the sexy lingerie and my head was going crazy with ideas. Richa took a few and went in to check. YOu could only try the bra but not panties as a rule of the store. I asked Rashi why dont you buy as well. She said, are you mad and Richa encouraged her to buy as well. Richa took her lingerie and went inside. Rashi was standing there and i told her, let me choose a good one for you. I chose a lingerie which would fit her perfectly and was with nets. Semi transparent in a way and picked some more of different styles including a thong. I asked her to put this on and try. She took them shyly and went in the trial room. I was imagining how it looked. I was roaming around imagining. Richa was out soon and she went to other section. I got a call from Rashi on my mobile and she asked me for help. I was not sure what to do, and i went to the trial room area. The female security there said, i cannot go in. I told her my wife was calling and she needed some help and there is no one else here so please let me go in. She agreed and said if someone comes, i will have to go. I said ok and knocked on the door. Rashi said, the lingerie i chose was too tight and now she cannot get it out. I went in and locked the door. She looked amazing in the bra. She kept her jeans on. Her boobs were pushed out and she looked so hot. She turned around and said, can you take this out please. I held her by her waist and pulled her close. She said, are you mad. Just unhook and go. I started squeezing her boobs over the bra and held her tight. We could see ourselves in the mirrors all around us. It was erotic to look at. She was struggling and scared. I unhooked her bra to make her silent and slipped it out of her. I held her boobs and squeezed them hard. The view in mirror was awesome. I turned her and sucked her boobs and nipples.she was getting scared as i undid her jeans button. She said, this is trial and someone may come in. I said, the security lady will let me know and dont worry. i Started sucking her boobs as i undid her jeans and slid it out. She was scared. I quickly unzipped my pants and took my penis out. She started pleading and said please dont do this and go out. I said no, i want to fuck her now. She was scared really and said, please leave and i will fuck you later, i promise. I was happy to hear but i said, my penis needs something before i go. I held her face and oushed it down. She knew what i meant and kneeled down. She started sucking me in the trial room and the mirrors were showing us the amazing hot scene of Rashi sucking my penis. Her lips moving on my penis and her lipstick on my penis was so hot that i could not hold for long. I held her hair and started fucking her mouth and pushed my penis deep in her mouth. The view in mirror was too exciting and i came in her mouth. She was shocked by the burst and she could not hold all the cum inside. She drank as much as she can, and then i heard a knock saying Sir please come out someone is here. Rashi was scared but i held her with my penis inside her and said Ok i am out. She cleaned me quickly and i zipped up. I slid out and Rashi closed the door.

As i walked out, I started looking for Richa. Richa was looking at shorts and i asked her to buy them for her and Rashi. She liked the idea and bought some dresses, lingerie and shorts. Rashi was also done in some time and we headed home.

At home, we decided to get rid of the bed and sleep together on the floor. I asked Richa to show all clothes she bought and wear it for me. Rashi and I were lying on the floor leaving space in between for Rashi. Richa wore the jeans and long skirt she bought. They were nice. I asked her to wear the shorts. She wore the shorts and came back,it was a really hot pant, coverig just her panties and exposing all her legs. I told her she looked sexy and i asked her why she bought these as she cannot wear them outside. She said, she bought it to just show me. I asked what about Rashi's shorts and Richa said she can try but she may not show u. I said why not, Rashi is a bold modern girl, dont underestimate her. Rashi heard this and knew what i meant. She said why not and tool her shorts. She wore the shorts and also changed the top to a very tight sexy top. She looked amazingly hot. Her round ass and milky white legs looked so hot. Even Richa was oogling at her own sister. I told Rashi, as she is my half wife, I want to touch the fabric of the shorts on her. She looked at Richa and Richa said why not and i touched her ass to her thighs over her shorts. Richa started touching her other ass and said, let me check as well and it was really hot as we touched Rashi's ass. I was getting erect and it was visible over my shorts. It seems it excited all of us a bit. We went to sleep and Rashi and Richa changed to their night clothes.

After some time, I started touching Richa. She whispered, Rashi is next to us, dont do. I did not listen to her as i was excited and i slid my hands in her lowers. I caressed her till she was wet. I started finger fucking her. She was wet and spread her legs for me. Rashi was sleeping next to us and the idea of she sleeping next to us was hot. i quickly got rid of my clothes and got on top of Richa. I slid her lowers out and her panties followed. I opened her t shirt and took out her bra. She was completely nude and so was I.
[+] 2 users Like kamal kishan's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016 - by kamal kishan - 31-12-2020, 02:24 AM